I Like You

Miracle We Met

Dahyun sat on the chair tapping on the keyboard, her brain not really focusing on the current task. It has been days after that.

Sana has been cold to her.

She has been cold everytime but this time she's coincidently avoiding her. Dahyun is in pain, beating herself if she did something wrong.

She didn't even notice someone had came into her room putting documents on the table and already conversing with her.


"Woah, Sir. This is a first?"


"Mmm?" Dahyun asked looking up the new guest. It was Jin Young. His hands clasped a sign of showing respect.


"Well" he chuckled, "you don't look focused. Like your thinking about someone. Is it your wife? Back then you rarely talk about her. We were even suprised to find out you were married" he ended with a laugh.


Dahyun sighed and pulled out her glasses before speaking, "Yeah.. It's just - she's been avoiding me a lot. And I -"


"You miss her", Jin Young said amused


Dahyun blushed and looked down not exactly know what to answer.


"Be nicer to her, Sir. You know what they always say - happy wife, happy life" he said smiling brightly before bowing and taking his leave.


Dahyun pondered a while. Jin Young's word repeating in her voice.

 

 

"You know in all my life I have never thought I would be in this situation" Taecyon said voice low his hand holding a set of UNO cards.


"What?", Jeongyeon questioned picking up a +4.


".. Well, this?" Taecyon muttured looking very uncomfortable. He looked at beside him the leather sofa being empty but have 2 set of cards floating around.


"Hey, don't be rude they're my friends and I was getting bored so they decided to visit me.." she mumbled pulling another +4. Glaring at the emptiness beside Taecyon.


".. Why don't you just go visit them?", he asked voice full of fear


"I can't really go up there. Not untill I finish my job here. But we can go here as much as we please -
Hey it's your turn" Jeongyeon said flapping her hand at Taecyon.


Taecyon jumped and look back at his cards. It was a 4 red.

 

 


Well guess I'll just have to skip our invisible friend here..

 

 


He put down his choice of card and felt proud. Jeongyeon scoffed making him wonder, "What?"


"You can't see but Tzuyu is very pissed at you", she laughed again, "she's literally slapping you right now.


He looked at his side before saying, " Sorry Tzuyu, but a human can't lose to some immortal being like you" he said with a smirk feeling proud.


"OOOOOOOOOO" Jeongyeon yelled hand gripping her cards, "Now we're cracking!"


Dahyun tried to ignore the voices of her comrades. Taecyon came by saying he was bored and wanted to play. And then Jeongyeon said her friends came by and now they were playing UNO in her office.

She just hoped the noises they made were not heard by the staff. Because it was only Taecyon and Dahyun in the room in their eyes.

 

 

Minutes went by and Taecyon had won a round. The game was getting intense as the immortals were getting compatitive, as Jeongyeon claimed.


A sudden question broke Dahyun from her focus,
"Hey, D"


"Yeah? ", she answered not looking up from her files.


"Don't you get urges?" Taecyon asked faced still focused in beating some invisible assess in cards. 


Dahyun froze. Her pen stopped working as she repeated the question in her mind. 


".. What?"


"You know.. ual urges? I mean Sana is very stunning and you were already attracted to women before so don't you-"


".. I don't - really wanna talk about this.." Dahyun aswered awkwardly. She dropped her pen because her hands didn't really want to cooperate anymore.


"It's simple! I can teach you, you know? All you gotta do is pull out and get some lube-"


"oi oi not in front of Tzuyu", Jeongyeon said slapping Taecyon's hand with her card. "She's too innocent to hear that"


Dahyun exhaled a sigh. Thankful that Jeongyeon somehow saved her.


".. Well how old is she?" Taecyon asked voice slow


"18,000 years old"


Taecyon choked on his spit. Coughing wildly. He tapped on his heart hoping to calm it down.


"What? That's practically underage in our world"


A sudden phone chime broke out. Making Dahyun snap out from the scene in front of her. She picked up her phone on the table.

It was an unknown number. She stared at it for awhile before pressing accept.


"Hello?"


"Seungwan! My boy! You changed your number and dared to not tell me about!" a loud proud voice yell out making Dahyun wince. She pulled the phone away from her eardrum, fearing she'd go deaf if she didn't.

 


Who the - 

 


"Let's have lunch today. I'll get my driver to pick you up at your office. I'll see you soon, Seungwan"
The phone call ended making Dahyun feel really weirded out. She looked at her phone staring at the unsaved number.

 

 

 

"So did you like my gift?" a male voice asked before taking a sip of his drink.

It was Yang Hyun Suk.

When Dahyun arrived at the restaurant she was suprised to see the face she had only seen in the web. He had taken her to an expensive luxurious sashimi restaurant.


" Excuse me? "Dahyun asked swallowing her food before politely asked.


" When you were admitted at the hospital I sent you a basket of fruits. It was big, I promise" he said with chopstick on his hand laughing loudly, "When they said you were gone we were all so worried.." Yang Hyun Suk said face full of concern but a fake look was plastered on him.


Dahyun didn't know what to answer so she just nodded. The air was thick and the tension was filled with awkward atmosphere.


".. You really don't remember me, do you?" he questioned mouth covered by the glass he was holding, to take a sip.


Dahyun still feeling threatened by the CEO in front of her. She settled with shaking her head as an answer.

 

 

 

                                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"So I told Somi that it was the last time I would show her the routine or I would shave her head"
Dahyun laughed hearing Momo's story about her day.


"Oh, I forgot to mention this to you but it was a really good choice of you to hire a help" Momo said standing up to look out the balcony.


"What?" Dahyun asked her hand reaching out for the snack Momo served.


"Didn't you hire someone to help with the house?"


Dahyud shook her head still chewing, "I never did such thing?"


Momo stood her face frowning looking at the room she had prepare for Mina to stay in. The girl had left saying that she had something to do.

 


Huh..

 


Both of them continued their chat laughing and enjoying each other's company.

 


They were going at it for days. Meeting each other for meals. Cooking togather everytime Dahyun was free. They laughed and talked togather.


"You should move out"


"Huh?" Dahyun asked shocked looking at Momo's face. She was looking out the window.


"You don't belong there, Dahyun. You have a family over here. You belong here, with me.Why should you stay with people you don't even know?" Momo said voice high turning to look at her.


Dahyun looked down on her feet. Her hand was shaking and she tried her best to calm her heart.
She was sitting on the couch, the background sound of the TV could be heard in the distant.
Not sensing any answer from her Momo asked again, her voice gentle filled with fear, ".. Did you fell for her?"


Dahyun exhaled a sigh grasping her own hand. She wanted to look up and deny. She wanted to face Momo but she just couldn't.


".. I'll stay the night" Dahyun said her voice slow she's not even confident if Momo could hear her.


"Great. I'll get started with lunch" Momo answered a little smile on her face as she head for the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

They were both laying on the bed now. Dahyun was staring at the ceiling and Momo had already slept facing the other side.

Dahyun had changed into a comfortable clothes.

Granted there were no male wear for him to wear and fit into but thank goodness she was a fan of oversized shirt. She settled with a white hoodie and a oversized baggy pants.

Dahyun was finally at home but she was not feeling good. She feels like she is missing something and she couldn't put her finger on it.


She stared at the ceiling, her mind counting sheeps forcing herself to fall asleep.
She was at the 150th sheep when her phone rang.

She picked it up and it was Hana calling her.

 

 

Why is she calling me at 1 in the morning.. 

​​​

 


"Hey, what's wrong?" Dahyun asked gently sitting up.


The other line sobbed not saying anything. Dahyun was getting worried.


"Hey - Hey.. What's the matter?"


A chocking sob was answered on the other line before a broke voice said, "Mommy's hurt..." she sobbed again, "she's sweating and shaking. She's really warm.. Daddy I'm scared.."


Dahyun was already standing up picking up her car keys heading towards the door,
"I'm on my way ok? Can you stay with Mom while I get there? Can you do that for me, Hana?"


Hana nodded and said, ".. Yes.." 


Dahyun put her phone in her pocket and left the house. She ran to her car and immediately went away.


Little did she know the whole time Momo was still not asleep. When Dahyun left and closed the door to their bedroom, Momo finally let out a tear. A chocking sob left her.


She cried in her bed alone and cold.

Minutes have passed and she couldn't care. Her eyes was swollen and tears couldn't seem to stop.

A sudden knock in her drop got her to grab a tissue and immediately pat her face dry,
"..come in"


The door slowly opened and came in Mina. Her face was comforting as she gave Momo a shy smile.
".. I just thought you could use a company", she said her voice her usual calm and shy one. She walked to the bed slowly before sitting down. She smiled one more time at Momo.


"My wife left me"


Mina sighed and grabbed her hand that rested on the bed. She held it and rubbed it with her thumb gently, as a comforting manner.


"All I wanted was to be better.." , she cried out her voice still husky from crying, "She has always pushed me to pursue my dream to dance.. For as long as I could remember she had always put me first and only me. I never knew what her own dream was.. The only reason she wanted to open a store because I said it was one of my childhood imagination to manage my own restaurant"
Momo frowned remembering the past.


"I wanted to start over so I could give her things that I couldn't before. Ask her what she wants for once.." Momo was sobbing now hugging her own knees to her chest tightly.


"I'm sorry Momo, but I don't think the Dahyun you knew is no longer here" Mina said her voice calm and holding her hand tightly.


Momo cried louder her shoulder shook as she grip her knees tighter. Mina stayed there comforting her with a only her hand.
After a few minutes passed and her sobs has turned into a normal cry, she looked up and looked at Mina. Mina smiled again to the snot covered women,


"Who are you?", Momo said sniffing. Mina's eyebrow raised not understanding the question.


"Dahyun said she never hired you.. And I was just wondering why you were so kind to me" Momo said looking down their clasped hand.


Mina stayed silent, not really knowing what to answer.

 


Is this it? 

Will she finally have to come clean now?

 


"Hey, Momo? Can you close your eyes for me?", Mina asked gently with a smile on her face.

".. What?"


"Please? For me?" She asked, her head tilting in a cute manner.


Momo couldn't possible deny that so she closed her eyes tightly.


Mina smiled looking at the cute girl in front of her. She grabbed both her hand and put it in front of her. Making Momo open her hand in a receiving manner.
Momo stayed silent and just followed her instruction.

After a while she felt something heavy on her hand.


"Open them"


Momo opened her eyes slowly. It was a chocolate bar already unwrapped, and on it was a carving of..


I Like You


Momo immediately looked up to see Mina smiling at her.

Mina raised her hand and twirled her finger making a small Woody toy appear in her hand.


Momo watched with full focus agape, fascinated by the magical scene.


".. I may or may not be the reason why Dahyun is in the banker's body" Mina said laughing a little, "I came here with my colleague once. And the first time I saw you.. I - I just couldn't get enough.. " Mina said with a tint pink on her cheeks.


Momo was speechless, her heart was begging to jump out.


Mina smiled one more time and put the stuffed Woody beside Momo. Making it lean on her.

It was an adorable sight.


Mina stood and went to the door, "get some rest" she said gently.

With a one last smile she closed the door.
Momo looked at the chocolate, re-reading the carving over and over again.

She raised the chocolate to taking a bite.

 


It was sweet

 

 

 

 

 


Sana stirred in her sleep feeling very uncomfortable. She struggled to open her eyes. But when she opened them, she saw her husband sitting on her bed.

He was patting warm cloth gently on her forehead. Sana's eyes was already fully opened and she can already feel tears begging to spill.


Sana raised her shaking hand. She grasped the wrist holding the cloth. She took it and cradled it in her cheek.


She already felt a tear escaping, "You're really here"


Dahyun smiled warmly at her. Her hand feeling warm from Sana's cold.


"Please stay.." A shaky voice said, tears keep falling without her wanting. Dahyun looked at her pitifully, her tears too wanting to fall.


Sana sat up with a struggle, the hand still holding tightly.
"Please let me get to know you.." Sana begged slowly. She raised her hand holding the man in front of her. She held his cheek feeling the foreign warmth,

"Not the Son Seungwan I met -
But the person I fell for"


Dahyun finally felt her tear fall down. She smiled and hugged the hand on her cheek. Sana shifted and went to put her arms around Seungwan's neck. She hugged him tightly enjoying the warmth.

Dahyun with tears falling from her face hugged her tighter.


They both enjoyed the shared warmth. Finally feeling each other's comfort they desperately craved for.

When they separated, Dahyun guided Sana to lay back to bed, "Go back to sleep, alright?"


She picked up the cloth and bowl with warm water and went to stand up when Sana's hand grabbed her's,


"Make me breakfast tomorrow?" she asked gently.

Her voice filled with hope and fear. She's still scared that when she wakes up to see the person she had found to be falling for is gone.

She just needs something. 


Something to hold on to, to be sure that the person will still be here.


Dahyun smiled rubbing the hand on the wrist with her thumb, "I'll make you your favorite"


Dahyun smiled one more time and grabbed Sana's hand putting it into her blanket, tucking her in.

She turned and left the room, excited to see what tommorow brings.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE HARDEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN. I WANTED TO BRING YOU FLUFF BUT ALL I TYPED OUT WAS THIS TRASH
*cries in corner*
This was a short chapter, I know I know. I'll make it up to you guys tomorrow. I hope you guys enjoyed this one. Much love beautiful folks!