Miss Miyawaki Sakura

The Perfect Boss?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, Minjoo! Look who just arrived!” Chaewon nudged her head towards the door that just closed and walking through entrance was Miyawaki Sakura. She was wearing a button down yellow shirt and dark denim jeans.

 

She strode casually into the office and I immediately look back to my computer hoping she didn’t notice that I was staring at her.

 

“Good morning!” She chimed in and we all greeted back.

 

She would always come in around 9am in the morning which makes us anticipate when she will arrive. She is our senior at work and although she comes in later than us she was also the last who left the office.

 

I work as an office clerk in a big corporation known worldwide. I just recently got hired and worked here for almost two months now and one thing I’ve noticed is that how popular Miss Sakura is. Not only does she have those perfect looks but she works intelligently and diligently. She’s always so professional that when I attended a meeting where she was presenting everyone was applauding her on how well she presented the business proposal and even though there were questions about it. She seemed to answer it with calmness and confidence.

 

My workmates would swoon over her every time she arrives and every time she walks past our cubicles, I would hear people talking to her or asking her out for coffee or lunch but she always turns them down. I wonder if she’s dating someone. But if she was, then my workmates would be the first to know. Knowing how much they stalk her.

 

--------------------

 

I was asked today to bring some papers to Miss Sakura’s office. Ask her to sign them and leave. It was easy. I thought.  I was pacing outside her office door practicing my speech for almost 30 minutes.

 

“Why did it have to be me?” I scratched my head panicking on why I agreed to take them. My workmates were too much of a coward to bring them to her.

 

“Can I help you with something?” I stiffened as I heard that familiar soothing voice in front of me. I immediately snap my head towards the direction of the voice and I see Miss Sakura at her office door looking at me confusedly.

 

“I-i-I Umm. They asked me to bring these papers and have you sign them.” I cursed on why the hell I stuttered.

 

“Ahh. Come on in.” She gestured and I went inside as she closed the door. Her office was very organized and simple. She had a mahogany table as her office desk and a small sofa in the middle along with a small coffee table to entertain guests. She was the one bringing the profits in so no doubt she would be given an office like this. 

 

I sit on the sofa as she sits on her office chair. 

 

“Can I have the papers?” I immediately stood up and nearly stumbled a bit when I made my way to her desk. She chuckled a bit.

 

“You okay?” She squinted her eyes to take a look at something “… Minjoo, right?”  I flustered and turn my head hiding my blushing face and shyly nodded.

 

I passed her the papers and it didn’t go unnoticed when our hands brushed a bit when I passed the papers. I jerked a bit and thank god she didn’t notice it.

 

“Here, Minjoo. All signed.” She gave me the papers and smiled. I felt my face heating up when I heard her say my name. It sounded very sweet and mellow. I received the papers and stepped back while bowing and gave my thanks. I slowly head out of her office and closed the door. 

 

I leaned against the door and touched my chest and breathe a sigh of relieved. I then walked slowly heading back to my cubicle.

 

---------------------

 

I stretch my hands to the sky knowing that it was already lunc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter