Oh, Friday.

One Night Stand!?

The next two day Zico picked you up and the samething happened everytime. He had the ring, took you to eat, and walked you home but ran off when you asked for the ring. Until Friday.

You didn't work on Fridays becuase well, you had enough authority to pick when you didn't want to work. Last Friday was one of the few exceptions becuase you had a very dull meeting with a new idol group and your boss. Which is why you went to party with Jihye. Which is why you met Zico. Which adds to the list of why you hate any thought of work on Fridays.

Knowing this, you decided to text the douche to not pick you up.

HEY. Don't pick me up. I don't work on Fridays.

So I should come over?

Do that and I'll call the cops. Aren't you an idol? Shouldn't you have a schedule or something?

Aw come on don't be like that(; I have this week off.

The spend it with your friends. Not me. I have plans today so no.

Aishh fine.

You put your phone down only to find it ringing. You answered without looking.

"Yeboseo~"

"_______"

"Yongguk?"

"Yee~ It me."

"What's up Mr. Blackman! I haven't heard from you in forever!"

"Ah, I know. Let's hangout tonight with the boys!"

"Hmm, sure. The spot?"

"You know it! Oh and you could bring Jihye if you want."

"See you later~" You said and hung up.

Bang Yongguk has been your friend for years and you call him Mr. Blackman because of his underground stagename. Being the music lover you are, you often check out the underground scene and Bang became a really good friend. Him along with his group, B.A.P.You used to see them often until you just didn't feel like going out. Tonight was different. For some reason you didn't know you actually felt like going out.

Bang had called you once in while to try to get you to come out wiht them and check out the scene but you always refused and this time was the first time in it felt like years that you felt like going out and checking out music.

Your POV

I called Jihye.

"Hey. Bang called. let's go." She hung up before I could finish and she was at my apartment in about 5 minutes.

"Took you long enough." I said as I opened the door. She rolled her eyes at my sarcasm and walked.

"Its been sooooo long since we've gone!"

"You do know you could go without me right?"

"What?" She said as she went into my room. I just laughed.  Oh Jihye.

I went inside my room  and found her looking through my closet.

"Yah lemme get my clothes so I could change." I said as she looked up.

I grabbed a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, an oversized white adidas shirt with a black logo that you cut up to make tassels/fringe at the bottom and the sleeves. you wore a floral bandeau underneath and put on as little makeup as possible. 

You pulled your hair into a bun and waited for Jihye on the couch. God, she always takes forever. After about half an hour Jihye came out.

"Lets go!" Jihye said as she pulled you out the door wearing a pencil skirt and your oversized mickey mouse croptop. You smirked.

"Whoa, trying to impress Mr. Blackman?"

"Lets go!" she said pulling you towards her car.

End of POV

When you got to the spot, many people greeted you two. You nodded in acknowledgement and Jihye shyly waved back.

You found the boys and sat down next to Yongguk and Jihye.

"What's up Jepp!"

"_______-ah!"

You greeted the rest of the boys and felt like someone was staring at you the whole time.

"_________!" you turned and saw a familar face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh B.A.P? You weren't expecting that were you?Their gonna be pretty minor characters so I didn't bother with naming them. But I love them! Zelo is so cute.

If you like it, please comment what you think, they really motivate me.

Love you guys!