The night before NY

The Perfect Boss?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hellooo~

I know I haven't updated in a long time, so hopefully you guys still up for reading this story.

Oh yeah. I know this is late since she already announced it but I'm having a collab MinKkura fic with jendeuklisa - author of the heartthrob's challenge - please look forward to it! Don't forget to read her stories too, just prepare some tissues beforehand. HAHAHAHA

Let me know your thoughts! Thank you for reading!

 

“New York?!” I said albeit a little louder than usual. She nodded her head and then it dawned on me.

 

“You’ll be away for a month?” and yet again, she nods obviously not to my favor. I just got to see her after a week and then she tells me that she’ll be leaving again, and this time for a whole month. I feel my heart clenching tighter and tighter as I look into her eyes hoping that she was kidding but staring into it, it was the obvious contrary. 

 

“I have some business to attend to” she continued and I bite my lip in frustration, knowing I was helpless and couldn’t do anything about it. It was always work for her

 

We chose not to utter any words but just stare at each other not wanting to break the silence. 

 

Sakura broke off the stare and sighed, she got off the car seeing as it was getting late, she made her way to the passengers seat and opened the door for me, looking deep into my eyes and I do the same. I got off the car and when she closed the door, she walked me to my door and waited for me to get in.

 

As I got in, I looked at Sakura and saw her unmoving outside the door and I was hesitant at first but knowing that she’ll leave tomorrow I brace myself

 

“Do you want to come in?” She tilted her head in a cute way and wondered, then she nodded which made me smile.

 

She entered the apartment, removed her shoes and placed them neatly at the side. I gestured her to sit down at the sofa and make herself comfortable.

 

Honestly, I was dead nervous. It was the first time that I invited anyone over at my place, add to the fact that it was Sakura too. I make my way to the kitchen and prepped some tea for her. When I came back to where the blonde girl was, I saw her head propped above her hand with her eyes closed.

 

She must be tired, she just arrived from her trip too.

 

I went inside my bedroom and brought out a blanket to cover the sleeping girl and then I squatted down face level to stare at the woman in front of me. I traced her face with my eyes itching to touch her face and caress them, but I knew that it would be a bad move so I just stared at the girl fighting internally the urge to touch her.

 

I saw her eyes flicker awake that made me abruptly stand and backed away.

 

“I uhh uhh brought you tea” I stutter at the sudden situation that I was caught in and inwardly cursed myself for going near her. 

 

Sakura looked at the girl and then down to the cup of tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter