Spending the day with Zico.

One Night Stand!?

There he was, with a goofy grin plastered on his face. He had bags under his eyes, from his busy schedule. He had on a gray cardigan with a plain striped shirt and black pants. His perfectly tousled blonde hair complimented the stupid smile on his face. He was looking at you, wearing the dress that fit you like a glove.

"You should definitely get that dress." He said, looking at you up down. You smiled and tried to ignore the fact that he was clearly checking you out. 

"You know what? I think I am." You said stepping closer to him as if challenging him to make a move.

"Whoa! Don't jump each other here guys, we're in public!" we snapped out of our daze to the sound of Jihye whining.

"What are you talking about? Me with this stranger? I've never even seen him before." You smirked and went into the dressing room before you could see Zico's reaction.

All you wanted to do was mess with him a little since it had been forever since you had the chance to do so. 

"_____-ah! I'm sorry! Don't be mad!" He said trying to use aegyo. You stifled a laugh from inside the dressing room and quickly changed into your regular clothes. You took the dress in your hand and walked out and went straight towards the cashier, with Zico following closely behind, like a puppy.

"I'll take this." You said to the cashier. 

"Oh ma'am, your boyfriend already paid for that." She said looking at the sullen boy behind you. You did your best to hide your flushed cheeks. 

"Ok thank you." You turned towards the sad boy, who was looking at his feet and you quickly planted a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks." You said as you walked away, scanning the store for your best friend, when you realized that she left with Jepp. Those little sneaks. Meanwhile, the puppy suddenly gained a spring in his step and walked besides you. He grabbed your shopping bag and had the biggest smile sprawled on his face. 

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"Trust a stranger will you?" You just smiled and walked along

"So stranger, how's life as an MC?" 

"Not bad. I think I've become cool now."

"I don't think that's possible." You laughed.

"Yahh, you don't know that!" 

"Yes I do~" The two of you walked into the subway station and he made you get on a train without you knowing anything. You took your seats, which he gave up for an elderly woman. 

"What a nice boyfriend you have~" He smiled and you just accepted the compliment because it would save a whole lot of explaining on your part. 

"Thanks Ahjumma." you replied and she looked at the two of you with a strange expression, almost sad. "What's wrong Ahjumma?" 

"It's nothing. Its just the two of you remind me of myself and my husband when we were young. He passed away a few years ago and I have never felt more alone."

"I'm sorry for your loss." You said taken aback.

"It's fine, sweetie. But seeing the two you together, makes me so incredibly nostalgic and happy." You smiled. "You have your whole lives ahead of you, don't waste time on petty arguments or lingering insecurities, because in the long run, all you have is each other. You see, before I met my husband I had been through a number of bad relationships," You felt Zico's soft gaze. "But he didn't leave me. He refused to quit, proclaiming I was the only one for him. My only regret in life is I wish I hadn't been so stubborn, because then I could spent more time with him." You looked at Zico briefly, "Time is fleeting and precious. Don't waste it and treasure each moment with each other because, in the two of you, I see the same looks we gave each other."  You were on the verge of tears. Zico helped you get up.

"Thank you Ahjumma. Thank you so much. We'll take that advice to heart." Zico said as the two of you bowed out of respect. The train came to a stop.

"We have to go." Zico said.

"Thank you again Ahjumma." you said bowing again. She just smiled knowingly.

"Take care lovebirds!" You smiled and Zico took your wrist so you wouldn't get separated in the sea of people coming and going. When you were out of the sea of endless people he finally let go of your wrist. 

"How much farther?" You asked curiously.

"You'll see~" He said with a smirk. You just followed his lead, right by his side. He weaved through streets and alleys until he abruptly stopped at a small shop.

When the two of you stepped in, it was filled with records, vinyl as far as the eye could see, with various record covers as wall decor and strange knick knacks hanging from the ceiling. It was any music lover's paradise with a couple of turntables hooked up to head phones for listening, as well as a loveseat for comfort. The shop smelled of coffee and was playing an old Blues number. 

"Wow." You said trying to take in your surroundings.

"You like it?" 

"Where has this place been my whole life?" 

"Only very few people know about this place~" 

"Thank you." He smiled and then you both were off, looking through the records for any unearthed gems. The two of you met back one the love seat to share your treasures. 

"Wahh, you found NWA?" he said examining the record.

"Yeah, Straight Outta Compton!" Your eyes gleamed like a kid in a candy store as you look through the spoils he found. 

"Whoa, is this an Otis Redding record I see here?" Zico nodded excitedly."Wow, good choice." He smiled and the two of your felt closer than ever just listening to music and enjoying each others company. When you guys paid for the records you decided to take, the both you decided to grab a bite to eat.

"What are you craving?" You asked him.

"Huh, me?"

"Yeah, what do feel like eating?" You blinked.

"Um. I want junk food and lots of it. All of this work makes me crave fatty foods~" You giggled at his honesty.

"Okay junk food it is then~" In reality you felt different, it was like the same warm feeling you had when you fell asleep on the couch with him, it felt right.

The two of you got various dishes from different eateries, fried chicken, pizza, kimchi pancakes, croquettes, various chips, mandu, matdongsan*, and soda and took it to a nearby park.

The two of you sat on the grass and feasted. It was a good meal with conversation and laughter. By the time you guys were finished,  night fell. The two of you lied down with full stomachs and looked up at the sky. 

"Do you ever wonder what it would be like if we could see the stars here?" he asked breaking the comfortable silence.

"People wouldn't even notice. Even you pointed it out they would just shrug it off." 

"But what about the people that do notice?"

"Then those people are special." He turned to face you and you followed suit. 

"_____-ah."

"What?"

"Would you notice them?"

"I don't think I would've before, but now I think I will."

"I think you would've noticed them before to, you would just be too scared to admit it." 

"Stop that." 

"Stop what?"

"Stop prying into my brain. Are you a psychic?" He laughed.

"Not that I know of~"

"You know what, Woo Jiho?" His eyes widened at the use of his real name. "You've definitely grown on me." He smiled.

"Its about time." 

 

*matdongsan-pretzel covered in syrup and roasted peanuts.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME C: 

SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKED IT IF NOT THANK YOU FOR READING~