EPILOGUE

Until I See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hyun is sitting in a camping chair as the stylist does his make-up. They are shooting special series for their 20th anniversary, something similar to 'Run BIGBANG Scouts' that they did 10 years ago. But this time, as they wished years ago, they will celebrate it with their families.

Seung Hyun feels emotional at that moment. He is 40 years old (Korean age) already and celebrating their 20th anniversary in the industry. Many things had happened in those 20 years, the good and the bad, but they all overcome it.

"Oppa!" someone said. Seung Hyun looks around and saw a woman smiling brightly at him. She looks beautiful in her sundress as her hair sways as the wind blows. The woman walks towards him.

Seung Hyun smiles at her. The stylist excuses herself as she finishes her job. The woman sat down on the camping chair close to Seung Hyun.

"I feel like we are shooting a drama now," the woman pouts. Seung Hyun chuckles. He reaches out and ruffles the top of her head the woman squeaks and glares at him.

"You're so cute like this," he said. "Where's your daughter?"

The woman rolls her eyes, "She's playing with her Hye Sung Oppa," she mutters.

"Hmm... Not bad. Young Bae and Eun Ran Noona's son is a good choice for a son-in-law,"

"Ahh... Oppa!!! My Seo Yeon is still a baby!!!" the woman slaps Seung Hyun's arm playfully. Seung Hyun just laughs at her. "You're cute when you're annoyed, Ji Won-ah,"

Kim Ji Won is still glaring at him but, she giggles at his comment.

Four years ago, Kim Ji Won and Seung Hyun worked on a drama together. It became a hit drama, which also gave Seung Hyun and Ji Won numerous awards.

They became great friends who always hang out together with their other friends, making Ji Won reconnect with her former co-star, Dae Sung. It was then when Ji Won and Dae Sung became an item, and after a year of dating, they got married and had a kid after their first anniversary. Kang Seo Yeon is a beautiful and talented kid. She looks like her mother, and her personality resembles her father. Ji Won is looking at Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun is smiling, but his eyes are sad.

"Oppa?"

Seung Hyun glances at her.

"Are you okay?"

Seung Hyun smiles timidly and looks at the view in front of him. People busy setting up for the shoot. "I just feel emotional about this shoot. I can't believe we're celebrating our 20th anniversary," he said.

Ji Won smiles, "It's amazing. People say that idol groups won't last long, but there are numerous group who beat that stereotype belief in idols, and that includes BIGBANG,"

"I was scared that we won't reach this when things happened back then," Seung Hyun admitted.

"Oppa, it was a part of your life. If you all didn't get through that, you wouldn't be at this point," Ji Won said.

Seung Hyun agrees with her. Thinking of what happened before, he's grateful that they overcome all of it.

"Yeobo!" Dae Sung said as he walks in their direction. Dae Sung is carrying his daughter in his arms.

"Tabi Samcheon!" the little girl calls while smiling brightly at Seung Hyun.

"Ohh! Our Seo Yeon!" Seung Hyun stood up, so as Ji Won. Seung Hyun took Seo Yeon from Dae Sung. The little girl hugs Seung Hyun on his neck.

"Hyung, we will start in a few minutes. Be ready," Dae Sung said. Ji Won hold on to her husband's arm. Dae Sung glances at her, "Were you brief on what will happen?" he asks.

Ji Won nodded, "Yes, the Production Assistant told me already," she smiles. Dae Sung kisses her forehead. The little girl giggles in Seung Hyun's arm upon seeing her parents showing affection.

"Samcheon, mallows?" Seo Yeon mutters.

"Yes, we will eat marshmallows later," Seung Hyun assures her. "Come on, Seo Yeon, Samcheon, and Appa need to go on set now," Ji Won took her daughter from Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun pats Seo Yeon's back before he and Dae Sung went to the set.

Ji Yong and Young Bae are already there. The production assistant directs Seung Hyun and Dae Sung to their places. The cameramen are getting into their position and focusing on their designated position. Seung Hyun sighs. He hopes that it will be a good day.

"Yah! Where have you been?!" Ji Yong yells.

"Sorry. My mom called. She's asking if we will visit them after the shoot," Seungri grins sheepishly and stands in the middle. He fixed his collar and stood up straight.

"Please do the slate clap," someone said.

"1, 2, 3!" Seungri claps his hand loudly. He counted in his head again before he speaks, "Hello, everyone. And welcome to BIGBANG Family Camp. I will be your host, Seungri of BIGBANG," Seungri said confidently before bowing in 90 degrees for a few seconds. His four older brothers look at him fondly as he continues to bow before he stood back up straight.

"Ten years ago, we celebrated our 10th anniversary in 'Run BIGBANG Scouts'. If you remember, we all hope that someday, we can go camping with our fans to celebrate our anniversary. That camping will happen soon but for now, we, BIGBANG, are going on camping with our own family. A round of applause, please!" Seungri's tarts clapping his hands, followed by other members.

"To start, may ask the members how they are? Ji Yong Hyung?"

Ji Yong smiles, "Before I answer that, are you the host?"

Seungri nodded. "Yes," he said confidently. Ji Yong groans, "Dae Sung has more hosting gig than you are!" he jokes.

"That's true. Daesung did a lot of hosting projects lately, but Seungri is the host again," Young Bae added. Dae Sung is just smiling sarcastically at the side while Seung Hyun is grinning at their bickering.

"Daesung Hyung can host too, but the director chose me," Seungri said defensively.

"Is it true?" Ji Yong looks in the direction of the director. The director just shrugs.

"Ahh! PD-nim!" Seungri whines. The other members and staff start laughing at Seungri's small tantrum. The director signals him to continue and to be professional. Seungri did continue.

"Ji Yong Hyung? Can you answer my question, please?" Seungri calls him.

"Ohh," Ji Yong clears his throat, "Well, I'm doing well," he grins.

"Congratulations to your new label," Seungri said, "It's been months, and it's going so well," They all clap their hands.

Ji Yong bowed to them and the staff, "Thank you. G-Dragon Entertainment is affiliated to YG Entertainment, but I mostly make the decisions there," Ji Yong explains.

"I've heard that you're going to debut a new soloist soon," Young Bae said.

"Yes, it will be on their 1st half of next year," Ji Yong said proudly.

"That's so cool. We're busy with our tours, and yet you managed to be on hand on your new soloist," Dae Sung said. Ji Yong just smiles gummily.

"How about you, Seung Hyun Hyung?" Seungri asks.

"I'm okay, " Seung Hyun said curtly.

"I hear you will be going to Cannes for the premiere of your new movie," Seungri started. Seung Hyun just nodded and smiled shyly. Dad Sung pats Seung Hyun's shoulder, "Hyung, is it true that you will be starring in a Hollywood film?" Dad Sung inquires.

Seung Hyun sighs, "It's still on negotiation since I don't want to spend too much abroad, but everything is going well,"

"We will have a Hollywood actor in our group soon!" Seungri claps enthusiastically. Seung Hyun slaps Seungri's arm.

Seungri gave him a cheeky smile before looking at Young Bae. "Young Bae Hyung?"

"I'm doing great as well. The collaboration with Bruno Mars recently is a success. I think the song is still on the Billboard chart until now," Young Bae said humbly before looking at Seungri. "How about you, Seungri?"

"Congratulations on your wedding!" Ji Yong yells. Seungri grins sheepishly. Seungri got married three months ago to his long-time girlfriend, Yoo Hye Won. "Thank you," Seungri said simply. "Married life suits me. Don't you agree?"

"What are you talking about?" Dae Sung chuckles.

"I still wonder why your wife married you," Seung Hyun jokes. Seungri just sighs. His hyungs are making fun of him again.

"Anyway," Seungri continues, "Since we're here for a family camping, aside from the fact that BIGBANG is a family, we also brought our own family. Let me introduce first, my wife, Yoo Hye Won!" Hye Won enters the set, bowing slightly and smiling happily. She stood beside Seungri. Seungri pats her back, "Say hi, Yeobo,"

"Hello, everyone. I'm BIGBANG Seungri's wife, Yoo Hye Won," she bows again. Seungri stares at his wife with adoration before he continues, "Next is Dae Sung Hyung's family. His wife, Kim Ji Won, and their beautiful daughter, Kang Seo Yeon!"

Ji Won, while carrying Seo Yeon, enter and stood beside Dae Sung. Seo Yeon raised her hands towards her father, so Dae Sung took her from Ji Won.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Kim Ji Won, BIGBANG Dae Sung's wife, and this," Ji Won pats her daughter's back, "is our daughter, Kang Seo Yeon," Ji Won said before bowing. Seo Yeon also bows, which makes Dae Sung smiles.

"Next is G-Dragon's family, his wife, Park Sandara, and their son, Kwon Ji Hyun," Dara enters while their son runs towards his father and hugs his waist. Ji Yong ruffles the top of his son's head as Dara stood beside him.

"Say hi, baby," Ji Yong whispers to Dara.

"Ohh!" Dara said, "Hello. I'm Park Sandara," she said while waving her hands. Ji Yong crouches and whispers something to his son. Ji Hyun faces the camera and bows, "Hi. I'm Kwon Ji Hyun," he said. Ji Yong stood back up while smiling proudly.

"Next is Taeyang's family. His wife, Min Hyo Rin, and their son, Dong Hye Sung,"

Hye Sung is holding his mother's hand, and they stood beside Young Bae.

"Hello, everyone," Hyo Rin greets, "I'm Min Hyo Rin,"

"Hi. I'm Dong Hye Sung," Hye Sung said while smiling.

"And lastly, T.O.P's family! His wife, Woo Sun Hee, and their son, Choi Ye Joon," Sunny enters while holding their son's hand. Seung Hyun immediately put his arm on Sunny's shoulder and pulls her closer to him.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Woo Sun Hee. And this is our son, Choi Ye Joon," Sunny said.

BIGBANG members are all married now. But it wasn't an easy road for them.

Despite being in the military and under the media's radar, Seungri faced all the cases being thrown at him. He won most of the cases. He proved his innocence and sued all the people who defamed him. There are others he didn't manage to file a case against it since most of them apologized to him immediately when he won the cases, and internet trolls who defamed him deleted some online accounts. He loses one case, which is the one that involves foreign exchange, but he paid the penalty and done community service with probation for a year. International media find it ridiculous since he gambled his own money, and it was in Las Vegas. He didn't get back to BIGBANG immediately; he took a year off after his probation and went to Japan to stay there. He returned to BIGBANG when they had a Japan Dome tour, and he appeared when they were singing 'Flower Road'. Fans all over the world went wild and emotional. Of course, some question his come back and BIGBANG's acceptance of his return, but they didn't care. They focused on those who loved the five of them since they are more accepting and less toxic. Seungri even released a Japanese album as a comeback, and it became number 1 in Japan charts for 20 weeks.

Daesung was hesitant at first, but he accepted a hosting project with Yoo Jae Suk and Lee Hyo Ri. Since then, Koreans have become more accepting of him than before. He also released his first Korean solo album, did two web series, and a cameo role in Seung Hyun's movie with Yoon Eun Hye. Dae Sung dating Kim Ji Won was a rollercoaster ride, but Ji Won assures him that she won't be bothered by what people say. She loves him, that's important.

Young Bae went into something, too. When Hye Sung was born, the media had a frenzy over him. They want his pictures or a glimpse of him, and it's stressing Eun Ran out. For his peace of mind, Young Bae bought a villa in Chuncheon. They live there until Hye Sung turned 2 years old. They first released a photo of Hye Sung when he turns 1 year old. Young Bae posted their first family picture on his Instagram with a short caption, 'My Life'.

Jiyong and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter