recess

first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV

"krinnggg kringgg".

"Hey Minju.let's eat together at the canteen"Chaewon said while poked Minju arm.

"Oh sure,wait I want to clean this first" Minju replied while cleared her things on the desk.

"okay done,let's go,but why are you in rush?" Minju asked.

"because it will be too crowded if we late even in a minute" Chaewon said while quickly grabs Minju wrist and run with her together to canteen.
———————-

"Eh Minju already go?" Hyewon asked after noticed that Minju's seat empty.

"Yeah with Chaewon".Wonyoung replied.

"You seems to care about that new student a lot,something going on?" Yujin asked and giggled but Hyewon just keeping a blank face.

"let's go faster guys,I'm hungry"Eunbi broke the conversation and put her arms around Hyewon's shoulder.

——————-
Hyewon POV

After I bought my food,I saw Minju while I was looking for the table..they are still many space beside her so I decided to sit there..

"let's eat there!"I said to Eunbi,Yujin,Nako, Wonyoung and sakura while walking towards Minju.

"where?"

"Are you sure? but you never sit with other people other than us" yujin murmur and trying to stop me.

"I want to sit there,what wrong with it?"I replied and rolled my eyes at Yujin.

"It just weird" Eunbi said to me while making a weird expression.

Is it obvious?, I just want to sit with Minju actually.

————————-
Minju POV

I saw Hyewon and her friends walking towards me but her friends seem hesitate.Is she gonna sit beside me? I hope so.

"Wait what Why is Hyewon walking towards us?" Chaeyeon mumbles and everyone stop eating.

"Has anyone in here mess with her?" Hitomi asked and all of them suddenly look very scared.Everyone just being silenced.

"Chae—won is it you?" Yena asked and everyone looking at Chaewon suspiciously.

"I'm not!why would I?" Chaewon yelled with a shaky voice.

"Why do you guys seem scared of her?" I asked them because they look really panic and uneasy.

"She's scary,she even fight with senior and one of our classmate last year".

"But she doesn't get upset easily unless if someone mess with her" Yena added.

"Yeah she's kind actually,I like her!" Yuri said and everyone reacts with a shocked expression.

"Uhm what!?!?" Everyone spoke at the same time.

"Why?She helps me to solve a math problem last week and don't get me wrong haha I like her personality".

Then..

"Hi Chaewon" Yujin approach Chaewon and sit infront of her.

"Hm Hi ,what do you guys want?" Chaewon spoke slowly and avoid eyes contact with yujin.

"We just want to eat here,why? We can't?" Hyewon answered while put her foods on the table and sat beside me.

"Hm sure". Chaeyeon replied and smile awkwardly.

"Hi Minju" She greeted me and gave me a chocolate.

"Hi Bae,thank you but how did you know I was craving for chocolate?"

"Oh that's——"

"What? Bae?" Yujin,Eunbi and Chaewon yelled with a shocked face.

"She's my chi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter