Later

first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the library

 

"Hey Kang Hyewon,you don't want to go eat? It's the recess time" Yujin approached Hyewon at the library.

 

"Later,just go first " She answered and gestured Yujin to go first.

 

"No,let's go now,together!"Yujin stated and slowly pulled Hyewon hand to gets up.

 

As Yujin pulled her,she noticed that there is a small bruise on Hyewon's left wrist "wait,why you have a bruise on your wrist?"

 

"Oh that—I accidentally hit the —wall because I'm so rush during this morning" Hyewon lied to Yujin...It's actually because of the Minju's strong grasped earlier.

 

"is it hurt? Let's go to the infirmary"

 

"No,I'm fine,it's nothing".

 

Minju saw everything,while everyone going to the canteen,she went to the library to checks on Hyewon.She hides behind the bookshelves as she saw Yujin already with Hyewon.

 

"Is it—because of me" Minju mumbles to herself after she finally realised Hyewon's wrist got hurt because of her.she felt so guilty. "Why did I do that?" She felt the warm liquid fall through her cheeks.and then she started to cry quietly without making any sound.

 

Yujin already go out after she failed to persuade Hyewon to go eat...and not long after that Hyewon rest her head on her right arm on the table and slowly begin to sleep.

 

Minju wants to approach Hyewon .She tried her best to not make any noises as she don't want to wake Hyewon up..Minju aware that Hyewon must be really tired.She felt really sorry for what she have done.She doesn't know she could be that aggressive.

 

She then slowly walks towards Hyewon and moves her face closer to her.She gave a little peck on Hyewon cheek.She whispered something into Hyewon ear " I'm sorry Bae, I —" but she didn't get to finished it as Hyewon already opened her eyes and staring at her blankly.

 

"why are you here Minju?" Hyewon asked coldly as she saw Minju infront of her face after she opened her eyes.

 

Minju was dumbfounded,"ah !"she said in a low voice as she was caught. 

 

"hm I just want to find some books and It just happen -----"

 

"do you like me?" and that's it, Hyewon cut her word by asking the question that has the obvious answer.

 

Minju was speechless,She became shy and blushed a little but try to hides it.It was kinda awkward.They both being silence for 30 second untill Minju talk to Hyewon again.

 

"I just want to say sorry for earlier,your wrist..is it hurt?let me see it"Minju said while points her finger at Hyewon's wrist and tried to grabbed Hyewon wrist to see the bruise.

 

"Also about what — I said about —don't be my friend,I didn't mean it" Minju said while staring at the floor.

 

"You didn't answer my question" Hyewon asked again with flat voice while glaring straight into Minju's eyes.

 

"Hmm I like you as a —friend,you are my best friend,we are friends,aren't we?" Minju replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter