Introductions&Ice; Cream.

One Night Stand!?

You looked up and smiled at them.

"Do you remember us?" the boy with brown hair said you as you sheepishly laughed and scratched the back of your head.

"Uh.. Sorry but no." You said apologetically.

"Don't worry!" The tall makenae with a shockingly deep voice said.

"We're Block B!"

"I'm Pyo Jihoon, but you could call me P.O. I'm the maknae." The one witht the deep voice said 

"I'm Park Kyung your future husband." the brown haired boy spoke up and reached for your hand. Zico quickly hit him upside the head.

"Ow, calm down Zico it was a joke!" he said as he winked at you. You just rolled your eye and laughed.

"Im Kim Yukwon! Nice to see you again ______!." The one with the really pretty smile said.

"Ahn Jaehyo." The pretty one said.

"Lee Taeil." The small one that resembled a shark said as smiled.

"Lee Minhyuk, but you can me B-Bomb." The raven haired one said. Much to your chagrin, they were all friendly and comforting faces.

"I'm really bad with names so sorry if i mix you guys up. I'm ___ _____"

"We know." Kyung said he winked yet again at you. You just laughed.

"So, did you like it?" Zico said as he pulled you away from the boys.

"You surprised me. You're way less douche-y on stage." You said with a wink and walked away.

"Yah! That wasn't a real answer!" He said he ran after you. You giggled. He caught up to you, you were outside. You had grown tired of the crowded warehouse and wanted some fresh air.

You took a deep breath and closed your eyes as Zico stood next to you. Zico looked at you and smiled.*Aishh shes too cute.*

After a moment of silence. You looked at him dead in eye.

"I liked it." Zico suddenly got nervous at your intense eye contact.

"W-what do mean?"

"That rap.But theres stil room for improvement so don't get an even bigger head or you might topple over." You said as you lighly shoved him.He laughed.

"I feel like everything has room for improvement." He said pensively.

"You're right there." you shivered.

"But if i were to work until i was 1000% satified with my work I would never be finished." He said as he took off his jacket and handed it to you. "It's cold. Take it."

"I'm not cold though." you said you handed it back to him. "Just take it." He said as he put it on you. You just sighed.

"Look in the pockets." You felt around and felt it. Your RING! Finally he had given it back to you. *I finally got it back! But shouldn't feel happier? I feel kind of sad*

" Thanks." you said as he sighed.

"Just hold onto the jacket until we see each other. I have a really packed schedule next week." You felt a gleam of hope. *Why am I so sad I won't see him? I should feel glad to be rid of this douche.*

"Alright."

"How are you getting home?"

"I was going to catch a cab with Jihye, but i kinda want to leave her with Jepp." Zico smiled.

"I'll take you home. Lets grab a bite to eat."You felt your tummy grumble. *Why am I always hungry Damnn!*

"Ice cream?"  No matter how much your head said no, your tummy always won,

"Sure! Lets go!" He said as he slung his shoulder over your arm.You looked at him *Pfft yeah right*

"Race you there, loser has to pay!" You said as you ran off.

"Hey! Cheater!" He said as he treied tot catch up. You laughed all the way there. *This girl always running off*

You won by A LOT. Lets just say you didn't even break a sweat while Zico was just panting when he walked into the shop.

"I'll treat the loser~ What do you want?"

"Nahh I'll pay."

"No Zico let me pay." Said as you gave him a look and he just gave in. *She called me Zico and not Douche!*

"This is the only time your paying for me because you cheated.Got that?"

"Pfft whatever. Slowpoke~ Is Strawberry okay?"

"Neopolitan please~" He said as he sat down.

"Waffle cone?"

"Yes please."

You ordered your usaul cookies and creme in a waffle cone and sat down across from him.

"Here you go Slowpoke." You said as he took the cone from you.

You happily ate your ice cream.

"Yah, let me have a bite."

"No" You stuck out your tongue.

"How old are you? Come on sharing is caring."

"I care enough not to share."

"Come on yours looks better than mine!"

"How old are you?" You reluctantly gave him a bite.

"Nah mine is still better."

"You're so lame." You said going back to your ice cream. He just smiled. 

You felt your phone vibrate ad looked down to see 11 missed calls and 27 new text messages. Your eyes widened and you facepalmed. *I forgot to tell Jihye and the boys where I was going*

"Whats wrong?" Zico asked.

"I forgot to tell Jihye and Jepp where I was going and now they think I died."You sighed and calmly picked up your phone when it rung.

"Yeoboseyo~."

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?"  Bang and Jihye yelled in unison into the phone. You had to hold the phone away from your ear.

"I went to get ice cream with the douche."

"OH HOW NICE YOU HEAR THAT YONGGUK SHE'S EATING ICE CREAM WHILE WERE HERE RUNNING ALL OVER TOWN THING SHE GOT KIDNAPPED, , THEN SHOT, THEN KILLED!" Jihye said as she handed the phone to Yonngguk.

"_____ WHICH ICE CREAM PLACE ARE YOU AT?!" Yongguk said/screamed.

"The place by the warehouse." you said meekly.

Almost instantly, B.A.P and Jihye came through the door. You gulped and their furious yet relieved expressions.

Jihye ran to you crying and hugged you.

"Don't do that again." You slowly became crushed in a giant group hug with B.A.P

"You Babo." was all Yongguk said.

"Guys, I can't breathe." They quickly released you.

"I'm sorry its my fault I forgot to text you." you said as they sat down around you and Zico.

"No, its not, its my fault for suggesting we go eat." Zico said as they all quieted down.

"Nahh its not, I suggested ice cream and I was the one who ran so its my fault."

"Its okay ____ we understand but we would forgive you if you bought us ice cream." Jihye said as Zelo nodded. You just sighed and went to go order.

Zico got up and before you could hand the cashier your card, Zico put his in her hands first.

"Yahh! I'm paying!"

---------------------------------------------

Did you like it? What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

I'll update again tomorrow when I get the chance.

Bye~