Chapter 1

Where My Heart Belongs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three years since my parents and I moved back to the Philippines. The reason? I still don’t know. I don’t understand why. We are doing well in South Korea, we are living our lives there, our business is doing well and we were granted our citizenship but with one blink of an eye, everything changed.

 

“Jane, wake up now. It is time to have our breakfast.” my mom said while having soft knocks by my door. She is always there for me. Helping me recover from all the pain I had been through the past years of my life. Whenever I ask her what happened, she refuse to answer and she keeps on changing the topic.

 

I stood up and rushed to the bathroom to wash my face. “I will go down now, mom.” I said.

 

I went down and there I saw my parents with my best friend, Bobby. He is always there for me. I am thankful to have him despite his busy schedule in South Korea. He makes sure that he gets time to visit me whenever he gets the chance to. “How are you? Is it your off again that is why you are here?” I asked as I kissed his cheeks. We are this close, really. I remember when we both went to ia and his parents thought that I was his girlfriend which made us both burst into laughter. We never imagine being lovers, well for me. I know that he has feelings for me. He confessed before. But me? I only see him as the guy I owe my life. He was the one who saved me and the one who helped me recover as for what they say. From what? That thing I don’t know. That thing they don’t want to say.

 

“Yes and… I heard from you parents that you are coming to Seoul?” he asked with his eye smile. Yes, I will be living at Seoul for 6 months for my on the job training. It was not easy to convince my parents to allow me fly and live in Seoul but I don’t want to miss the chance. Big companies are waiting for me to have my training with them. Opportunities they say.

 

“I told her to just have her training at our company but she insisted Seoul.” I rolled my eyes when my dad say this. My flight is in next two days. Maybe the reason why Bobby is here, he will be the one to accompany me to Seoul. He will be staying here for two days since they don’t have practice and shows yet. Yes, Bobby is a famous ido

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter