restaurant

first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally,they have reached the restaurant.

"May I help you? What do you want to order?" The waitress asked. "Uhm just give us 2 steaks,1 spaghetti,1 french fries,1 salad and 2 orange juice".

"Wow that's a lot,do you still eat that much?" Minju asked with a shocked face. " btw i thought we are going to eat at our favourite place,Im really craving a tteokbukki there".

"Im sorry minju,we will go eat there next time,maybe tomorrow?" Hyewon replied the pouty minju while pinching minju cheeks softly.

Actually,hyewon doesn't want to go to that place because she knows that eunbi always eats there at a times like this.She wants to spend some time alone with minju.Its gonna be awkward if she really bump into eunbi while having a good time with minju . Since she knows eunbi likes her..

"Bae,I don't know that you really looks pretty when you were eating" Minju said. "Why don't you know? I'm always looks pretty in whatever I do "hyewon said while wink to minju.Then they both chuckle together.

After they finished eating,hyewon asked minju where she wants to go next,but minju just said she want to rest because she's really tired.Hyewon understood and she offered minju to go to her condo. "you can rest in my condo if you want,I lives alone actually".

" ah really? ,hm okay then,I wanna see your condo too" minju replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter