Boss Man

Miracle We Met

Tick - tok - tick - tok
Tick - tok - tick - ing - tok. 

That's the repeative annoying sound Dahyun has been hearing after what happened. The same teeth wrenching sound over and over again. She's currently laying lifelessly in her own bed, staring emptily at the ceiling.

I mean who was she kidding? How would she know the tall chicken looking girl was her owner body's little sister. She's not no mastermind. She wished countless of times before that cool looking girl left her to rot in this dude's body, she would at least had the decency to prep her first with some basic knowledge.

"stupid tall fabolous grim reaper..", she mumbled slowly.
"Excuse me?", asked Sana. She stopped doing what she was doing, pouring a glass of water for the man she shared a life with even though she hates him with all her life.

Dahyun forgot that while she spent her hours staring at the ceiling some people came by checking on her. That was the deal. After her recent outbreak with pointing people their names and roles, she was given a new and improved 'locked in a cell' method of checking the oh - so - powerful - 'Son Seungwan'.

Her mother came by earlier. Mrs Son, wife of Son Seung Hoon. A multi rich CEO and owner of mutlitiple buildings but sadly died of illness, leaving all the building and luxury to her wife. She came by wailing and forcing a hug that felt like a head lock on Dahyun practically begging her to get better and bring her old son back.

'He's dead you-', Dahyun thought while carassing her mother's head while she wailed but stopped before she could finish her sentence. Because her father taught her better than this. Respect your elder, that's what he'd always say. 

Before she left, Mrs Son had forced her to drink a herbal medicine containing a tiger's testicle.
"It will bring you all the memory you lost, my  doctor said you will be stronger and better and I paid a lot of money for this, so drink up Seungwan!"
She swears she can still taste the disgusting herbal drink and not to mention the tiger's-
She internally barfed and that got Sana's attention on her.

" Are.. You ok? ", Sana asked slowly still fearing for her life to speak to him, reaching out her hand for him to take the glass of water she just filled.
Dahyun got up with a sigh, not daring to look at Sana. Days has passed and she still gets butterflies looking at her. She blames the owner of the body for it.

'He fell in love with her, this is his fault', she repeated in her head countless of times.

She took the glass and mumbled her thanks. She took a couple of sip and stole a glance to Sana. She was busy folding clothes for her to notice. Dahyun took another gulp and got up taking another glass on the coffee table. Sana's focus then shifted from the clothes to the fumbly movement her husband was making.

Dahyun took a glass and checked inside it for any dust and when she was satisfied, she filled the glass with water. Sana looked at her and arching an eyebrow, weirded out that the current glass she just gave was still half full.


When Dahyun was finished pouring it, she nervously cleared and handed it to Sana.
Eyes wide, she was just shocked to have,
One, a glass shoved at her face, and
Two, her cold - mean husband had given her a simple act of kindness after so long of harsh treatment from him. 

Nervous from not getting a reaction Dahyun chuckled nervously. "It was always you pouring me a drink so.. I just.. you know - thought maybe, hey sometimes my wife would get thirsty too? With summer going outside right now", she rambled nervously pointing to the outside window. Sana's heart was thumping widely now. With the simple act of just mere giving a glass of water and now the sweet statement she just heard? It was just not right. This was not what was supposed to happe-

Dahyun cleared and did a little wave with the glass prompting her to take it because darn her arm was staring to ache for holding it up so long.
Sana then broke out of her thought and shake her head before taking the glass. She put it on her lap not brave enough to take a sip. Dahyun satisfied with her work gave a loop sided grin to her own self and sat back down on the edge of the hospital bed. The awkward silence was unbearable she actually wished that she was truly dead rather than facing this. But she enjoyed this. She loved the silence she has with Sana. Because everytime she comes through her door she would be greeted with a really sweet scent.


I wonder what perfume she uses


She thought in her head thanking and enjoying her time just inhaling the relaxing aroma.

"Hey boss man, I am back!", screamed Seungwan's bestfriend head turned to shut the door and when he turned noticing Sana in the room and the weird silent awkward atmosphere. "Oh hey didn't know you would still be here. I got it for now, you can head back and pick up the kids" Taecyon said.

"Yes, thank you", Sana got up hastily putting the neatly folded clothes back in the drawer and storming out. She gasped and took a last glance to the closed door. When she looked back at front wanting to take off she realised she had taken the glass of water with her.

 

 

 

"So, boss man. We, are gonna get floor drunk and when I said we - I meant me, because you're in a hospital gown get it?", he said and laughing like a while popping open a Soju expertly.
Before he could even take a sip, Dahyun said, "Hey take me somewhere."

Glass nearing his lip he put it back down and let out a big sigh, "No Seungwan I will not take you to a shaman and no Seungwan I won't drive you to a mountain so you can kill yourself" Taecyon said with stress in his voice clearly tired of hearing his weird request every single day.

"212, Mapu-Dong" Dahyun said slowly eyes on her clasped hand. Or his clasped hand, oh what the hell.
"Huh?", Taecyon said face clearly confused

Now that's new

"You're my friend right? You- you said that repetively everytime you come in here"
".. I just like announcing my tittle..", Taecyon mumbled sheepishly.
"Yes, yes and you are but can you prove it to me that you really are my best friend?" Dahyun stared her friend down not backing down any second. "OK, OK geez OK where do want to go huh boss man?"


"212, Mapu-Dong. There's someone I have to see"

"is it a-"

"No its not a shaman"

"Oh ok then let's go", Taecyon declared grabbing his car keys and twirling it around standing up heading towards the door.

In the car with some cringey weird boy band song with Taecyon tapping the steering wheel to the rhythm Dahyun just had to try and ask.

"Hey while we're doing this can you just play along to what I have to say?"

"Is this that weird theme again"

"Yes, yes. That again, can you just play along with me? For the sake of our friendship?"

"Sure. You know I'm always weak when it comes to the code of bros. Hit me."

Dahyun took a deep breath, scared for what reaction she was bound to get if she came clean. "So. Where we're going here now?" she stopped and only continued when she heard Taecyon's hum. "We're actually going to me and my wife's house",

"Huh? Dude you live across this way-"

"No! That's..Son Seungwan. I'm - I'm Kim Dahyun. I died and came back to life in your friend's body. I need to get back to my wife and tell her I'm still here, she must be worried sick and my daughter-"

"So.. The body in you is a lesbian?" Taecyon asked face still in a confused state focusing on the road.

".. That's all you got from that?" Dahyun couldn't help but feel baffled. She just spitted out the weirdest fantasy crap and all he could get out of that was her uality?

" Well I'm not gonna trust all this and I did say I was still going to go along right? So.. Are you hot? "


" No! What?! God damn it Taecyon!" she said loudly slapping her thigh.
He gave a loud dad laugh and snorted, "ok! Ok! I'm sorry! I was just messing with you" he giggled looking at Dahyun.

 


"Alright boss girl. Let's get you to your wife" he said with a smirk before pushing down on the car making it go faster.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

Light giver with a very sad announcement. Yeah I was actually thinking of dropping this. I know I know end what you start you dip. It's just wow I have all this idea, but to write it out? Damn I'm a lazy . But one day, I just decided to check back on the comments. And I just wow. You guys really enjoy this. People anticipating what I release? Enjoying the crap writting I did? I just felt bad. So here's a chapter for my favorite people on earth. Yes the Seungwan I used is actually Wendy from red velvet. Her real name can be used as a male so just you know imagine Seungwan with a man lookin face and kinda a . And her little sister yup its joy! I just love wenjoy dynamic I had to bring it here! 

So how was it? Put a little saida fluff did any of you enjoyed it? I tried my best. You know being single doesn't really help you when wanting to write fluffy contents. :')

Till we meet again folks. And because of the kind comments you've given. I assure you. It will be soon :D