Walking home.

One Night Stand!?

After that whole fiasco, Zico walked you home.

"I'm sorry about my friends, they're kinda.....out there." You said as you sheepishly grinned. Zico just smiled at you.

"It's alright, you just feel that way because you don't know my friends well enough." He said as you giggled.

You guys approached your apartment and came to a halt.

"Listen, I don't have a schedule next Sunday and you'll have my jacket still,, so we should meet up." You looked at him questioningly, "Uh for my jacket." He grinned.  You just smirked. *Aw maybe this douche isn't that bad.*

"Alright. I mean its not like I could just give you the jacket now right? It's cold during the summertime here in Seoul." You were about to turn and walk into the building but Zico took hold of you shoulder and kissed your cheek. You smiled up at him and shook your head. "Bye douche, I'll see you on Sunday~" You said waving back as you stepped inside of the apartment complex.

Zico stared at you as you walked into the building. *Just watch _____, we will end up together, I just know it.* He smiled at the thought of you and him together and walked away.

Your week passed by uneventfully. Although, your coworkers did notice a slight change in your mood as you weren't so cold and brutally critical of the idols you worked with. Instead, you encouraged them. They all wondered why. You felt so anxious as the weekend approached, but you just shrugged it off and figured its because you would finally be rid of the douche.

Finally it was Sunday. You woke up to your phone ringing. "Yeobsaeyo." You answered groggily. "Aw did you barely wake up?" you could hear him chuckling on the other end. "Yahh Douche, we're not meeting up till noon why did you feel the need to wake me up at eight?" You got up out of bed and walked to your closet.

"I wanted to hear your voice." You smiled *Aw so cheesy*

"I can't handle that level of cheesiness this early." he laughed.

"You really are something ______-ah." He smiled. "Let's have breakfast together and then we'll head out."

"Hmm. I don't know." Your stomach suddenly growled. You then sighed. "Sure."

"I'll pick you up at 9:30!"

"Yessir~" You then hung up. Alright time to shower and get dressed. You got out of the shower and threw on some ripped high waisted denim shorts a white vneck and an oversized pink button down tied at the waist. You put your hair up in a signature bun, because, well you were too lazy to style your hair anyways.

When you were done getting ready, as if on cue, you heard someone at the door.

"Coming!" You shouted as you grabbed your favorite shades, his jacket and your purse and headed out the door.

When you looked up you saw the douche intently examining you from head to toe. You playfully shoved him and walked outside. "Come on, stop checking me out and lets go." You both walked to a cafe and spent the entire walk there laughing and talking about the most random things.

"Yahh look at that guy's face." He said pointing to a guy giving out fliers to a new business.  He was wearing a kitty onesie.

You burst out laughing. It was a really "manly" looking guy The embarrasment on his face was so hilarious.

"Wahh was a scary looking kitty." You said as you looked at Zico. *Maybe hanging out with this douche isn't so bad.* You smiled. Come on! This cafe has the best pastries!" You said as you yanked him towards your favorite cafe.

Zico just smiled."Yahh, I can walk you know" he said ever-so-sarcastically.

"You're slow."  Was all you said you walked into the eatery and headed towards your regular seat by the window. Zico just smirked and took the seat across from you. "This place has the best waffles!" You said as you handed him a menu.

"I don't understand how you don't weigh 600 pounds." He said as took the menu. You shot him a glare.

"Shut up douche, I'm surprised your head doesn't weigh 600 pounds, wiht how cocky you are." You stuck your tongue at him. He just laughed.

"I meant that as a compliment. Girls with big appetites are y!" You just laughed and shook your head.

"ert douche." He was about to reply when the waiter came.

"______-unnie! Ready to order?" You were a regular here so everyone knew you.

"Doucheface, what do you want?"

"Uh a cup of Americano and some waffles please."

"Got it!~ The regular for you unnie?"

"Mhmm." You nodded.

"Alright, I'll bring out your order right now!"

"Thank you~"

When you both finished eating. Zico refused to take the jacket from you.

"We still have the rest of the day to spend together!"You gave in and sighed.

"Alright what do have in mind?" You said fixing the jacket over your bag.

"Hmm, something. Come on lets go."He dragged you into a bus and you went. He sat next to you and you fell asleep on his shoulder.*I swear this girl is a cat, all she does is eat and sleep afterwards. Aigoo~ what a pretty kitty.* he thought as he your hair.

When you woke up, you were already there. You were at Lotteworld.

"Whoa, I haven't been here in forever." You said as you both walked towards the ticket booth.

"I'm paying!" He said as he took out his money and gave it to the lady before you could take out your wallet. You just smiled *I'm not even gonna try~*

-----------------------------------------------

Hi guys, here you go~

 

he's so unfff

I miss him so much. ;___;

on the other hand, Happy birthday Daehyun!