Chapter 2

Where My Heart Belongs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am half-awake when the flight attendant announced that we are about to land Seoul. I peeked at the window and there, I can see the buildings from a far.

 

“After three years!” I said to myself. I am smiling while checking how beautiful Seoul sky is when I remember Bobby. I looked at him who is still soundly sleeping with his headphones on. He looks cute though. I checked on every details of his face. He is beautiful with his bare face, I swear! Then I remember, he is an idol. I am now in his land. I should act properly. I don’t want to make an issue that might ruin and hurt him. So I decided to wake him up and hand him my extra face mask.

 

“We are about to land. Don’t talk to me when we go off board. We should go on the arrival gates separated, okay?” I said which made him laugh.

 

“You are so cute. Don’t worry. I got everything done. Our manager will pick us up and trust me, no one will see us.” he assured me. We both made tiny laughs. Yeah, I am this paranoid and crazy while Bobby is the cool and composed one.

 

We are now at the check-out gates and we are having our passports being checked ad stamped. I roam my eyes around and enjoying the view of Incheon Airport. I can’t clearly remember how this looked three years ago.

 

“Let’s go?” Bobby said. I was drowned in the thoughts raining inside my head. There is something I really have to do here, what that is what I think. There is something that I left undone? Or someone that I left without… my head aches and I felt dizzy all of a sudden. This always happens to me whenever I overthink of what happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter