Dress Shopping.

One Night Stand!?

When you came home from work, a familiar blonde-haired boy was sound asleep on the couch with the TV on. He must have fell asleep waiting for me. you thought to yourself as a small small etched upon your lips. You leaned in close to study him. His full pink lips and peaceful expression made him adorable, childlike even. You walked to your room and grabbed a blanket. As you were about to drape the blanket over him, he stirred.

"____?" He said in an endearingly sleepy voice.

"I'm home." You smiled.

"Let's watch TV." He said, sitting up making room for you to sit next to him.

"Okay." You took your seat next to him and draped the blanket around the two of you. He was too half-asleep to notice. You looked at the clock and realized that it was midnight. It had been a long mixing session but JYP was satisfied with the outcome. He wrapped his arm around you, and you leaned into his chest. You could feel the rise and fall of his breath. It made you feel comfortable, safe, and warm. It blew your mind how this persistent douche could make you feel this way and maybe out of delusion from a hard day at work, or maybe because he wasn't speaking, you came to revelation that he wasn't so bad. And maybe, just maybe you wouldn't mind staying like this for a while. Forever, even. 

You woke up the next morning feeling a gaze upon you. Your eyes fluttered open slowly, adjusting to the sunlight of a new day. 

"Goodmorning ____-ah" Zico said running his hand through your hair. You smiled.

"Goodmorning~" you said groggily. You both locked eyes and he leaned in closer. You felt yourself going along with him until you realized, "Morning breath." He quickly backed up. "Let's go brush our teeth first, and then..." You ran to the restroom.

"And then what? AND THEN? _____!" you giggled in the next room.

___________________________________________

The day of the wedding qucikly approached and you hadn't seen Zico since that day he spent at your house. He was busy with promotions and filming with a show he became an MC of along with his younger bandmate, PO. He did promise to accompany you to the wedding though, and you believed him. YOu couldn't escape the nagging feeling that you kinda missed the douche.

Today you were dress shopping with Jihye. She was going too, as she didn't want to leave you and Zico to the wolves. 

You looked through countless racks and found a one-shoulder lavender dress with a Grecian vibe that suited Jihye perfectly. 

"Ji! Go put this on." You shoved her into a dressing room without hearing a word from her. She came out with her face in awe.

"You're in the wrong profession, you should definitely be a stylist." You smiled looking at how beautiful your bestfriend looked in th dress. The long skirt was sheer and showed just the right amount of skin without being trashy. The one shoulder strap was also sheer, and lead down to the waist where it was accentuated with a lavender braid of fabric. In essence, she looked great. 

"Let's go~" You said, satisfied with the dress you had picked out for her. She changed back and stepped out, clutching the dress in her hand. 

"Jepp would like to see you in that." Her cheeks pinked. 

"Shut up." Her phone buzzed with a text message, she checked it and looked around warily.  

"What's up?" 

"Nothing!" She said suspiciously quick.

"Uh-huh." She paid for her dress and took your arm.

"I think we'll find your dress in this one little store!" You didn't even have time to react she dragged you along so quickly.

She dragged you to a seemingly empty store with dark windows in the richer part of Seoul.

"Ji, what are we doing here?"

"I told you we're going to find your dress here!"

"Uh, this place looks kinda sketchy."

"Ugh just come in!" She said pulling you into the store. You walked in and sure enoug, everthing in this store was such great quality, and so exactly your style. 

You looked through the racks and turned to show it to Jihye, realizing that Jihye wasn't next to you anymore. What the hell is going on?

You decided to call her. You heard her ringtone coming from the other side of this large store. 

"Yes?" she answered. 

"Where are you?"

"Come to the dressing rooms." She hung up. You walked skeptically to the dressing rooms to find Jihye holding up a breath-taking dress. "I found your dress~" She said cheekily. You took it and went into the dressing room. It fit you perfectly. The black fabric hugged you in all of the right places. You walked out to find Youngguk and Jihye staring at you wide-eyed. 

"Jepp? What are you guys planning?" You crossed your arms. 

"Nothing~" They said in unison.You just sighed. You twirled and looked at youself in the larger mirror outside. The leather material dress gave it an edgier quality, but the sweetheart neckline and the pleated short skirt added a feminine, almost whisical quality to it. You looked in the mirror and saw a douche staring back you.

"D-douche?" You said as you spun around. He had a cheesy smile on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING PLEASE READ MY BLOG POST IF YOU'RE MAD AT ME! THANK YOU FOR STILL BEING HERE!

I LOVE AND THANK ALL OF YOU!