Past

first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback to 2 years ago*

After school end of the day,Yena and Hyewon as usual walks together to home.Back then Hyewon prefer to walk instead with car,she's more comfortable and fun when she walks with her friend.

"Kang Hyewon" someone from behind shouted her name.She turned back and saw Yiren (sorry yiren sweety,I love her okay) ,the goddess of the school.

"Hi,Can we meet? I want to talk about something" Yiren asked.

"why would I?" Hyewon responded coldly.

"Today,5.00 pm at the park,I will be waiting"She continued and ignored Hyewon's question.

"I will think about it"Hyewon just agreed.She wonder why  Yiren want to meet her because they were not that close,but she is not that bad either,she seems nice and friendly.

"Hi,So what do you want to talk about? I think we have no business with each other"Hyewon approach Yiren that waiting under the shabby tree at the park.

"I just want you to quit being the leader of badminton club,stop getting number one in every exam and withdraw from being the candidate of the student council  president"Yiren spit out the words from .

"what do you mean? why would I do that? I can't do it" Hyewon responded with her pupils shaking.

"it's because I hate you!,you always got the things that I want!,please step down this once for me"Yiren begged to her.

"what if I don't want?"

"then I will reveal your parent's big secret to you and a whole school"

"what--"

"this" Yiren shows the phone screen to Hyewon that showed her father has a scandal with other woman.

"where did you get that?give it to me!!!" Hyewon tried to reached the phone.

"No!,How interesting,the CEO of Kang Group would do something like this,who thinks they have no flaws and being a perfect family ever" The girl provoked her with annoying voice"

Hyewon finally snatched the phone from her grip and pushed her away.She act aggresively and deleted the picture then throw the phone with her strong skills.

"did you just pushed me? I have a back up for your information"

"enough with it already" Hyewon yelled angrily as she grabbed Yiren's collar.

"haha maybe No" Yiren then run to get her phone that was thrown far away at the road.

Then.. "Baaammm" Hyewon heard a loud sound.She rushed to the place and she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter