It's not too late

Miracle We Met

Both of them was rushed to Sixteen Hospital at the same time. Orders and yelling was heard in the hospital, it was chaotic as two car crash victim came to the hospital almost at the same time. Both Manager Seungwan and Kim Dahyun was taken to the emergency room.
 

Momo ran as fast she can, she couldn't care less that she if was wearing her student's shoes, her mind was to focused on one thing, she couldn't care anymore. With her sport clothes on, she ran to the hospital, she ran to her Dahyun.
 

"How is he Doctor?," Sana asked in tears while hugging her son and daugher, Daehyun and Hana. 
"I'm sorry, ma'am. The head trauma was too severe and he lost too much blood waiting for the ambulance, I'm sorry but this is all we can do,"
Sana choked on her tears, hugging her children tighter, she is sad, she is sad that her once in love man is now gone,
father of her child, is no longer with them.
 

Momo wailed loudly not caring that she is in public when the doctor left after telling her the news. Momo screamed loudly, making a mess of her face with all the tears falling from her face while holding her body, kneeling on the floor. She didn't care if she was embarassing herself in public, why should she when her world literally collapsed that day.
She wasn't being dramatic, Dahyun indeed was her everything. 







Dahyun woke up with a head ache, 'ugh where am i', she grunted slowly,
She opened her eyes and turned her head to see where she was but she was left schocked, it was pure darkness, she was all alone and it seems she wasn't even sitting on anything, it was more like, she was floating?

'Hello?', Dahyun said into the abyss,

'Hello?', she tried again this time, a bit louder, 'am i really dead?' she said but the was cut short when a figure suddenly appeared infront of her face, making her scream like the little baby she is

'You're not dead, if you were you would be seeing the big guy now, not me', the female said while looking into the distance. She was floating and had both her hands in her pocket, Dahyun was too suprised, she took her time studying the cool girl infront of her

In all black, she had short hair, a black boat on and a black coat that seemed to go forever from her long body build,

'And you are?', Dahyun finally asked, slowly asked with fear in her voice not wanting to get into the bad side of this unknown stranger.

'Oh me? First time a mortal asked for my name,' the girl chuckled looking at Dahyun face,
'Jeongyeon. The name's Jeongyeon and my job is to take away mortal's life when they've had their fun,'
Jeongyeon stopped a while and continued when she saw Dahyun now scared face,
'But my job is to also take lost souls back to their bodies, so Dahyun, it's your lucky day. Let me take you back to your family.

'Y-You, you know me?', Dahyun asked the cool girl. 'Buddy, i know everthing about you. I was told to take your life but then the guys up there suddenly said that you have a lot of unfinished bussines, something like destiny to fulfill, miracle to send? Something like that, ridicilous right,i swear when i get up there-'

'So I'm not dead?' Dahyun asked cutting Jeongyeon from her rant on how much she hated her boss. Jeongyeon smiled at her questieon and bent down to meet Dahyun's eyes, 'You're not now', she said smirking, before touching Dahyun's shoulder making them swirl, jumping into another dimension.

Dahyun walked behind Jeongyeon into a tunnel, she wanted to walk alongside the deity, but she was too absorbed on the atmosphere, the tunnel was filled with her passed self. She saw little dahyun running around with her favorite doll, then she saw a bit older Dahyun on her first date with her first girlfriend, then it hit her, she was walking into her lifeline. All her precious memories was pastered on the tunnel, and at the distant she could see her latest memory, the one where she confessed to her now current wife, Momo. She smiled at the memory already missing her lover.

'Honestly this won't take long, once we reach the end of the tunnel and you're back in your own body, you won't even remember me, so it was actually nice to meet you Kim i hope-', Jeongyeon paused in both her sentence and her path making Dahyun collide into her.

'Hey what the hold up?', she asked Jeongyeon before looking to whatever Jeongyeon was looking.

It was her family. Her father holding Mihyun as she cried in his arms. Momo was crying into her tissues, her eyes red and swollen from all the tears she shed. Why they were crying, she wasn't sure, when she is right over here going to return to them soon, but then she sees it, they were in a funeral house, but she still didn't undertand why are they crying like all hope are loss when she is standing right her, but then it her her. Everthing was connecting now when she heard,

"What we're doing now is right, my daughter always hated the cold. We should cremetate her quickly so she can rest easy", her father said while holding Momo's shoulder. Momo nodded to her father in law and cried in his arms.

'no..no..', Dahyun head shook like a madman,

'No! Dad! Why would you do that! No!,', Dahyun yelled pounding into the blurry image hoping that her family was listening, but who was she kidding. 
She's dead, her body is being burned. She's being turned into ash when she is standing right here, alive and well but no body to go into.

'it's not too late', Jeongyeon said slowly, not caring that the mortal was pouding on the wall like crazy,
'It's not too late, Dahyun', 

'Wha-'. Dahyun turned to Jeongyeon when she was suddenly greeted with a soft wind coming from the flick on Jeongyeon's hands and Dahyun then passed out.

Jeongyeon bent down, 'I'm sorry small one,' Jeongyeon said before gently touching Dahyun's head making them swirl into the darkness again.

 

 

Sana held her daughter in her arm as they wait for the arrival of her mother, Mrs Song and her sister in law, Sooyoung. Sana requested the doctor to postpone the crementation process to wait for her mother in law. Sana hated the women, often blaming Sana for their failed marriage when it was her husband that treated her like the house maid and cheated on her with countless women.

But Sana was nice, Sana has the kindest heart anyone would've ever encounter. Her smile and laughter could make a wilted flower bloom again.That is who she was before, but years with Seungwan has changed her, her vitamin personality and battery died every second when she was belittled by Seungwan. Seungwan changed her and he was not even the slightest guilty. He used her as the lady who cooked and took care of his kids but never talked at home, whenever they exchanged words, all they say are just remarks towards each other to make the fire in their broken marrigage stronger. 

A few hour passed and Sana's in laws arrived. Seungwan's mother wailed while hugging her daughter. Sana hugged her daughter tighter who was sniffling into her dress, she looked at the glass window and she could see her husband in his tradititional korean funeral wear being prepared to be pushed into the closed furnace.

In the small room, both doctors were busy doing their job when suddenly a sneeze was heard in the room,
"Bless you" both of them said at the same time,

Eyes wide, the first doctor stopped whatever he was doing and looked at the other doctor infront of him, "Weren't you the one who sneezed?", he asked, voice trembled with fear,

the other doctor slowly shooked his head,signalling no, he did not just sneeze

At the same time, both the doctors looked at the dead body, glad to see that he was the same way they left them, still dead, hands both on his side.
The first doctor chuckled, amazed that how on earth two smart people with Masters and Doctorate could even think of something like that, when suddenly the most unexpected thing happened,

The dead body raised up her hand so rub his nose and proceed to stretch and yawned.

The first doctor immedietly stormed out the room, not wanting to take part in whatever was happening in there because in all his life studying medicine, nothing like this was written in his thick textbooks,

'Yawned. Who would've thought a dead person would yawn,' was inside the doctor's mind before collapsing onto the ground, makin a few metal tray fall with him,
clattered metals and shattered glasses sounds emmited from the room, drawing attention from people outside the room.

"Mom...Daddy's awake..", Hana pointed towards the glass window, Sana looked up from her tissue her tissue and looked where her daughter was pointing, shocked and mouth agape, she was greeted with her supposedly dead husband on the deathbed looking at her with sleepy eyes.

Screams could be heard in the background as Mrs Song was choking her poor daughter with her collar and shaking her while screaming, looking at her now awaken son and back to her daughter, back and forth. Sooyoung too joined her mother in screaming while being choked and shaken.




















( ~ - . - ) ~

Hey its your light giver again. Yeah i know i at writting, I'm sorry dear readers but if your still here with me oh god come here let me give you a smooch like how sana usually gives to dahyun( i need a gf i know...im so lonely)
Sorry if its so bad, i know i at everything but this is the only thing keeping me busy on my semester break, hence why 3 chapter and done in a day. im heck bored.I hope you all can anticipate on what's to come and for saida to finally happen. holy 3 chapter and still no sana the heck. bad light giver bad.

do comment on your questions and review. also suggest me things to add if you want ;>