at school

first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ringgg ringgg",after the bell was ringing,everyone get up to go home,so does hyewon.

"Hey hyewon,want to go for a snacks? It will be my treat today" eunbi asked.Today is really important day to hyewon as her childhood friend,minju coming back after studying in abroad for 3 years so she refused the offer. "Hmm no thanks cause i have somewhere to go after this" hyewon replied."

" Ah really? That's too bad,I really want to hangout with you today" eunbi said with the sad tone voice. " hm don't be sad,let's go next time ,I promise" hyewon said with a smile on her face while patting eunbi head.

Eunbi is hyewon deskmate,and they are really close cause eunbi often hangout with her.Actually eunbi has a big crush on hyewon since the first year of school..

"Why is your face like that?,did she rejected you again?" Yujin asked eunbi and laughed while pack her book into her backpack."hey,watch your mouth,what do you mean? I've never confess my feeling to her"eunbi said  with the scary expression and yell at yujin.She was so done with yujin cause yujin really likes to . "haha eunbi why are you so getting so mad,let's just go without hyewon" yujin said.

"Can we go too?" Wonyoung and nako said at the same times with a cute voice. "Ofcourse,how about you sakura?" Eunbi asked. "Hmm no? I want to play games at home" sakura replied.

Yeah,so yujin,wonyoung,nako and sakura is hyewon friends in school.

Hyewon left the school with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter