Chapter 5

Where My Heart Belongs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up crying and my heart beating fast… again. I had another series of bad dreams. I am inside a car, driving, someone chasing me and a loud crash and suddenly everything went black.

 

I stood up gasping for breath. I have been like this since moving here in Seoul.

 

“Jane, focus today. Make this day a good one.” I told myself. Today is the first day of my training in the real estate company that hired me. I need to be early and focus on my work. I need to give a good impression.

 

I started preparing for work at 6am. Work will starts at 9am so I still have three hours before I officially start.

 

My phone rand and I saw my dad’s name. He never failed to send me messages since I moved here in Seoul.

 

“Good morning, my princess. Good luck on today!”

 

I smiled after reading his text. My parents really never failed to check on me every day though we are miles apart.

 

“Good morning, my majesties. Today is my first day and I’ll sure to enjoy it. I will make you proud as well. I love you, mom and dad!” I replied.

 

Last night we had our enough time for video call and no one knows how much I miss them. They’ve been telling that they are still not used of not seeing me at home nor hearing my voice. They are over dramatic like all the parents do when their child lives away from them.

 

At exactly 7:30am, I am ready and done. I checked on everything inside the house. I unplugged the appliances and all good! I went outside and there I saw Bobby waiting for me with his full face covered. I just knew it was him because I just did.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter