Don’t leave me

first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"your wrist? Is it still hurt?" Minju asked.

 

"Ah this? It's really hurt earlier but it's okay now" Hyewon replied and laughed a little.

 

"Why did you laughed? It's not funny..I'm sorry,really sorry" Minju said while pouted.

 

"It's because I'm shocked that my Minju are much stronger now,I'm not expecting that" Hyewon teased and pinched Minju's cheek softly.

 

"yaa!! stop teasing me" Minju said and they both smiled at each other.

 

"Let's sleep on the bed,you have to rest"Minju said after Hyewon finished ate and consumed the medicines.She offered her hand to takes Hyewon to her room.

 

"You will sleep with me?—I mean here.."Hyewon asked tiredly.

 

"Urm what?—No,I will going home later..I have to go to school tomorrow" Minju replied while held Hyewon's arm and walked towards the bedroom.

 

"Oh okay..What time is it?" Hyewon asked when they already infront of the bedroom door.

 

"It's 8pm" Minju answered after looking at her wrist watch.

 

"Then you should go home now" Hyewon said as she lying on the queen size bed.

 

"Let me just stay for a little longer,I will go when you already sleep" Minju replied while cover Hyewon with a comforter.Then she lying beside her.

 

After 10 minutes...Hyewon can't shut her eyes to sleep..She doesn't know why but she can't sleep..she felt very cold and bored..She wants to get up but when she turns her face,Minju just stares intently at her with her sparkly eyes..It was dark in the room but for some reason she could see Minju staring at her..

 

"Minju..Where did you keep my phone?,I need it" Hyewon asked because she needs to checks her phone..who knows she got a text from her friend..or maybe she wants to play games too.

 

"Your phone? I put it on the shelf..just sleep already,I told you..you have to rest to get better" Minju replied while pointed to the shelf and sighed.

 

"Ah okay" Hyewon answered disappointedly and closed her eyes to sleep...

 

Minju noticed that Hyewon is trembling from the cold in the middle of her sleep.it seems that she can't sleep properly...

 

"hm you can't sleep? You're felt cold right? Let me warm you"Minju asked then moves closer to her and cuddles her softly to keep her warm.Hyewon likes it and she felt very comfortable when Minju cuddles her but it was too close..one little move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter