at condo

first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay,we are already here miss kang" the driver said to hyewon after stopped the car infront of her condominium.
"Ok,thanks uncle jay" hyewon replied.

Hyewon noticed that minju is still asleep so she whispered to minju "Hey minju,come on we are already here".
"Can't you...just piggyback me,like you usually did to me back then?" Minju said softly while still half awake.

"You still act the same don't you? You are lucky that you are cute" hyewon complained but still piggyback her anyway.

"Uncle jay,can you please take out the luggage and the stuff in the car and put it infront of my condo room?"Hyewon asked the driver. " yes,sure miss".

"Please get ready to school tomorrow as usual at 7 a.m miss kang" the driver said before leaving the place.hyewon just nodded.

"Hey minju hold on,I want to open the door,I can't reach my hand to insert the password,why are you so heavy" hyewon said while struggle to open the door.

Finally,after struggle a little bit,she finally got to open the door then quickly put minju on her bed and cover her with a comfy blanket.

As hyewon walks away to rest at the sofa in the living room,minju immediately holds hyewon hand and pull hyewon closer to her. "Please stay with me,don't leave me,I really miss you so much,my bae" minju said with y voice.

Hyewon became so shy and blushed. 
Eventhough hyewon is clingy and do skinship towards everyone including her other friends,she never blush and felt like this..

"do you still call me like that?" hyewon asked while poked minju waist. "what?bae? yes i'm even saved your contact number as Bae".

"you really like me that much huh?"

"Well,I'm kinda used to it" Minju answered and giggles.

————————————————————
Flashback when they were in the second year of middle school.(the times when minju started to call hyewon as bae)

"ugh too bad,we are not in the same class this year" minju said to hyewon while sighed.

"yeah,seems like we will be separate this year" hyewon continued and laughed awkwardly.

"uhm you should make some friends too,why are you so cold towards everyone?"minju asked.

"I just don't want to"hyewon answered.

(at the recess time)

"so how?do you make some friends?"minju asked while took a sip of her banana milk.

"uhm no.why is that important?let's just eat".

Then some girls approached Hyewon and Minju.It turned out that it is hyewon classmates.

"hello can we sit ...here?" one of them asked.

"NO,please go at other table,they are many empty tables and chairs ,why you want to sit here?"hyewon replied coldly without even look at their face.

"hey,wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter