Ten

Until I See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you very much," Sunny said as she shakes the hand of her client. Her client just ordered four pieces of her furniture. It's been a month since the launch of her furniture outlet in Seoul, and she's been swamped. Thankfully, Min Jung is a great help, and so is their other staff. She's the CEO, but she likes to see their client and deal with them sometimes. Being in the office, creating new designs, checking sales and invoices, and other stuff is okay, but she misses meeting customers and doing the actual furniture herself. The workshop is not complete yet, but hopefully, soon, she will use it to work on something.

"Ms. Woo, you have a delivery." One of the staff said. Sunny looks around and sees a huge bouquet of white tulips. She smiles. The staff gave her the tulips. It looks beautiful. There's a card on it. She took it and read it.

'Dinner tonight? I love you. -Seung Hyun'

She grins. Seung Hyun found a new hobby when she starts working in Seoul, sending her flowers when he wants to see her. It's not that they don't see each other. They are just busy. Seung Hyun is busy with some pictorials, TV show appearances, recordings, and tours while busy with her business outlet.

She brought the flowers to her office and replaced the flower from the vase. Then, she gets her phone and snaps a picture of the flower. She sends it to Seung Hyun and asks him where they are having dinner. After sending it, she put down her phone and checks her email. It wasn't even a minute when Seung Hyun calls her. She answered it immediately.

"Hi baby," he said ily. Sunny wants to swoon at that moment.

"Hey," she said shyly. "So, where are we going tonight?"

"Italian restaurant. I'll be at your shop at 6:30 pm. Is that okay?"

"Yeah. No problem," she said while she writes down something on a notepad. "What are you doing?"

"Shooting scene for the music video. It's Mino's turn now," he said. "I forgot to mention. I dyed my hair. It's done now."

"Really? What color?" she asks.

"Platinum blonde. I'll be blonde until next month." he sighs. Sunny chuckles. "I think blonde suits you."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. I think you look hot in it," she said coyly.

"Should we just skip dinner and go to my place?" He jokes.

"Silly." she just said. "I'm really excited about your collaboration with Mino. I bet it will hit the #1 spot in every music show," she sounds hopeful.

"You just had a crush on him," he said and huffs. Sunny laughs. Her having a crush on Mino becomes their inside joke ever since she meets him.

"Well, he's cute. You know, he has this charismatic aura on stage but adorable off stage." Sunny describes dreamily. "Did he dye his hair too? He looks y in red and blonde."

"I think I don't like the fact that you find another man y and charismatic than me." Seung Hyun points out.

"Please. There's no one ier and more charismatic than you, T.O.P."

"Good saved." he paused. "I'll go now. I need to check the scene. See you tonight."

"Okay, baby. Bye," she said before she hangs up. Sunny continues her work after that.

Around the afternoon, Sunny came out of her office to check the showroom. There are customers there when she saw one of her staff talking to a familiar man. She hasn't seen him in January.

Jason Moon.

He looks healthier and lively than the last time she saw him. He looks like he's the Jason she meets for the first time; handsome, confident, and nice. He was listening to the lady when he noticed the presence of Sunny. Sunny wants to avoid him, but their eyes meet. Sunny took a deep breath before she approaches them.

"Ms. Ahn, I'll take over here," she told her staff while smiling. The staff lady bows her head and left them. Sunny looks back at Jae Sung, and the smile on her face is gone.

"What are you doing here?" Sunny asks him.

"I'm looking for some furniture pieces for my hotel. Someone suggested that SH Sunrise has a wide collection that suits my hotels." Jason said with a smile, but Sunny didn't return it. He starts walking while looking around.

"There are a lot of furniture outlets here in Seoul. Why choose mine?" she asks as she follows him. Jason looks back at her. "Because you're the best. You're a great architect. It's disappointing that you pull out on my hotel project in Cebu."

"And whose fault is that?" Sunny asks him with sarcasm in her voice.

Jason faces her. He looks around first before he speaks. "It's mine. I know that. But I already regret it. And I apologize for all the problems I caused you. For cheating on you with Nam Min Soon. For forcing you to be with me again. I'm really sorry." he said.

Sunny just stares at him.

"You're still under a restraining order, you know," she said.

"I don't know, but that R.O. is specifically applied only in the Philippines." He points out. Sunny took a step back upon realizing it. Jason sighs. "But if it bothers you, then I won't show up here anymore. I haven't done anything since the incident at your mother's restaurant. Cut me some slack, Sunny-yah." he said.

Sunny sighs. He had a point. After that incident, the last time she talked to him was through email. She looks back at him. He just smiles timidly.

"Fine," she said. She looks around. "Is there anything particular furniture that you are looking for?" she asked.

"I need new pieces of chairs and coffee table for the main lobby of some of my hotels," he said. "Can you recommend something?"

"We have a catalog you can check on. Please follow me," she said. Jason follows her to the side of the showroom, where clients can sit and check the catalog and talk to the staff about the specific furniture they want.

Jason sat down while Sunny calls Ms. Ahn again.

"Please bring Mr. Moon black coffee and some pastries. Thank you," she said as Ms. Ahn left. Sunny sat down too. Then she noticed that Jason is smiling.

"What?"

"You still know how I like my coffee," Jason points out.

Sunny sighs "The times I ordered black coffee for you when we were dating is infinite, so can you blame me?" she said.

Jason chuckles. "Not at all. I just find it nostalgic." he paused and opened a few pages of the catalog. "So, you're dating T.O.P now," he said.

Sunny stares at him skeptically. "And?"

"Nothing. I remember seeing him that day. He was glaring at me after you took me down." he looks at Sunny. "Are you dating since then?"

"No.," she said calmly. "We just started dating at the end of June," she said.

Jason nodded. "And when did you meet him?" he asks.

Sunny rolls her eyes. "It's not that you have the right to know, but I meet him last year when I went here to process our break up. We have become friends since then," she said.

"I see." he paused. "I never thought that you would date someone like him. I thought Mi Soon is the only one who likes KPOP Idols," he said.

"Excuse me?" she hissed.

"Don't get me wrong. I've known you for liking your personal space and privacy. Dating someone as popular as him will expose you in public's eyes." he said.

"I do know that. But as far as my relationship with Seung Hyun is concerned, we're doing great. Our relationship is still a private matter, and we're not bothered with what the media speculates about us. We just prove them wrong, anyway." she said while flipping her hair back.

Jason smiles. "He's a lucky guy. But I want to tell you something."

"What?"

"I just want you to be careful. I know that you're okay and happy now, but it's not always hearts and flowers. The Korean entertainment industry is messier than the business industry. You're a great woman, Sunny-yah. I don't want to see you broken again." he said.

Sunny can sense the sincerity in his words. "I can handle myself," she said.

"I really hope you do," he said. Ms. Ahn returned and served Jason his snacks. Jason focused on scanning the catalog as Sunny watches him. Jason means no harm to see her again. But he warns her about the mess Korean showbiz has.

---

Seung Hyun arrived at the SH Sunrise showroom. The staff greeted him, and they direct him to Sunny's office. He knocked first before he enters. Sunny is still on her desk, reading something on her computer.

"Woo Sun Hee-ssi. I'm here," he said. Sunny looks up and smiles upon seeing him. "Wow. You do look really hot in blonde!" she happily said. Seung Hyun chuckles. He enters her office and closes the door.

"I'll just finish reading this, then we'll go," she said. Seung Hyun went to the couch and sat down. "Don't rush. Take your time," he said.

"Did the shooting go well?" she asks.

"Yes. We still have some scenes to shoot tomorrow. If we're not able to make it, we will extend another day," he said. "Mino says hi. He said he had some sketches to show you. He wants to know if it's doable."

"Okay. I will check on it," she said as she shuts down the computer. She took her bag from the drawer and stood up. Seung Hyun also stands up and takes her coat from the rack. He helped her wear it and make sure she will not get cold before looking at her.

Sunny reaches up to her hair and runs her fingertips on it. She smiles lovingly at him before pulling back her hand down.

"What did I do to deserve you?" she asks while staring at him. Seung Hyun gets her. He looks at the door first before pulling her close to him and hugs her.

"The question should be 'what did I do to deserve you?'. After all the mistakes I made, I don't know what I did to have you in my life." he said. Sunny hugs him back.

"We both make mistakes in our past. Maybe that's the reason we're together now," she said. They lean back and stare at each other before Seung Hyun lets go of her and holding her hand.

"Ready?" he asks her. She nods. And they went out of her office.

Thirty minutes later, they are sitting across from each other as the waiter took their orders. After the waiter left, Seung Hyun focuses on his girlfriend.

"Tired?" he asks.

Sunny shook her head. "I'm fine. We're not that busy today," she said. Then, she remembers Jae Sung's visit. "Seung Hyun-ah, someone came to the showroom today."

"Who?"

"Jason Moon," she mutters. The expressions on Seung Hyun's face change. He looks serious and alert.

"What does he want?" he asks plainly.

"He said he needs new pieces of furniture for his hotels. Someone recommended SH Sunrise to him. I even asked him why he chooses my showroom when there are tons of furniture shops in Seoul. He said it's because I'm the best. After all, I'm a great architect."

Seung Hyun huffs and smirks. "And you believe him? He has a restraining order, right? He shouldn't be anywhere near you."

"It only applies in the Philippines," she said in a calm tone. She can see that Seung Hyun is upset. She reaches out and holds his hand. Seung Hyun stares at it.

"Oppa, don't get mad. He's very civil towards me. He didn't do anything since the Cebu incident. He just wants new furniture." she assures him.

"You should file a restraining order here for him," he suggested.

"Korean law won't do anything unless there's solid proof. I could bring them his RO from the Philippines, but it wouldn't be enough unless he did something to me recently," she said. Seung Hyun holds and grips Sunny's hand. He's frustrated.

"You need a bodyguard. I will talk to Jae Ho Hyung to find you one," he said.

Sunny smiles. "Baby, have you forget? I put him down myself back in Cebu. I can handle him." she smiles at him. She's right. She knows martial arts more than him. She can clearly protect herself.

"Can you not deal with him for his furniture?" he asks. She nodded. "I won't. Ms. Ahn is his referred person since she's the one who entertained him when he arrived. I just had to take over this afternoon to ask him questions." she said. Seung Hyun nods.

"He also warned me," she said.

"About?"

"He said that the Korean entertainment industry is messier than the business industry. That he doesn't want to see me broken," she said.

Seung Hyun understands what Jason means. He's right. The Korean entertainment industry is messier than the business industry. There's a huge possibility that there will be a time that the media will throw s on him and Sunny. But he won't allow that. He will protect her no matter what.

Seung Hyun smiles at Sunny. "Do you trust me?"

Sunny nods. "I do."

"Good. I will never let anyone hurt you, Sunny-yah. I will protect you and our relationship no matter what. Okay?"

"Okay," Sunny said timidly.

---

The next day, Seung Hyun and Mino are shooting their scene together. Both of them are full of angst and charisma on that scene. Seung Hyun is wearing a black suit with a black dress shirt inside that his hair stands out while Mino wears a dark maroon suit without a shirt and showcases his tattoos and copper-red hair.

After their scene, they have their lunch break. Seung Hyun and Mino wear their thick jackets because it's quite cold. They were heading to their resting area when the production staff told them that someone sends food trucks of coffee and food like tteokbokki, kimbap, and various street food.

They headed outside and saw the two food trucks. It has a banner that congratulates Seung Hyun and Mino for their song and MV. There is also a banner specifically meant for Seung Hyun that has a small picture of him and Sunny, and it has a short message saying, 'Please take good care of my idol. My T.O.P.'. Seung Hyun smiles.

"Hello," Sunny says.

Mino and Seung Hyun look in her direction. Sunny is smiling shyly at them while carrying two bouquets. One is sunflowers, and one is tulips. She gave the sunflower one for Mino and the tulips to Seung Hyun. Sunny stood beside Seung Hyun.

"You brought these trucks?" He asks. Sunny nods. "Yes. To congratulate the two of you. Congratulations on your new song." she said happily. Then, she looks at Mino.

"Hi, Mino. Good to see you," she said. Seung Hyun looks at Mino. He's smiling timidly at Sunny as he approaches them and holds his hand out for Sunny. "Good to see you again, Noona," he said. Sunny blushes and shook his hand. Seung Hyun nudges her. She ignores him. Mino let go of her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter