first

first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was 8.00 when Hyewon woke up from her sleep..she looked beside her but there were no body figure that she expecting..It just the empty space.

She walks towards the shelf and grabbed her phone.There were many notifications and the recent one caught her eyes..

Minguri 
Hyewon ah,I'm out to school,sorry for not waking you up.I think you should rest a little more.

After reading it.She doesn't really know how to feel,she appreciate that Minju care for her but She still wants to go to school.She may always came late to school and causing much trouble but she's never absent.Her attendance is full and she doesn't want to ruin that..

She quickly went to the bathroom to clean herself ..After she finished..she went to the wardrobe to find her school's uniform. "ugh where is my uniform,I'm sure I hang it here yesterday" she mumbles to herself confusely..luckily she got plenty of the uniform so she wears a new one.

She trying to find her backpack and yeah it is missing too.. "ah in this way,I really cannot go to school anymore..my stuff are all in there..goodbye to the full attendance,I guess I won't get that award this year" she whined and slammed her body on the sofa.

She realised that it might be Kim Minju..yeah who else?..She sleepover here last night and it was the unexpected one since she's not really intend to and not bring her stuff here.

She immediately text Minju..

Hyewon
Ya Minju!did you just wears my uniform and took my backpack to the school?

Minguri
oh you're awake? Yea.. I'm sorry.I didn't have a choice..it was you though that asked me to sleepover last night.

Hyewon
You know..you could go to your home to take your stuff before going to school

Minguri
I woke up late..I didn't have time

Hyewon
Ughh so now..my full attendance were ruined.I'm absent for the first time in this year.what are you going to do with it?

Minguri 
Just continue your sleep.Its not a big deal if you missed school for one day

"ah Kim Minju..I can't even get mad at you" Hyewon yelled her lungs out in her condo while kicks the air continuously.

Meanwhile at school

"Hi,Kim Minju" Yujin said as soon Minju came to the classroom.

"Hi"

"Wait that backpack look familiar" Eunbi said when she saw Minju school's bag.

"Isn't that Hyewon's?" Eunbi added and glaring at her suspiciously.

"We bought the same one" Minju said confidently and tried to shrugged it off.

"But that bag is—" Eunbi wanted to continue but was covered by yujin hand.

"Where is Hyewon?" Sakura asked while reading a book.

"Late again ofc" Wonyoung said and highfive Yujin beside her as Yujin nodded and agreed with her statement.

"She doesn't go to school today" Minju stated calmly.

"What?,are you sure?" All of them yelled at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter