Chapter 3

Where My Heart Belongs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You want to break up with me? Go fine. If that is what you want, go!” the man in my dreams shouted. I don’t know who this man is but one thing I know is that I am hurting him. I never felt this pain before. Just now. I just wanted to die, I just wanted to get all these pain that I am feeling to go away. I just can’t find living necessary for me.

 

“Jane! Jane!” I hear someone called me. He is here. He is here to save me again.

 

“Jane! Wake up! You are having a bad dream.” this familiar voice said to me. I felt him shaking me a bit and that’s what made me wake up from the nightmare I am experiencing and go back to the reality that I have to live in. I… am having… a bad dream… again. That dream! That dream that keeps on playing in my mind and haunting me. I opened my eyes and there, I saw Bobby.

 

“Are you okay? You are having bad dreams.” he said with a concern voice.

 

Yes, physically I am okay. I am not sure emotionally and mentally. The last thing I remember from last night was I called someone unfamiliar to me. Now, I can’t remember it anymore.

 

“I was worried of what happened to you last night and today, I saw you crying while sleeping.” Bobby said.

 

When we arrived at the restaurant, Bobby’s group’s music video was playing. It was well until I felt this familiar pain when I saw an unfamiliar face of a man that was currently flashing on the screen that time. Instead of going, I chose to run away.

 

“I panicked when I saw you ran away. I looked for you everywhere only to find you drinking at the nearby convenient store.” Bobby added.

 

“I was drank?” I said while holding my head. Yeah, that’s why it hurts. Maybe hang over? I’ve never been this drank before. Or maybe I just can’t remember?

 

“Yes you were and you were crying there. I just watched you and waited for you to be okay and brought you here.” Bobby told me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter