Sunrise

The Perfect Boss?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Hey there! I hope you haven't gotten bored with my story just yet. Let me know about your thoughts for this chapter. Thanks for reading!

 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, it was 4am

 

I slept really well last night, just because I went to bed earlier than Sakura. Last night, she said she would still be outside working on something. I decided to check up on her before sleeping but when I looked at the girl from the door of our room and was about to greet her I saw that Eunbi was already ahead of me bringing a cup of coffee. Sakura took the coffee and I heard her give her thanks. After that, I closed the door and head to sleep.

 

I check the other side of the bed when I woke up and I didn’t see any trace of anyone lying down on it so I stand up and check the living room and saw the girl with her head down on over her forearms. Judging from her position I assume that she’s sleeping so I stride carefully towards her. I took a blanket from the nearby sofa and covered the sleeping girl.

 

“You shouldn’t be sleeping here” I mumbled to myself knowing that the girl won’t hear it. I sighed and I stood up, at the same time, a door creaked and came out was Eunbi in her disheveled state. She was surprised to see me but went on to get a soda from the fridge. Even in this state, Eunbi still managed to look very beautiful. 

 

“Sakura is such a stubborn kid” I look at Eunbi when she spoke. She gestured at Sakura’s sleeping body and when I understood I nod. I slowly walk towards where Eunbi was and took a seat in front of her.

 

“She always drowns herself with work not even giving time for herself” Eunbi continued when she saw me sat down.

 

“I just wish she’d give herself a break. It made me really happy that she went with the teambuilding. I thought she’d ditch me again, saying it’s not important. When she said she’ll catch up with us on the first day, I had a feeling that she was gonna ditch the team again, but I’m glad she came. I want her to experience socializing with others not just work. As much as this sounds weird, I have to thank you for being late on the first day and being able to bring Sakura here. She needs this” Eunbi smiled at me. A smile that was a mix of both sadness and happiness. 

 

We stayed like that for a few minutes and looked at the sleeping girl over the other table. The silence was cut when we heard the different doors of the room clicked and the other girls came out of the room excited for the early morning activity.

 

Everyone was rustling around preparing on what to bring so I hoisted myself up from the seat to help prepare too.

 

When everyone was ready to leave, we all looked at Sakura who was still sleeping on the table. Eunbi was quick to walk towards Sakura and nudged her a bit. Sakura just hummed at Eunbi unmoving and Eunbi looked at us.

 

“She said she’ll follow us in a while” Eunbi smiled and gestured us to leave ahead. The others nodded their head and began heading out one by one, following the others, I look back at the sleeping figure one last time before I closed the door behind me.

 

------

 

Everyone has already set up the area

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter