The team building ends

The Perfect Boss?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Thank you for all the positive responses! Here's chapter 11! Thanks for reading!

 

Everyone had started preparing to leave, packing up their things from their rooms. I fold up the last piece of cloth and put it inside my bag then I glance at the girl on the other side of the bed silently packing her things. 

 

I closed my bag and stood up from my place and went out of the room ahead placing my bag at the nearest counter. I check the area if there are any things left by the team and when I saw everything was clear I went to the living room to sit and wait for everyone.

 

I saw Sakura come out from our shared room holding her phone on her ear. I saw her make a few nods at the phone call and I heard her give orders to the person on the other line.

 

“Everyone ready?” Eunbi asked and she all asked us to head out to the parking lot after we all nodded at her.

 

I saw Sakura headed for her car and it dawned on me that we wouldn’t be riding home together. I had to ride together with the team on the bus. And I was deeply disappointed, I did not want the day to end with the both of us parting like this. But it doesn’t seem like I have any choice.

 

I saw Sakura put her things inside the car and closed the luggage. She walked back to us and headed to Eunbi.

 

Before everyone else went inside the bus Eunbi gave a speech on how she was proud of us and our performance on the team building. She hoped that we have learned a lot with the activity and that whatever we have learned will help us improve in our work and even better, in our lives. As Eunbi was speaking, my eyes were fixed on Sakura.

 

She was looking at her phone busy typing something as Eunbi was speaking. She would immediately look at her phone when she felt her phone vibrate. Making me a bit curious and annoyed at the attention she’s giving her phone right before we left. But I couldn’t blame her, this may only be one sided. I sighed sadly.

 

Eunbi and Sakura waited before everyone got in the bus. I made sure to look at the blonde girl before getting in but she didn’t even turn to look at me. I walk in the bus and take a seat near the window still keeping my eyes on Sakura. She seemed to have finally noticed me staring at her because she smiled and waved at me. But that smile was soon replaced immediately, confusing me. I turn to look at my side and saw Yujin take a seat beside me, greeting the girl

 

------

 

Sakura spoke with her secretary on the phone after she packed up her things. She was told that an investor changed their schedule at the last minute and that they were heading to the office. Sakura asked her secretary to prepare the things for the meeting.

 

When Sakura made sure everything was already set for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter