Promise

first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju's POV

 

"Minju ya..what are you doing?" Hyewon said after sat beside me on the couch.

 

"watch some movies..want to join?" I said while flashing a gummy smile.

 

"Of course" she replied and went closer towards me.

 

"I miss you.." she mumbled and wrapped her arms on my waist.

 

"Me too" 

 

"Why did you suddenly leave?" 

 

 

I don't know what to say.Because the only reasons is the stupid thought I had back then.Damn..so immature.

 

It's because ever since I started to develop my feelings towards my bestfriend.I doesn't dare to tell her because I want to keep our friendship.I'm afraid with my sudden confession,I will lose her forever.

 

I'm also not sure if Hyewon felt the same things.I was so confused.So I wanted to forget the useless feelings of me.

 

Then I decided to go away without telling the real reason and told her that I want to study abroad because want to pursue my dream of becoming a model.

 

But after I'm came back,I thought that I could probably move on and forget my stupid feelings.But it didn't turn out like I how I want as I'm always feel butterflies in my stomach everytime I'm with her.I want to find a chance to confess my feelings.This time I took the courage and was prepared to be rejected but little did I know that she is also fall for me too.

 

I hates the fact that I was so oblivious and thought that what Hyewon did was just a platonic back then.

 

But I noticed something unusual,Hyewon seemed hides something from me.She's not fine and I can sense it.

 

"You didn't play video games anymore?" I broke our comfortable silence when we were watching movies at Hyewon's condominium.

 

"I lost interest to it,you also didn't like when I'm playing it aren't you?" She replied and held my hand.

 

"Yeah I didn't like it because you will ignored me to play the games"I replied and rolled my eyes jokingly.

 

"Ahh sorry" she said while caressing my palm.

 

 

End of POV

 

——————-

 

Hyewon move and laid her head on Minju's lap.She can see the flawless beautiful angel face from down there and can't stop staring into it.She stared for a few minutes and chuckled at how focused her girlfriend is watching the movies before called out her name softly.

 

"Min.."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Did you apply for it?"

 

"What?"

 

"The application for model..didn't you want to be one?"

 

"Oh right,Not yet.."

 

"Why?,I'm sure you will get pass for it"

 

"Actually I got scouted by one of modelling agencies yesterday but I'm not sure to accept it or not" Minju stated.

 

"Just accept it,don't waste your chance"

 

"How about you?,I never know what your dream is"

 

"Me? I don't know.." Hyewon said,with a bitter smile plastered on her face..as if she's hide something.

 

"You're so beautiful,such an angel" Hyewon said while caressing Minju's cheeks.

 

"No,it's you"

 

"It's you"

 

"It's you actually"

 

"Okay I know,can you please shut up?"

 

"You're so mean!" Hyewon said and pouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter