I'm hungry.

One Night Stand!?

You went to work the following day and there Zico was. Waiting for you yet again. He had a cheesy smile on and you brushed him off completely.

"YAH! Where are you going?" He said as he ran after you.

"Home. It not you actually brought my ring this time." You said as you quickened your pace.

"Yeah I did." He said as you stopped to look at him holding a shiny metal object which you could barely see because it was dark and you had quite the lead on him. You just sighed. He came up next too you and slung his arm around your shoulder.

"I'm hungry. Lets go get ddukbokki."  You felt the grumbling in your tummy and nodded. You weren't going to get anywhere arguing on an empty stomach.  and you'll have more energy to get the ring from him when your tummy isn't grumbling so much was the only thought in head.

You got your order and ate like a savage. *I don't care about impressing this douche anyways so I'll eat comfortably.*

"Whoa! Take a second to breathe ___!" He said in a joking tone. You looked up and he smiled at you." I'm impressed that you can eat so well. It's kind of hot."  You rolled your eyes.

"erted douche."You said as you went back to your food. When you finished and looked up at the 'douche'  he was still how left him. Grinning like an idiot at your satisfied face.

"Nope I was wrong, it wasn't 'kinda' hot it was really  hot." He said with a playful smirk etched upon his face.

"Ew. you're like a greasy old man." you said giving him a playful shove.

"Hey! Kyung is supposed to be the Greasy one!" He said with a pout.

"Nahh I think you're greasier." You giggled and paid for the food and walked away.

"Yah! Wait!." He swapped your money for his and ran after you." Here." He said handing you your money.

"Ahh but I ate more."

"But i invited you and I'm the guy so here!" He said as you reluctantly took the money.  You sighed as he smiled to himself.

"You wanna give me back my ring now?" you said and you guys approached your home.

"Uh.. I'll see you tomorrow!" he said as he snuck a kiss on your cheek and ran off.

Aishh this boy. You thought as you walked into your apartment.

------------------------------------------------

Kind of a fluffy chapter. Hope you liked it!