Chapter 7

Where My Heart Belongs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My first day went fast. Mr. Kim went home and here I am preparing to do so. I am fixing my things when my phone rang. I saw a text from Bobby. Wow, he never failed to, eh?

 

From: Bunny Bobby

 

Congratulations on your first day. Get home quick and safe. Okay?

 

He said. I smiled to him while typing my reply.

 

To: Bunny Bobby

 

Yes, sir. Thank you.

 

I signed off at the lobby and went home. I chose to walk so I can still enjoy the night city view.

 

I went to where the night market usually is. For few days I’ve been here, I have never been into this place.

 

I roam around and saw a lot of merchandises. Mostly, girly items. I checked them and bought some clips, headband and some make up that I can use for my training.

 

I continued walking when my tummy made weird noises. I am hungry. Then I remembered that I haven’t had lunch earlier. I check the food stalls here until I saw a familiar noodle house.

 

I entered and ordered a level 2 spicy ramen. I really love ramen.

 

“Hello, ma’am. Here’s your order. Hm. By any chance, have we met before?” the old lady who I supposed is the owner of this ramen house asked me. She looks familiar too but I can’t remember where I met her?

 

“Oh maybe you just look like her. Enjoy your ramen.” she said with a warm smile then left me.

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter