Precious You

Miracle We Met

Sana stirred in her sleep changing positions in her bed. She felt the outside brightness and struggled to open her eyes. The morning light had already shined through the window.

She winced a little, adjusting to the brightness. Sana struggled to sit up and then a fresh warm towel had fallen from her forehead, landing on her lap. She looked at the towel before focusing at the bed next to her.

It was empty. The bed was tuckly cleaned like it had never be touched before.


With a heavy and scared heart, Sana went to the door. She calmed her breath before twisting the door knob opening to see the living room.


It was empty.

She could feel herself already feeling like crying but as she walked closer to the kitchen she saw a tray on the bar table.

It was a simple Japanese breakfast, a bowl of Miso Soup, a seasoned grilled fish and a bowl of rice. She smiled looking at the meal feeling her tears already falling but this time - for another reason.


"Oh? You're up" a voice said making Sana immediately turned her head. It was Dahyun an empty laundry basket on her right hand as she closed the balcony slidding door with the other.


Sana finally let herself cry and ran to gave the person a hug. Dahyun stumbled backwards a little, the hug caught her off guard. The laundry basket fell as she responded the hug with equal tightness.
The shared a hug for a while. Sana inhaling the calming scent of the hoodie Seungwan wore yesterday. A few seconds passed when suddenly a voice spoke,


"Come on. You need some breakfast before you eat your medicine" Dahyun said pulling Sana off her gently while rubbing her shoulders.


Sana gave her the biggest smile making Dahyun's heart ache a little before giving her a nod.


They walked to the kitchen togather both shyly holding hands togather.


Dahyun helped her to take a sit before going to the kitchen to look for her medicine.


Sana stated at the back figure with a smile before taking a bite.


After a few bites she said, "You know with how good this is, I wouldn't be suprised if you said your occupation was a chef" Sana said full and busy from chewing. She looked up to see the person she was talking to leaning at the table with a smirk. 


"Wait, you are??"


Dahyun giggled before nodded, "The one and only"


Sana looked at the person with her wife eyes, "Woah.."


"Come on eat up before it gets cold" Dahyun ordered with a shy smile.


Sana looked back down at her face debating to take a bite, ".. Can I call you by your name?" she said slowly scared that she would be rejected. She looked up to see the person's shocked face and immediately tried to take it back, "That is! If.. If you want me to.. I- I don't really know your name -"


"Dahyun." The person said with a smile. Sana looked up to see this 'Dahyun' looking at her with such adoration,

"Kim Dahyun"

 

 

 

"Don't forget to take your medicine again later ok? I already made lunch and all you need is to take it out the fridge and reheat it" Dahyun nagged trying to put on her work shoes.


Sana laughed enjoying the baby treatment she's getting.
"I will"


When Dahyun got back up she saw Sana was very close to her. Like super close that she could feel the her body heat emitting from her. Like she could count her eyelashes.


And that perfume..


Dahyun struggled to speak. Just standing like an idiot.


Sana's lips part, like she wanted to do something. Dahyun finds herself staring at it again. Dahyun ache to kiss her, she knows it must've been written all over her face.


When she leans up, standing on her tip toe - Dahyun's heart was already pounding wild, even when all she does is press those lips to her cheek.


"Don't be home late"

 

 

 

 

"Woah, Woah Sir. You need to tone that down or the sun would lose its job with you smiling so brightly"


"Mmm?"


"Sir, you're really starting to scare the staff" Jin Young giggled looking at his boss. He had his pen rested on his lips as he smiled like a love struck teenager.


"Did something good happen at home? Did you finally made up with your wife?" Jin Young asked clearly amused by the scene in front of him.
Dahyun blushed putting down the pen on her table,

".. Yeah.. Something like that"


He laughed out loud before saying, "Well, I'm glad. So, here's the documents from yesterday and this" he fished something out from his pocket, "the phone you told me to get it fixed the other day." he said putting down the phone on the table in front of his boss.


"But the store owner said he couldn't fix it.. Said it was badly broken. Something about micro chip being damaged?"


Dahyun looked at the phone and sighed. "That's okay, Jin Young. Thank you so much for your help. You may take you leave now"


Jin Young nodded and bowed before leaving the room.


Dahyun let out a huge sigh and dropped her head making her forehead hit the table. She knocked on it a few times hoping to give some effect to the stress she's feeling right now.


"Why" one hard knock to the table,


"Won't" another hard knock to the table,


"You", a slightly softer knock to the table(guess she was starting to hurt),


"Work-" before she could bump her forehead to the table again Jeongyeon already magically created a soft toy making her head falling soft on the teddy's tummy.


She looked up to see Jeongyeon holding the phone on her palm as it lit up with a beautiful blue light and floated on her hand. Dahyun watched in amazement as she could she the condition of the phone changes, from cracked screen to suddenly being erased to a beautiful perfect screen. She still stared at it in amazement even when the phone stopped floating and it landed on Jeongyeon's hand. Suddenly the screen lit up and the logo of Samsung was shown. A sign of rebooting the phone back on.


".. You can do that?"


"Ugh - of course I can. Do humans really think this lowly of us?", she answered throwing the phone at Dahyun. She turned to the chairs so she could get her afternoon rest.

 

 

 

 

"What bring you here, Seungwan?" Yang Hyun Suk asked as he took a seat at the main leather chair sipping on the drink his secretary prepared, looking at Seungwan.


Dahyun smiled a little before crossing her own legs making the Ceo frown a little at this rude manner in front of him but decides to ignore it, "Oh nothing, just had something to settle"


The ceo scoffed putting down the tea cup on the table, "And what could that be?"


"Putting you into jail." Dahyun said her face full of serious as she monitored the ceo's change of expression.


He was shocked for a second but changed to a simple smirk, "So you remember?"


"Honestly? No. Not really. But I do know how you hired Seungri to sneak into my office after I leave to proceed loan requestment using my ID. You've been doing that to innocent people all these time but you got careless", she smirked before continuing, "Who would've thought a simple town girl would want to request a loan? And you definitely did not expected for her outburst to be seen by me. And when I caught Seungri one day in my room I knew something was off. I had questioned you one day - wanting you to turn yourself in and you.. You took care of business fast" Dahyun scoffed.


".. No wonder how many times I kicked on the brake the car still wouldn't stop" She glared at the ceo.


The ceo remained silent before finally bursting out loud. He laughed so much that he had to put his had on his stomach. He calmed himself down before looking back at dahyun. His face serious, "That's a pretty big accusation you're making there, Seungwan... You have any proof for that?" he said voice full of teasing.


"Well, the thing is.." she said slowly before tapping play on Seungwan's phone,

 

 

"Please, Seungwan. Please! I beg you, just - just let this go.. I'll give you 20% of the cut! I'll even take some of Seungri's for you!"

 

 

Dahyun pressed pause smirking with triumph as she watches the ceo's face crumble.

 


He was recording that time.. 

 


"You won't get away with this!" He yelled as Dahyun started to leave. "I killed you before and I can do it again!"
Dahyun continued walking to  the door. The doorknob in her hand and the distant sound of police sirens could be heard in the background.

Dahyun opened the door but before getting out she turned to her shoulder looking at the ceo,
"Burn in hell"


She slammed the door shut walking away out the building. She could hear the ceo's scream and the crashes of glasses shattering.


"Really? Hell?" Jeongyeon questioned, her face not amused as she floats next to Dahyun.


"Well I couldn't really say 'Burn in The Bad Place', right? That just kills the entire mood" Dahyun countered feeling proud of herself, ignoring Jeongyeon's mumbling about how there's no such thing as hell.

 

 

 

 

                  


"So tell me more about you" Sana said sitting comfortably on the couch. Her back relaxed on the head rest while her leg being stretched out front, her feet being messaged by Dahyun. She had offered to do so when she saw Sana walking in with a limp after a full day wearing heels.


"Well, what do you want to know?" Dahyun asked smiling at Sana's beautiful face focusing on putting pressure on her feet.


"Everything. Your family, your age any favorite dish. Tell me everything and don't you dare leave anything out", she challenged, her smile so big it was definitely something Dahyun never saw before.


Dahyun chuckled nodding at Sana, "Alright, Alright.. Well, I have one older brother and I really like chocolate, like anything chocolate I would go insane. Most people say I'm on the pale sided skin colour.. I'm not really tall but I don't mind. I don't think I'm short, I think it's the world that's big", she said stopping awhile to smile at Sana's giggle.

It was the sweetest sound she has ever heard.

After Sana calmed down but her face still full on grinning a giggle threatening to escape so she continued, "I don't have any favorite movies.. I prefer comfortable clothes rather than stylish ones and for the first time in my 29 years of living -"


"Wait, you're younger than me?" Sana questioned her body arched going closer to Dahyun in a shocked manner.


"I - I am?"


Sana laughed one more time covering , "I guess you should address me as Unnie now then" she said smirking.


At that Dahyun immediately blushed.
".. I can't really call you that with this body", she said her face blushing ridiculously.


Minutes past and they were still giggling and making small talks. Sana looking fondly at her while Dahyun focuses on massages her heels,
"Hey, Dahyun. Can I have a glass of water"


"Sure, I'll be right back" She said smiling before lifting Sana's leg and putting it gently on the couch.
As Dahyun walk to the kitchen, her steps light and cheerful she looked into the fridge before asking, "Hey, Sana? Do you want your water cold or room temperature?" she asked her head in the fridge.

When she got no response she looked behind at the couch, "Sana?"


When she focused she saw that Sana had looked straight at her. A tear had already fallen down her face. Dahyun panicked and walked in a rush to sit next to her,
"Hey hey.. What's wrong?"


Sana hicced and hugged her tightly. She snuggled closer into Dahyun's shoulder. Dahyun feeling very confused just went for a comforting back rub. After a while Sana pulled herself away looking up to Dahyun, "That's the first time you ever called my name.." she said her voice filled with overwhelmed sadness.


Dahyun giggled and rubbed her thumb on Sana's cheek, "It's a beautiful name" She said with a smile.


Sana smiled and leaned on Dahyun's touch on her face.


"Dahyun?"


"Mmm?", Dahyun hummed as Sana pulled her own hand from her cheek. Sana took her hand and laid it on her lap, grasping it tightly


"Let's get a divorce"

 

 


What?

 


Dahyun was shocked. Her heart pounding wildy. She studied Sana's face. She still had the same loving face still fresh with tears.


"Let's get a divorce and start over with the two of us" she said with a smile, "I want to be with the Kim Dahyun I fell for and not the Son Seungwan who hurted me for 5 years"


"I want you, Dahyun." She ended, a tear falling down.


Dahyun exhaled a shaky breath feeling light hearted. She's so happy she could feel like flying.

She looked at Sana full of love and asked gently,
"Can I kiss you?"


Sana exhaled a breath looking at Dahyun's eyes. They were so close right now that Sana could literally see his pores. They were only a finger aparts and a single push could possibly do something they both desperately craved for.


Dahyun leaned closer to her, their nose almost touching.

She shut her eyes hoping to be met halfway.
Their lips almost touched when Sana pulled away, ".. I'm sorry"


".. But I - I don't think I can do it"


She went further back and looked away from Dahyun. She just couldn't bear to see her eyes. She's sure it will be filled with hurt.


Dahyun smiled but she knows Sana couldn't even see it. She was only looking down.


Dahyun stood up and left the penthouse.

 

 

 

 

 

Dahyun stood at the bench at her apartment complex's park. The same place she and Taecyon sat when she went to Momo. She sat down slumped. She looked down on her feet, literally in pain. Her heart felt like it was ripped into pieces.


"Hey why the long face", Jeongyeon's voice could be heard. Dahyun saw Jeongyeon's shoes from the view she looked. She looked up to see Jeongyeon's head was replaced with a horse.


"Get it? Long face? I have a horse head-"
"OK geez wow tough crowd" she sat down beside Dahyun noticing the cold expression form her awesome joke, transforming back the horse head to her old one.


"No seriously. What's wrong with you? We took down the devils. Your work place is being shut down for further investigation so that means no work for you. What more do you need?"


Dahyun exhaled a sigh, "I want Sana"


"Yeah, I saw that a long time ago" 


"but she doesn't want me..", Dahyun continued ignoring Jeongyeon's sarcasm remark, "She wants the real me and i-" she felt a tear fall to the ground
"I don't think I can give her that" She thought thinking about her future life in this body.

The body she never wished to have but somehow she had to carry the burden.


Jeongyeon sighed and stood up, "Dahyun follow me for a sec?"


Still looking down Dahyun said, "If this is still about your horse-"


She shut when looked up to see Jeongyeon holding out her hand and they were no longer at the park. The place was dark and empty like it was some kind of a void and they were both floating on it.


With fear Dahyun stood up and grasped the hand. She followed Jeongyeon from behind untill they reached a bright tunnel.


She closed her eyes momentarily before opening it back to see they were in a completely different place.


She studied her surrounding and looked in front. It was a memorial hall and in front of her was her own cubicle where her ash and pictures were kept.


"Wha-", she asked when Jeongyeon suddenly raised her own hand and unlocking the small glass door.


She picked up the ash jar and handed it to Dahyun, "Open it", she commanded.


"What? Why would I want to open my own urn??"
Jeongyeon raised and eyebrow immediately making Dahyun scared a little.

With shaky hand she opened the lid,

 


"It's.. Empty?"


When Dahyun looked up to ask Jeongyeon for answers she was in front of the penthouse. The urn in her hand was gone.
"What's going o-"

 

 


Oh my god.. 

 


Dahyun's heart raced. Her voice..

It was

 


Normal.

 


No longer the manly, growly voice but her own one. She looked down at her hands to see yes, it was her small, stubby fingers.


"Since you kind of cracked the case and did our job for us.. I thought it was only right to give you want you want one last time" Jeongyeon ended with a smirk. She leaned back at the wall, Admiring her own work.


Seeing Dahyun's confused and scared face she continued, "Don't worry, I changed their memories about everything. The only one I kept was Seungwan dying. But it's alright - 
The memories you had with all of them are safely kept but.. As a diffent person", Jeongyeon said smiling.


"They know you as Kim Dahyun, Sana's girlfriend. The one who saved her and kept her company as she griefed for her dead husband. I didn't touch Sana's memory, don't worry. I wanted you guys to keep the sweet times togather,"  She said wiping a tear that fell on Dahyun's face,

"And even Taecyon's. I can't bear to come visit for another round of cards and he doesn't remember me" she said with a sad smile.

 

Dahyun was now shaking. She doesn't really know what to respond now.


"Is this good bye?" she asked gently her voice choked with tear


Jeongyeon smiled at her. Intrigued by the kind human in front of her. She had gotten the thing she had wished for and she was wondering about that,
"Probably? I've done my job here and the man up there is very satisfied"


"But I'll come and visit don't worry. You and Taecyon will never even have the time for yourself because I'm just gonna keep bothering you guys all the time" she said with a laugh


Dahyun snorted before nodding her head,
".. Please do"


"Oh and hey, Live kindly now ok? All the things I've done for you, the ones you asked help for was not free. It was a form of exchange and because money don't really do much for us-"
".. You took my good points.." Dahyun mumbled in shock. Finally the realization hit her.


Jeongyeon smiled and nodded, "Be good, alright?" she asked with her hand rested on Dahyun's shoulder.


"Can I have a hug?"


"No, I'm not really a hugger-
And you hugged me ok" she chuckled when Dahyun practically pushed her when she jumped in for a hug.

She tapped her back, giving her all the blessings she had in her to this one particular human.

 

 


Dahyun entered the house's pass code, opening the door with a nervous heart.


She entered the house slowly when a voice called out to her, "Dahyun? Is that you?" Sana asked from their shared bedroom.


"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

 


Oh wow

 


Dahyun looked at Sana with a teary eyes, standing far away.


Sana with her fingers covering in hand shakily asked, ".. Is it really you?"


Dahyun nodded before suddenly being hugged tightly by Sana.

She too was bawling.

The both held each other tightly silently comforting each other. Learning about the foreign warmth but loving the same touch.

 


"You know I'm really loving the new height difference" Sana mumbled her voice muffled by Dahyun's head


"Are you calling me short?" She challenged pulling herself from Sana's shoulder to glare at her.


The sight was just too adorable Sana was having a hard time to tone down her smile


"No" she said pulling back Dahyun to her shoulder giving the top of her head a kiss, "I'm saying you're precious"

 

 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon poofed somewhere she felt in her radar where Mina could be, looking down focused on her watch and spoke, "Hey Mina let's go. We're done here"


She looked up and saw Mina sitting on a bench at a park while she looks fondly at two individuals playing at the playground.

Both of them wore a matching red knitted scarf.


Jeongyeon looked at Mina suspiciously for a while when Mina suddenly handed her something. She took it and was silenced.

It was the ring.


"What the are you do-"


"I'm staying" Mina said still smiling looking at the view in front of here


"You're not making any sense here Mina! You know when you trade this you will become -"


"Human, yeah I know" she said her face turned to smile sadly at Jeongyeon.


".. You'll - you'll die..", she said her voice wavering. This is ridiculous immortals never shed tear.

 


Pull yourself togather

 


"Someday, I will. But that's the thing.. If it's spending everyday of my life with her awaiting my death.." she said slowly her eyes focusing at Momo as she carries Mihyun to the slides both giggling and having the time of their lives, "then I can do it a thousand time over and over again" Mina said remembering what happened with her and Momo the other day,

 

 

 

"What?"
"I asked.. Can you erase human's memory?" Momo mumbled looking out the window.
Mina stood silenced not knowing what to answer. "Of course I can but why would you ask for this?"
"I just want Mihyun to forget. I sometimes hear her crying in her room, you know? I just want her to start a new.."
"What about you?" Mina asked slowly as she walked closer to Momo holding her hand tightly.
Momo turned and looked at her, "I want to remember. I want to remember all the memories we had togather. Sweet and painful, I cherish them all." She sighed before continuing, "The only reason I wanted her back was to give her what she wanted, things I couldn't give her back then.. But now I see it. The thing she wanted - the person she needed" she said her voice wavering.
"And besides.. I have you to help me forget"

 

 

 

 


"But I'll miss you" Jeongyeon sniffed. Failing to keep herself in check. 


"We weren't even that close" Mina said with a smirk and a frown


"You were my favorite accountant.." She wiped her nose with a tissue she magically brought.


Mina smiled at her before looking in front smiling at the two figures running at her, "Come on, penguin Unnie! Or we'll be late for the movies!" Mihyun yelled as she pulled on Mina's sleeve.


Momo came to her side and looked down at Mina, "It's unfair you only knitted the two of us these matching scarves. If I didnt know any better it seemed like this was some kind of a separation gift" Momo asked suspiciously.


Mina stood up and looked at Mihyun.

Before when she wore that ring she would've had never thought she would ever do such thing but with the ring gone, she bent down and picked up Mihyun, craddling the girl on her shoulder,

"No, No such thing like that" she answered Momo with a smile.

She held out her other free hand and Momo took it gladly.

They walked away hand in hand happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------

One more chapter to conclude our Journey!!!
This is the second last chapter and I hope you all enjoyed this. I hoped the ending was suitable to all of you. I know this may seem a bit ridiculous but I swear to Sana's beautiful shoulder length hair, the drama's ending was way more ed up. There's only one chapter left, I hope you all anticipate for that one! Have a good day everyone!