The Nurse

Miracle We Met

'ugh my head', 

'what is wrong with me and bumping heads these days', Dahyun thought as she massages her temple.

Dahyun gets up from lying, studying her surroundings. She looks out the window, there was people going about their days, patients dragging their iv drip with them. Walking alongside their loved ones, laughing to whatever words they were exchanging.

She was in a small hospital room with one single bed. Her bed was next to the wall with windows showing the outside world. She smiled in content and pulled in a huge amount of air into her lungs feeling completed, but maybe the room wasn't dusted properly enough. Instead of letting out a sigh, she let out a sneeze,

The big type sneezes, 

The loud ones, 

The echo ones,

The ones that goes ACKHEM and not achu, 

The ones that usually are let out,

By men..

Silence engulfed in the room, Dahyun let out a shaky breath and let a sigh escape that she didn't knew she was holding after that weird situation .  

Feeling thirsty, she was now looking for water. Now busying herself looking at the right side of the room she noticed a small coffee table right next to her bedside. On the table was placed a small vase containing a single live rose, a cup of water and a few aspirins. Ignoring the medicine, she took the water and started chugging it.

Finally facing the right side of the room, she can finally focuses on that part on the room where before she mainly looked out the window. 

She can see a small metal locker at the corner, 'guess that's where they keep the patient's clothes huh', she thought still busy sipping on her water.

She moved to the next item, a long mirror leaning on the wall, 'the dudes wearing some weird cloth on him right now,' she chuckled, 

Wait a second.. 

That's not a window to the next room,

That's.. 

"IS THAT ME", she ran towards the mirror, stumbling from her bed trying to do so. She crawled dragging her sheets with her. Who cared that she just dropped high from her bed, she's way too focus looking at the mirror, holding it tight with both her hands. 

Loud screams was let out from room 239, she was gasping walking mindlessly touching her own face continuously. She's gasping for air now hitting her face countless time trying to wake up from this nightmare she's having. 

"Ah, Ah," she says out loud testing her own voice like she was speaking into an imaginary microphone. 

'I can't believe this.. I am a live actual man', she says still in dazed walking in circles slapping her own face while doing so, 'wait, so won't that mean-'

She stop her thoughts and let her eyes run down her legs. 

She looked at the waist band of her pants. Slowly tugging it forth to see what's underneath. 

Don't know about others, but something about room 239 and screams keep coming out of there is just something to get used to it seems. 

"What what, what's wrong my dear?", came running an old women through the door, "Are you unwell do you need something, tell me I will get them for you", Mrs Song said as she holds her son face tightly. 

Dahyun being creeped out trying to escape the weird lady's grasp. She tugs on the poor women's hand harshly so that she is free for whatever she was doing. 

Mrs Song was suprised, she looked at her son. Worried patched on her face. 

"Do I know you lady?", Dahyun asked her eyes wide. 

She blinked. She blinked too many times some might think she has some sort of an eye condition, 

"Dear lord Jesus my son has lost it," Mrs Song taps her tissue on her face, wiping tears that is not even there. She moved forward cupping her son's face again, "You have been through so much, I know, my dear, mother will get you better I promise," she vowed while her son's head. "I will sell all the lands I owe if it means fixing you Seungwan," 

Face in between her supposedly mother's chest and arm, she pushed the lady away, "Sorry I don't know you," she said gasping, "I am not who you think I am lady, I'm sorry but I need to get back to my father", Dahyun tries again, because not going to lie being with her makes her kind of miss her own father. She didn't want to be here, she doesn't even know whats going on with her but one thing she does know, she needs her father more than ever. 

Mrs Song blinks again, one second passed than another. 

"Oh my Seungwan is indeed losing it!", she wailed now force hugging Dahyun. 

"It's been 15 years since your father died, you can't go after him now," she said holding Dahyun out of her own will, "not after how much I went through to get you back" 

"No-Umph, lady, le-let go of me-" Dahyun said struggling to break free of the women's embrace. She's old but she's Hella strong, Dahyun thought in her mind. 

A sudden new sound of heels clacking broke those two out of whatever fight they were having. It was Sana holding clean clothes for Dahyu- wait Seungwan? or Dahyun in Seungwan or Seungwan under control of Dahyun or-oh it. 

Seeing her daughter in law, Mrs Song then lets go of her strong hold of Dahyun's head and proceeds to hold Sana's shoulder. Dahyun then lets in some oxygen as before she was legit not having enough of those being choke slammed by her own.. mother? 

"My dear please take care of him, I'm going to get in touch with the greatest herbal medicine doctor in whole Korea," she exclaimed still tapping her eyes wiping tears that are not even there, "I leave him to you while I'm at it," she squeeze Sana's shoulder before living the room. 

After the lady left the room, the room was so quiet. Even a cricket could be heard in the background, not gonna lie. Sana looks at her husband one time, they held eye contact for what it seems like forever. Dahyun was undeniable checking the women in front of her out. She was wearing a pencil skirt, a flower embroidered white blouse tucked in the skirt. She was beautiful, beautiful brown eyes. High small nose. Lips that are more than just plain beautiful, 'I bet she'd looked pretty smiling,' she thought, not that Sana was smilng of course. Sana had the most coldest face on her. Dahyun was scared, but that didn't stop her from thinking that Sana was indeed beautiful. 

The eye contact was broken by Sana when she decided to focus on her husband's clothes, 

"This is for you to change into-", 

"Who are you?", Dahyun asked gently making the lady in front of looked up to her slowly. 

Sana was staring at her. She blinked and said, "the doctors said that you were going to be disorainted at first, but it's okay. You will get better, we'll get through it togather," she said calmly, face still as cold as the first time she went into the room, like whatever she was saying she didn't even mean it. 

"but I'm not who you think I am lady, I-I need to leave," she gulped before continuing, "I want to be discharged," she said looking up to where she was sitting, pleading to the beautiful lady in front of her. 

Sana stared at her before looking down and sighed, "get some rest, we'll discuss further in the morning," she said before walking to the door closing it behind her. 

 

 

 

 

 

Sounds of thumping could be heard in room 239. Outside, the nurses and people going by the room's the door was intruiged by whatever sound that was but didn't meddle any further. 

Dahyun was sitting on the floor, cross-legged. Knocking on her head against the wall, not to hard and not to soft. 

The sound of the door being slide open could be heard but Dahyun was too busy hitting some sense into her, literally, hitting them, to care whoever just entered the room

"Woah Woah Woah there tiger," comes an unknown voice and a chuckle, "I knew they said you were losing it but i didn't thought it was this bad", the voice said then proceed to put his hand on the wall, exchanging the hard concrete to warm flesh whenever she knocks her head,

'no fun', she thought. 

Her forehead resting on the new guy's hand, she turned to look at his face. Quite the looker, he wore a simple t-shirt and had his eyebrows knitted, weirded out that he was being stared. 

"Do I know you?", Dahyun lazily asked, 

Eyes now wide at the question than a sad face plastered on him, emphasising that he was pitying Dahyun.

Then came a loud smack from being hit on her back, she groaned in pain, not liking the sudden roughness. 

"I'm Taecyeon! OK Taecyeon! Your only friend is this sad bitter life!", he yelled giving his bestfriend another smack in the back. 

Dahyun's body couldn't help but winced at the pain, "I get it! Ok! Ok!", she yelled while standing up pulling her now short hair back in frustration, "I'd appreciate it if you'd said that without hitting me," she mumbled rolling her shoulder massaging her aching pain

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it, your mother being telling me how you've been saying you are not you and the fact that you're not her child," he said while laughing sitting on the side of the bed popping open a can of pocari sweat. 

"but I am not who you think..", 

"Say what now?", he said messily in between chugging 

"I am a girl for sake! Please if you are indeed the owner of this body's bestfriend please, let me leave! I need to get back to my wife and family!", she said standing up looking down at Taecyeon, hands moving animatedly as she just said the craziest thing she could ever imagine. 

Taecyeon blinked, staring at his friend's pupils large in rage," PUFHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA-", Came a loud laugh and smacking sounds as Taecyeon is having a hard time not rolling on the ground laughing at the absurd statement, he just laughed clutching on his stomach and hitting his own thigh

"You're a girl?!," he asked in a loud voice

"Oh God that is a first, I can't!", he suffers to end his sentence, bending down clutching on his stomach, praying that his spleen don't jump out. 

Dahyun stares at the man in front of her. "But it's true! Your friend here, Seungwan, he died!," she yelled pointing at her own body, "I too, was dead awhile but I got back! Now I'm using your friend's body because I have no where to go to!" 

Taecyeon stopped his laughing, eyes wide staring at the ground still bent on the bed. He slowly looked up at the men in rage in front of him. 

Dahyun was nervous. Did he believe her? Can she actually help her now that he trusted her? Dahyun continued staring at those wide eyes, pleading to be believed. 

"Is that a synopsis for a because I would totally watch that," he said eyes full of seriousness like this is no laughing matter. No. A is never a laughing matter, this is about life and death situation here. He needs to have the tittle so he can look it up later at home. 

Dahyun scoffed at his question, ignoring his anticipating eyes, 

"No! Ugh!," she said yelling to the atmosphere 

"That's it! I'm leaving here," she said before trying to reach for the door

"Woah Woah Woah," Teacyeon stopped her before she could even touch the handle, "You're not going anywhere, the doctor said your head is still not clear and clearly, he's right," Taecyeon chuckled at his own sarcastic remark not caring the unpleased reaction Dahyun was giving through Seungwan's face. 

A girl can ever take so much mores, so she did something the old her wouldn't agree, because it is just not safe for her old short and petite build to do so, but now she's better, she's taller and bigger.

So, 

She punched him. 

Taecyeon stumbled a few steps back. Obviously not expecting such violence from his close friend, 

"Ow! What was that for!", he loudly asked while holding his right cheek, the punched area. 

"I need to leave!" she said opening the door but then being blocked by Taecyeon

"Oh no you don't! If you're gone, then your mom is gonna have my neck!" they both fought. Both are now yelling at each other, throwing punch at one another and pushes like how kids in preschool would do. One reaching for the door handle, while the other one using his own body to stop him, 

It's a ridiculous scene if one might say. 

"What is all this ruckus!", a voice yelled after sliding the door open, making Taecyeon stumbled a bit backwards and both of them focusing on the new guest. 

"It's him! He keeps wanting to leave!", Taecyeon reported pointing at Dahyun like a kid reporting something to the teacher while he said that.

Because of the commotion those two created, people were starting to gather. Mrs Song who yelled before looking between the two brats angrily, the doctors who came because the were worried and Sana, silently staring and observing the situation with furrowed brows. 

"How do you expect to leave when you are not even well," Mrs Song said smacking her son's shoulder before continuing, "You don't even recognise your own mother!" 

Frustrated, Dahyun ruffled her own hair while letting out a sigh. 

"OK, you," she said pointing at the guy on her right. Turning her body facing fully towards him, she held both his shoulder tightly, "Ok Taecyeon. My bestfriend" she said eyes fully looking at Taecyeon not breaking eye contact. 

Taecyeon slowly gave a nod at that, scared of what's to come. 

Dahyun let's go of the man and proceed to the next person

Pointing at bunch of medical wearing suited guys, "Doctors. To get me better", 

Wide eyes, Mrs Song watched the strange scene unfold when suddenly a finger was pointed at her direction, 

"You. My mother," she said then pushing Mrs Song to the side

".. And you, beautiful lady. My wife", Dahyun said internally cringed at that sentence because what in the name of God, if Momo heard her saying this she would be sulking for four days three nights. 

Sana was suprised at that. She stared at Dahyun with mouth agape and was that a hint of pink on her cheeks, she wasn't sure. But her husband saying that she's beautiful was indeed a firs-, 

"I came here as fast as I could! What's happened, what's wrong?," Sooyoung asked out of breath, clearly she ran here. 

Everyone at the room grew silent. Eyes looking at Sooyoung. 

Then by some kind of force they looked at Dahyun at the same time, expecting to hear what comes out of , 

Anticipating her answer, 

Dahyun shocked at the sudden attention, understood what she had to do. 

She looked at Sooyoung and they both stared at each other

 

"um, the nurse?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

( ~ -. -) ~

Hey it's your light giver. 

Honestly if you guys are still reading this then you are so dumb. This is wack I'm writing this because I'm bored but if you are still interested and reading then I love you

Just like how sana likes liars. I like dumb people :') 

Some easter egg in this chapter would be Taecyeon's existence himself. If any of you watched twice elegent life you all would know that that dude is indeed close to twice as he helped them with advices here and there

I may be a hopeless lesbian, but when a man holds a special place in Twices hearts then that man has rights. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Will try to update faster because would like to finish this quick so you all can drop this quickly

Sorry if this is too ty. But I did say it was fantasy didn't I

You have been warned my dudes