Left for New York

The Perfect Boss?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n

I know it's been long. I had a lot to do last week. I hope you guys sre still there! Thanks for reading!

Sakura’s eyes widened when she heard Minjoo’s offer that her sleepiness got washed away for a bit.

 

“Uh no. It’s okay, I can take the couch” Sakura spoke again, thinking the girl was just diffident because she was her boss.

 

“I don’t mind, really. We’ve already slept together in one bed before” Minjoo shyly says and Sakura finally gives in. The girl had a point and she was in no way in a proper condition to be dealing with an argument right now. And no matter how hard she tried to fight it, the bed just keeps on calling to her so she dragged her feet to lay down on the bed. 

 

The bed was not as big as the one during the team building so the two had lesser space to move around without touching the other. Sakura, not wanting to agitate the girl beside her any longer, adjusted herself to sleep on the side with her back facing Minjoo. Meanwhile, Minjoo was hesitating if she would face Sakura but she decided against it, thinking it might scare the other girl and that she was scared too. So she slept with her back facing the older girl.

 

"Do you like New York?" I heard the older ask

 

"I don't know, I haven't been there" I answer her seriously with our back still facing each other. However, after she answered, she hadn't heard the other girl reply back and assumed that the older girl fell asleep

 

A few minutes of contemplating and Minjoo felt that the bed shifted and it made her curious, she looked back only to see that the girl beside her had already shifted to sleep on her side facing her and seeing the beauty up close made her heart pound faster. She thought about it for awhile and then she fixed herself so as she would be facing the sleeping girl.

 

Minjoo’s heart was pounding as fast as a car racing for first place was. She was staring at a beautiful sight in front of her, wondering how could such a beauty exist in real life. 

 

She reached up to brush the other girl’s face with her fingers, nervously shaking afraid to be caught by the sleeping girl. And when her finger had made contact to the skin, she shivered. She had always wanted to feel the smooth skin enveloping the face of the beauty however, she felt ashamed of sneakily touching the other while she was asleep but her urge was better than her resistance.

 

As she was brushing her fingers and tracing the jawline of the asleep, she stiffened when she felt another hand touch her hand that had been tracing the sleeping girl’s face. The familiar warm hands that covered her hand was caressing the back of her hand and slowly removed it from the face and laid it to bed. 

 

“Goodnight, Minjoo” Sakura managed to mumble out of her sleep making Minjoo smile and hold the other girl’s hands tighter.

 

“Goodnight, Sakura” 

 

-----

 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, trying to remember what happened last night. Moving my body, I the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter