Chapter 6

Where My Heart Belongs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I greeted everyone I meet with a smile. Today, I have to create a good impression to everyone so I get the recommendation to work here.

 

Bobby texted me that he can’t pick me up tonight which is perfectly fine. He is busy and besides the office is only few walks away from home. Besides, I don’t want to bother him anymore.

 

I am at the middle of my thoughts when suddenly an old man entered the room. By his looks, he is in his mid-40s.

 

“I need the contracts now. Where are those?” he said. Is he talking to me? I looked around and-

 

“Yes, young lady! I am talking to you. Go and get the contracts now.” he said with his serious tone. I startled a bit but of course, he is the boss so I need to get used to it.

 

I rushed to the nearest office worker from where I am and asked her about the contracts our boss is looking. She handed me those and I ran to the office to give it to our boss.

 

“Sir…” I said as I offer the folders on my hand.

 

“Call me, Mr. Kim. Are you the trainee?” he said without looking at me but on his phone.

 

“Yes, Mr. Kim.” with that, he looked at me as if scanning me from head to toe. I was so confused a bit. Is this what I usually see in the movie? The boss… thinking weirdly to his employees?

 

“Oh, if you are thinking that I will do something weird to you, you are wrong, young lady. You are beautiful though. No wonder…” he said as if he is reading my mind. “No wonder why my nephew wants to hire you. I am sure you know about Kim Ha-” he said but wasn’t able to continue when his phone rang. He asked me to go out of the office so I did.

“OMG! So you are the trainee that they are talking about, eh?” a lady in red blouse and black pants told me.

 

“Excuse me?!” I was a bit confused of what she is saying. But instead of answering me, she just offered her hands for a shake and I did the same.

 

“Song Min-Ah, Mr. Kim’s secretary.” she said.

 

“Jane, your new trainee.” I said as I shake her hand.

 

She told me that she will b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter