The Deal.

One Night Stand!?

My heart is racing, they are right in front of me walking, laughing, talking, being happy. It's sickening. I tucked the ring into my pocket as the douche came from behind and started mumbling something as he caught his breath.

"__________!" Zico yelled. "________ what are you looking at?" Alarmed, they might hear him call my name, I quickly covered his mouth, but my efforts were in vain as they turned around and started walking towards me and the douche.

"_________! What a coincidence running into you here!" He said as he gave me the same smile as the day I met him, the same smile as the day I fell in love with him. The same smile that made me hate him. The brat next to him shot me a snarky look and said, "_______, you look good! Is this your new boyfriend?" She said as she motioned towards Zico.

"Long time no see, Il Sung and Yun Hee. This is Zico-"

"Her boyfriend." He said as he put his arm around my waist. "If you'll excuse us we have somewhere we have to be." He said as he lead me far away from those terrible people.

"Thanks." I grumbled as he let go of my waist and we walked into a coffee shop. "So why'd you help me?" I asked as I took a sip of my iced tea.

"Why'd you run away?"

"Why'd you have my ring?"

"Why do I have a picture of me and you as the wallpaper of my phone?" Zico said as he held up his phone.

"Honestly I don't remember anything from last night." I said as I turned away, annoyed but not as shook up as I thought I would be after seeing them.

"How's about I tell you what happened last night if you tell me who they were." He said as he took a sip of his coffee. Ugh he's so annoying. I guess I might as well tell him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh I hope it turned out ok, writing drama and serious stuff isn't my cup of tea. I'll start on writing the next chapter~