fight

first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week Minju go to school.Everthing went well and great with her friend especially with Hyewon..Although she has heard many bad rumors about Hyewon,she refused to believe it..

But one day when she went to the 24-hours convenience store because she was craving for snacks while she was studying late at night,She saw the familiar girl walking at the street..The girl looks so messy and wears a crop top with shorts.The girl condition was bad but not that bad...half drunk and maybe half sober but still can walks properly.

"No way,please don't be her—she wouldn't never do that" Minju mumbled while hiding behind the wall near the store and keeps peeking at the girl secretly.

Then another girl run towards her and try to stop her from going."who is that girl?,I've never seen her before".Minju thought to herself.
and Minju overheard the conversation.

"Hey where are you going?"the another girl asked while pulled Hyewon's right arm.

"I'm going home" Hyewon replied as she take off the girl's hand from her arm.

"Already?,let's have fun some more" the other girl said while trying to hold Hyewon's arm again.

"No!,Don't touch me,you're drunk,you should go home too" Hyewon said and hurriedly walks away from the girl.

She was sure that it's Hyewon after Hyewon turns her face towards Minju but Minju just quickly looks away and run.

Hyewon doesn't recognise Minju because Minju was wearing a hoodie and glasses.She barely saw the girl face because she just took a short glance at her.

She then walking to her condominium alone..yeah it's dangerous and she knows too but she can't call her driver with her condition and at a time like this,it's already late..

she noticed that someone was following her,she has a bad feeling about this,but nothing has happened,so she just walks speedily until she's infront of the condominium building.She turned her face at her back to find out who was following her..but there's no one.

After she enters her condo,she went to her room then lying on her bed, as she staring at the clock on the wall
"it's 3 a.m,I have to go to school tomorrow" she sighed.

——————————-
Next morning

As usual Hyewon came late to school,but today she is super late.

She stepped into the classroom and immediately sit on her chair.There's no teacher so she asked Eunbi  "where's the teacher?" 
"Oh she's absent because of urgent matters,principal told us to make some revision and study for exam next week" Eunbi answered while reading a book,a romance love story book.

"Oh okay" Hyewon replied and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter