Surprises.

One Night Stand!?

You woke up the next morning to your phone buzzing.

"Mmmph"  You answered in your groggy state.

"Hey, your sleepy voice is cute." The corners of  your lips turned up.

"Your greasiness is perfectly intact this early in the morning." He chuckled.

"Your sarcasm still works this early. You just sound cuter." 

"Weirdo. What's up douche?" You said sitting up.

"I'm outside." Your eyes widened andd you rushed to the window. You peaked out and saw a familiar blonde head.

"Um just hold on." You hung up and rushed to make yourself presentable. You brushed you teeth and washed your face and threw on some pants. Your sleep wear was a little short, to say the very least. But hey, its summertime and you live alone. You opened the door. He was wearing a black Comme Des DOWN t shirt and some dark wash jeans. He greeted you with a smile.

"Uh, the guy gave me your mail." You raised an eyebrow and took the stack of envelopes from him while making room for him to enter your home. 

"Sit." You said while taking your own advice and looking throught the stack. He sat as close as he possibly could to you and something caught your eye. Your eyes rounded. and you dropped the rest of the envelopes.You opened the letter and sighed at the contents. 

You are cordially invited to Ilsung's and Yunhee's wedding! Please join us in celebrating their union and new life together. 

Please RSVP and we hope to see you there!

The rest was the informtion of the place as well as a picture of them smiling. Zico was looking over your shoulder.

"Hey, you alright?" You looked up at him and smiled weakly. "I'm okay." 

"You don't have to go you know." You sighed again. "I do. His family is really close with mine so I really don't have a choice. Who the hell gets married this young anyways?"

"I'll go with you."

"What?" 

"Don't they think I'm your boyfriend?"

"Um." 

"Yeah, I'll go with you, and then we can leave really quick after, don't worry, it'll be fine." You looked into his eyes, searching for something, a hint of deception, anything. You couldnt find it.

"Okay." You smiled and stood up. "You hungry?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright. Be right back~" 

"Oowahh! Are you cooking for me?" 

"Um, well, I was cooking for myself but since you're here..." You said teasingly.

"Yahh! I'm not a burden!" 

"Ahh but you are." you giggled and ran off to the kitchen. 

"Yahh!" He followed after you laughing. You grabbed all of the needed ingredients for quick french toast. 

"Do you want coffee?" He nodded. "Make some yeah? Its up there and the filters are by the machine." He shook his head stood up.

"Fine, but I'm only making enough for me~" He said teasingly.

"Then you don't get food~"  you said grinning. He pouted. 

"Fine." You smiled, content with your win and proceeded to fry up the toast. 

"Where-" You pointed to the cabinet to your right, "There and the spoons are over there. Sugar should be next to the coffee maker and cream should be in the fridge." 

"Are you psychic?" He muttered, grabbing two Disney themed mugs. "Kinda." You smirked and grabbed two plates and took out some fruit.

"How much sugar do you want?" 

"Two please." 

You set the plates on the counter where the blonde-haired boy was sitting patiently and attentively and took out the syrup. 

"Wahh! This looks yummy!" You smiled and took a seat next to him. 

"So um, I'm not complaining or anything, but shouldn't you be off promoting? Doing idol things?" You said eating a strawberry. 

"I told you, we're taking a break." You nodded, with your mouth full of food. He started laughing. "Your cheeks! You look like a chipmunk!" He quickly took his phone out and snapped a picture of you. You swallowed your food. 

"Delete. It." You said through gritted teeth. 

"Never~!" He said fiddling with his phone. You lunged at him and you guys end up playwrestling over the phone. The both of you were on the floor fighting over his phone and laughing. You ended up on top of him, with his right arm pinned down, reaching for his phone, which was in his left hand. He stopped resisting and looked down at him.

The both of you were looking into each others eyes and it was like time stopped completely. You felt his warm breath tickle your nose, his dark eyes pull you in, and his plump lips looking very tempting. The grip you held on his arm lessened, which he used to wrap that arm around your waist. The butterflies you felt in you stomach, felt like they flew to every part of your body. His face was steadily approaching yours. Until you heard your phone started buzzing in your pocket. This caused you to jump up off of him and you felt relieved, but also silently cursed the caller.

"Hello?" You heard Zico sigh and make his way to his food.

"_____!"

"Yes Mr. Park?"

"Are you busy? We need you here. Now, its urgent."

"Yes sir. I'll be there."  You hung up and sighed. 

You made your way back to the counter top and gulped down your coffee.

"What's up?" You sighed. 

"JYP called me and said it was urgent. You could stay here if you want, I'm really sorry, I have to leave." 

"Nahh its okay, I understand. You're really good at what you do." he said with a small smile.

"Thanks. You know, if I get off early enough we could still hang out."  his smile expanded.

"I'd like that, now go! Before JYP comes looking for you!" He said shooing you off. you grinned. You quickly ran to your closet to change into your work attire, which consisted of some high-waisted black shorts, my black mary jane Jeffrey Cambells a sheer black button up dress shirt, a black bralet top underneath, and an oversized pink floral satchel. One of your favorite perks of your job was dressing up however you wanted and today you felt like dressing up a little.

"Bye!" You said waving to Zico who was currently making himself at home on your couch watching some tv. 

"Bye Honey see you after work!" He said smiling up at you. With a wave and a sigh you left.

Aish, that boy.

----------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING!
I hope you enjoyed my poor attempt at fluff heheh~

Commenting and subscribing is always appreciated!