Intresting, I guess.

Miracle We Met

Dahyun stirred in her sleep as her eyelids are now shined with bright sun lights and kinda makes her regret that she didn't close the curtains fully last night. She groaned and mumbled softly but then realise that, 'wait.. I always shut the curtain before I sleep, I am goddamn Kim Dahyun and I prioritize sleep more than anything', with that she opened one eyelid and hissed at the burning pain of the bright light and saw her beautiful wife getting ready.

"You're up early," said Dahyun as she takes her tofu pillow and use it to block where the light comes from but still leaving some space for her to look at her wife.

Applying some foundations, the wife chucled and retorted, "I'm not early silly, it's you that is late. Baby are you aware it is literally 12 right now? No sane human is still in bed at this time of the day"

"Well I guess I'm insane then, insane for you", Dahyun smirked triumphly as she sees her wife blushing through the reflection of their makeup table mirror. Dahyun staggers to where her wife is sitting and proceeds to put her arms around her waist and relaxing her chin on her wife's shoulder, "Where are you going though leaving your sad lonely wife behind huh?"

Dropping her lipstick gently and the table the girl shoved the latter with her hand, "Dahyun get off me you reek of morning breath! Eeek! -" the sentence was cut of as Dahyun sneakily blew some hot breath towards her wife, "very immature Dahyun", her wife smacks her hard on the head, "ouch! Momoringgg", she exclaimed loudly while patting her poor innocent skull, "I knew I married a violent women but I didn't knew it was this level.. Ouch.."

Feeling bad, Momo then proceeds to sit next to her and giving her pecks on the injured area. "I'm sorry Dahyun but it's just you're gonna make us late, I need to go pick up Mihyun from school and you need to get to the bank and settle our loan for the restrau-"

"That was today??" dahyun voiced loudly making her wife jump at the sudden change in her small wife.

"Don't.. Don't tell me you forgot hoNEY", Momo said in gritted teeth while putting extra tension in saying the pet name.

Dahyun nervously chuckled while quickly opening their shared closet and taking  some decent clean clothes, ".. What me? Nervous? Gosh baby haha don't you know your eagle wife? I'm always on alert" she nervously joked trying to ease the tension in the room, without looking at her wife direction although she perfectly knows she is being stared at through the mirror reflection. With bunch of clothes in hand when Dahyun heard their makeup table stool creak-a sign of her wife is getting up, she immediately stormed out the room, fearing for her life.

 

A few soap pumps later, Dahyun gets out, all clean and fully aloe scented, ready to leave the house heading to bank when she heard her wife cleared from the distance.

"Hey I'm on time aren't I?" Dahyun nervously said while presenting her charming pearly white teeth to her wife.

Momo chuckled and slowly moved towards Dahyun going to rub the creases on her clothes, "I know that, it's just I'm nervous. What if our loan won't pass and we lose the restaurant.." Momo said sadly while having her arm around her wife's neck and looking down.

The relaxed hand on Momo's waist tighten a bit to add reassurance to her wife, "hey hey baby look at me," not getting a response she wanted from her wife and she's still unable to hold eye contact, Dahyun gently put her fingers under Momo's chin and swore, "I promised the girl I loved that very very much enjoys eating food, that I will make a restaurant under her name, where she can have countless food coming her way, jokbal ricakes you name it" Momo eyes shined and a small smile came as the mentioned of her favorite food surfaced, and Dahyun heart melted at that scene, "Our loan will pass baby. I have excellent credit records and when they see my cooking skill honey oh they will know I, Kim Dahyun, is capable of paying them back" the small chef smugly said and Momo, after hearing the promise countless of times before and after they Wedded still never failed to make her smile. Giving a soft kiss on her wife's lips before putting down her arms, "I'll trust you on that, Kim Dahyun" she jokingly glared at her wife.

Stealing another peck on the lips, surprising Momo, Dahyun jumped out the house struggling to wear her black leather heels even stumbling a bit at some point, "Trust me baby, The Momo's Favorites will be here!", Dahyun swore before running off and closing the door of their house. Looking at the now closed door Momo heart melted at the name of their soon to be opened restaurant.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun arrived on time with her old white Toyota car to JYP Bank. She locked the door to her car and with documents in hand, she went into the bank. 

JYP Bank has been one of the biggest and trusted Bank so it is not a shock that Dahyun choosed this bank to be her choice. Waiting for her turn and spending a few boring time flipping through magazines that she wasn't even interested in reading, she heard her number being called by the automated intercom. She headed towards the disignated counter for her and nervously sat down.

"Welcome, you here for a loan I assume?," a male staff asking her politely with a professional smile being presented towards her.

"Ah, yes um, here's the needed documents" she said while handing the staff an A4 envelope.

With a silent thanks, the staff proceeds to read into her documents, jotting down some importants info on the computer, "Miss Kim Dahyun, born in Seongnam-si on May 28?"

"Yep that's me" Dahyun said excitedly.

The male staff has a serious look on his face and sadly said, "I'm sorry miss but it seems like you already have a loan under your name and it has exceeded the allowed amount for you"

"W- What does that mean?" Dahyun said with eyes wide, shocked at the new information.

"It means Miss, that you have already requested a loan before, and you can no longer request for more" the male staff said calmly, maybe used to these kind of situation but not for Dahyun. No, she's astounded, she's every layer of shocked because in all her life learning culinary she has never ever requested for a loan, "this is bull!", Dahyun yelled while getting up from her chair making a ruckus as the chair dropped loudly on the floor, "I have never asked for a loan why are you telling me I can't get one right now?! Please I need the loan!" Dahyun pleaded loudly. The male staff panicked and obviously does not like getting the attention from other customers and his other work mates tried to calm her down ,"Please miss, please calm down it is already written here you can't request another, please miss sit do-", "No!", Dahyun cut the thepoor staff before he could even finish begging for her to calm down, "I request to see the branch manager here! I swear I did not get a loan before!"

From the distance a man with a clean suit and cold demure was watching silently while he was talking to his staffs. At first he wanted to let it be as he trust his staff under him to do a good job but as time flies by it seems like the situation isn't calming down anytime soon, so he dropped the paper he was holding at a nearby manager and walked towards the commotion, "I'm the branch manager here, what seems to be the problem?" he coldly ask making Dahyun and the male staff looked at him, the male staff had a scared look on his face as he  seemed like he just saw the cause of his death in front on him and immediately lowered his head in shame.

Out of breath, Dahyun roughly pulls her hair back in act of frustration and says, "hey hi look, I'm just here to get a loan okay I just want to open the restaurant of my dream and-" without able to even finish her sentence the branch manager dropped their eye contact and just calmly typed into the Bank's computer system and laughed at the result shown on the screen.

"My staff here is correct. How dare you create a scene in my bank when you yourself can't even remember you took out a loan 2 weeks ago" the manager smirked at Dahyun while irking her at each of his words.

"No but the thing is I never took out a loan I swear to god!", "You should double check yourself Miss, make sure next time when you wish to get a loan, be sure that your finance is able to pay us back", the manager said in a louder voice than her making Dahyun taken aback a little.

Not sensing a response from the small chef, the manager continues, "There is a loan marked by the JYP Haeundae Branch two weeks ago and you dare tell me you've never requested for a loan" the manager said sternly not losing his composure still being cold and distant.

"..but I've never been to Haeundae.." Dahyun said softly, "I beg your pardon?" asked the manager.

"I said I never went to Haeundae!", she loudly told him, seeing that this situation is going nowhere and the girl is not calming down anytime soon, he averted his eyes towards the security staff and silently nod his head, understanding the action the security staff grab hold of Dahyun's hands and forcing her to leave the bank.

"Hey- Hey! I'M TELLING YOU I NEVER TOOK OUT THAT LOAN! PLEASE THIS IS UNFAI- HEY!" she struggles while being dragged by a far bigger build than him, struggling to get out from his hand, her voice shuts out as she is now fully kicked out the bank.

Both eyes was following the lady being poorly dragged and as the security staff returns back to his post with a small nod, telling that the job is done, the manager then let out a small annoyed laugh, "how can she not even remember taking out a loan", the understaff agreed with, laughing as well. The manager was going to get back to his work heading to his own personal office when the male staff stopped him, "but Sir, isn't it interesting that you and her share the same birthplace and birthdate, Seongnam-si, May 28, right?"

The manager turned back and pondered a while, "interesting, I guess".

 

Inside her old white Toyota car, Dahyun couldn't help herself and cried. Was she crying that she was just shamelessly dragged by a 10 foot taller dude than her or was she crying that she was being falsely accused? Both she doesn't know, but one thing for sure, she is crying for how she is going to tell this news to her wife.