The Initiative.(Your POV)

One Night Stand!?

 

The Douche is walking me home. Just the Douche. I can’t believe I didn’t realize how cool this douche is. He’s starting to grow on me. Hell, he already grew on me. This is a new experience. It doesn’t feel like we’re trying to make something happen. It’s just taking its course naturally. I really, really like this. I feel like I’ve changed from the misanthropic, bored producer to the person I was before I was royally screwed over. Thanks Douche.

“_____.” I snapped out of my thoughts and realized I was home. “We’re here.”

“Thanks.” I said as I turned to face him. I look directly in his eyes. He looked like he was having an internal battle on whether or not he should go for it. I’ll take the initiative thanks. I smirked and he looked puzzled. I got on my toes and leaned towards his face. I could feel his warm breath on my lips. I leaned in even slower. I ran my hand through his hair, put my hand behind his head, and pulled him closer. He reacted by putting his arms around me.

Our lips finally met. It was sweet, undemanding, yet aggressive, but also full of passion. It was everything that a kiss should be.

Our lips parted. We separated slowly, and looked into each other’s eyes for what felt like forever.

“Bye Douche~ Goodnight.”  I said as I waved back and stepped inside, leaving him there stunned.

“Bye _____!” I heard faintly.

~No Ones POV~

He stood there, puzzled. *What just happened? Did that actually happen?!*  he thought.

"WOOHOO!" he shouted as he threw his fist in the air. He brought his hand to his lips and smiled, and thought, *You're amazing ____-ah* then he finally made his way home.

Meanwhile, you finally got into your apartment. You brought your fingertips to your lips and grinned like a lunatic. *If I knew the douche kissed like that, I would've kissed him sooner.* You giggled feeling very giddy and texted Jihye to meet up tomorrow, you just had to tell her.

Zico made his way into the dorms and was greeted by six boys who were watching a random variety show. 

"Someone looks happy!" B-Bomb said, smirking.

"I am." Zico said smiling.

"____-ah probably allowed him to kiss her~" U-kwon said with his signature smile. Zico could feel his face heating up.

"Wahh! Hyung's turning red!" P.O said nudging Kyung, who was now laughing.

"YAH!" ZIco said throwing a pillow at him. At this point, all six were laughing.

The next day Jihye came into our home while you were still asleep. She gently shook you trying to wake you up. "_____-ah~" She said sweetly. She tried a couple more times but you still wouldn't budge. *Aishh, _____'s practically dead when she's asleep. She's definitely not a morning person.*  She hit you with a pillow. "_____!" You still barely even stirred. At her wits end, Jihye jumped up and down on your bed and yelled and sang, "________! _______! _______'s a zombie~!" She then proceed to jump on top you and with that, you woke up ever so cranky.

"Jihye." You said in a curt tone. She stopped when she heard your voice. She was tempted to run outside but instead she just backed up a little.

"GOOD MORNING STARSHINE! The Earth says hello!" You just shot her a look and buried your head in your pillow and said. " Mm mmPH mmer MMph ssmp."

"I know you don't have work today, but its ten o'clock. It's around the time decent human beings are up." You grabbed the pillow next to you and flung it in her direction. "MMph." The pillow didn't even reach Jihye.

"Oh wait you aren't even human, you're a zombie~" She said giggling at the glare you shot her. She on your bed. "How did you even get in?" You said groggily sitting up. "I found the key you gave me." "Ah~" you said with a yawn.

"I bet you weren't this cranky with Zico last night~." She said with a smirk. You just blinked at her. "So what did you want to tell me?" She asked not even waiting for your response.

You looked down and played with your fingers. "Er, I, uh Well..."

"SPIT IT OUT!"

"I kissed the douche."

She laughed really hard. So hard that you didn't now whether to be offended or join her. You chose to stay neutral.

"What?"

"Nothing.." She stifled another giggle. "its just you looked so childish when you said that! Like we were back in middle school talking about crushes."

You looked at her quizzically. "Uh, I don't know whether to throw my shoe at you or take that as some weird complement."

"Take it as a complement! Its just you're acting like your old self again. You're finally getting out of your weird antisocial, people-hating, man-despising, everything--you're-irrelavent-get-out-of-my-face-thing."

"Yahh!" You said throwing your stuffed snorlax at her, half laughing.

"Don't bring snorlax into this!" She said hugging the plush toy. "On second thought, if you were fat, you would be snorlax."

"What?" At that moment your phone chimed, notifying you of a text message. Your face lit up at the possibility of who it might be.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you everyone for your support! It means a whole lot to me!

I didn't reread it so sorry for any grammatical errors. I'm really lazy. sorry ;___;

I really can't wait until EVOL debuts! The teaser was so asksfbamlknsdfk. *le sigh*

I know I'm late but No Mercy was so good I couldn't handle just unf.

Youngjae's new hair is just omg and then there's Daehyun and just well he's Daehyun.

And ZELO! He's growing up ;___;

God I ramble so much. Anyways, Thank  you so much for reading/commenting/subbing!

I love you ALL!

Yes. Even you.