Wake-Up Call.

One Night Stand!?

It was the Douche. 

Good morning beautiful~ Are you busy today?

Why? Do you miss me already?

I think its the other way around...

"Yahh! I'm still here you know" Jihye reminded as I felt my tummy growled.

"Yes you are. Make me food please~ " I pleaded.

"No. You eat too much"

"Come on! You woke me up like at the crack of dawn!" 

"It's ten o'clock!" 

"Exactly. Besides you're like the best cook in the world!" I exclaimed, knowing she looks to cook and especially loves it when people complement her cooking.

"FINE." She huffed sticking her tongue out as she walked to my kitchen.

"I love you!" I yelled at her. I looked back at my phone and continued replying to him.

Yeah sure...

Come on. I have a studio session later so maybe we could grab a bite after or something.

Alright. I'll meet you there. 

On the other side of Seoul, Zico was having a mini celebration to himself, full with jumping up and down and cheering to himself. That is, until his hyungs walked in. 

"What are you doing?" B-bomb chirped.

"Uh...." There was an awkward pause.

"He probably talked to _____-ah." U-kwon chimed in as he slung his arm over B-bomb's arm. Zico just gave them all a blank stare as his ears turned red. 

They all started laughing at the leaders expense. "Wahh! Noona's daebak! She hyung blush all the way from over here!" PO said as Zico got him in a headlock.

"Aissh this loud maknae!" PO continued laughing as did the rest of the boys. 

At this point _____ was happily stuffing her face with the goodies Jihye made.

"YOU ARE THE BEST COOK EVER" she said stuffing more of the American style breakfast food in her face.

"Ahh you're exaggerating~" Jihye said putting more food on the table. "So what did Zico tell you?"

"Hmm?" She said with full of bacon. "Oh the Douche?" She sipped her orange juice that Jihye freshly squeezed. "Oh yeah we're meeting up later to grab a bite to eat."  

Jihye gave ____ a smug expression.

"Why are looking at me like that?" She gulped down her food. "Stop it."

"You guys are so cute! Are you picking him up after work or what?"

"Uh, I'm meeting him after his recording session."

"Aw you guys are so close already! Picking up each other after work like a real couple!"

"I'm doing this for food." 

"You keep telling yourself that~"

Jihye left after she did _____'s hair. She kept on insisting that she had to look pretty for their date. While ______ adamantly denied that it wasn't a date. Leaving _____ alone with her thoughts until she went to meet up with the Douche.

*Might as well pick put what I'm going to wear.* She didn't spend too much time on it. She setting on tight acidwashed jeans with a Run DMC tshirt along with strappy sandals.

She checked her phone and she saw that she had a message from the Douche.

I'm running a little longer than expected so just come into the studio and wait there for me please~

He sent her the adress and she automatically knew where he was. Being in the same line of work as him helps.

She arrived in front of  the building and as she walked in, was greeted by almost everybody. She politely acknowledged tham and walked into where Zico and a man were mixing a track. The rest of the boys were lazing around looking really bored and tired.  

They turned around and she quickly apoligized for interuptting. 

"________-ah?" she looked up to see her sunbae. 

"Sunbae!" She got up and hugged the man.

"Ahh I haven't seen you in forever _____-ah!"

"You know my hyung?" they quickly snapped back to reality and looked at the rest of the boys in the room looked stunned.

"Is this the girl you were talking about?" the man asked the stunned blonde.

"Uhh..." Zico just blinked.

"Yes hyung! Zico Hyung likes Noona very much!" PO added.

The man just laughed.

"Yes I know her. She's a very good dongsaeng of mine." 

"Cho PD sunbae is like an old grandfather to me." The boys laughed. 

"Aishh this dongsaeng." he said ruffling her hair. "_____-ah tell me what you think of this track we've been having trouble with the mixing."

"Hyung, you think she's good?" Zico asked, still surprised and hesitant of an 'outsider' working on his beloved track.

"______ has amazing ears. She hears everything. And I mean everything. So trust me on this." Cho PD reassured him.

At this point ____ was enthralled listening to the track. She moved some knobs up and others down, until she foud the perfect balance. The whole process took about a half an hour with a little added input from her sunbae and Zico.They were all satisfied with the track and Zico along with the rest of the boys, minus Cho PD who knew full well about her capabilities.

"How's that?" ______ asked knowing full well what their faces said.

"Daebak." 

"You're amazing!" 

"Thanks."

"Dongsaeng, where are you working now?"

"JYP for the most part."

"Ahh, drop by anytime. You're always welcome here."

"Thanks Grandpa Cho."

"Let's get going de?"Zico said getting her stuff. 

"Alright. Let's go! Bye guys thanks for having me!"

"Bye ____-ah!" they all said in unison.

Zico grabbed her hand and led her out of the building. "Come on."

"Where are we going?" 

"Somewhere." he winked. 

She smirked. "Okay~"

He led her through countless unrecognizable streets until they stopped infront a really beat down looking place.

"Come on." She skeptically followed him only to be greeted with a wonderful aroma.

An older ajumma greeted them as the walkedin. She automatically recognized Zico.

"Ahh you brought a friend today. Your girlfriend?" Zico's ears turned scarlet, unbeknownst to ______.

"Uh no ajumma, we're just friends." 

"Ahh that's fine. The usual I persume?" 

"Yes please."Zico sat down across from her and she just looked around. 

"I guess you come here often?"

"Yeah, i usually only come alone because its my secret place. So don't tell anyone." He said as he put his finger over his lips.  

"Sure thing Douche~" She said as she looked utside of the window they were seated next to.

"I knew you were a producer, but that was something else. How do you know Cho hyung? " He asked as the ajuma set down some drinks.

"When I was learning how to produce, my teacher was working on his album at the time. So he told me to try to mix one of his tracks and he took notice that it was different than my mentor's usual style so he made me redo it. I refused to redo it. i was completely confident in my work and told my mentor. So my mentor told me to talk to the artist about it. I did. I was furious so I yelled at him. Then he said I didn't have to redo it, he just wanted to talk to me and tell me I have potential. i was still mad so I stormed out. He asked my teacher for my number and I produced and mixed half of that album."

"Really? How old were you?"

"I dunno. Young." The ajumma set down the most delicious looking noodle plate ever. Her eyes lit up with excitement. She gobbled the dish down ravenously.

The boy just looked at her in awe.

"Stop staring creep."

"You're too pretty to not stare."

"ert. Let me eat in peace."

Then the girls phone rang.

"Let me take this." 

"Sure."

"Hello?" She dropped her spoon and she went pale.

______________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter has spelling or grammar mistakes. I'm lazy so blehhh.

I'm also sorry if it was boring. Its been a while and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. 

Thank you so much for your support and subs!

Comments are always welcome!

<3