Thanks

first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju POV

"Minju ya what do you want to eat?"Hyewon asked me when we finally arrived.

"as usual,you know right?" I replied  while clung to her arm.

"Alrightt" she said to me while reached for my hand.

As we walked into the restaurant,I noticed there were many high school student enjoy their dish and suddenly all their eyes were staring at us.I felt a little anxious but managed to keep calm because Hyewon held my hand really tightly.

"let's sit there!" Hyewon said excitedly and pointed to the empty seat.

"Please give us 2 teokbukki,2 oden and 2 soda" Hyewon ordered.
"Okay,your order will come soon,please wait" the waiter replied.

After the waiter walked away,I was planning to give the gift to Hyewon.

"Hyewoniee?" I said quietly because I was so shy.
"Yess? ,do you have something to say?"
She replied while smile at me with her eye smile...

OMG she so cute when she smiles like that,I am melting for her smile.

"I bought the gift for you" I said while took out the small box in my bag.

"Ah really? What is it?" She asked me curiously.
"It's the necklace,I customised it just for you". I answered while showed the necklace to her.
"I also have it,look at my necklace,we have the same design!!".
"Wow that's cool!,please put it on me,I want to wear it too" she said excitedly and smile really brightly.

"Okay,it's all done" I said as I put the necklace around her neck.

"How do i look?" She asked me and winked at me.

"You looks so pretty " I told her while give a thumbs up.

"I will always wear it,I promise,Thank you Minju" she said while ruffles my hair.

she took out her phone from her jeans's pocket as her phone won't stop vibrate because of notifications.I think she replied to someone text? But I'm not really sure.

she looks so serious when she's typing on her phone.Then after that,she puts the phone on table.

After 10 minutes of waiting,our dishes has arrived.Im really happy because I was craving it since I was at abroad..It's hard to find korean food there.I even accidentally did a small dance cause I was too excited to eat.

When we were about to eat,then Hyewon's phone was ringing..She ignored the phone call but it keeps ringing,so I told her to answer it.

"Your phone is ringing?,why don't you just answer the call?" I said to her.
"it's not that important,so I don't really have to answer it" She replied while sighed.

"Just answer it,it's okay~" I persuaded her.
"Oh okay,you eat first,I will be quick" she said as she went outside to take the calls.

Then after she went outside,there were 2 girls walk towards me and glared at me.

"Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter