II. Sparks.

Marrying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

II. Sparks.

"Sorry Syd, Noah has a cold."

"Aww man!" I whined, taking a sip of my overpriced espresso during my walk three doors over from the coffee shop to work. "What a bummer, I really wanted to take him to that kite thing in the park tomorrow."
Baek took a step toward me and I rocked back on my heels, preparing to move away. He stayed silent for a long minute, keeping his eyes squarely on mine until I set my toes back on the floor. "I have no intention on charging you if you weren't paying before. Of course, if you are uncomfortable I can find another buyer -- "

"No," I cut him off. What the hell am I doing? "It's fine. I'll just have to start remembering to turn my music down."

Another step forward and he was a few inches closer to invading my personal space. "I don't mind. Whatever makes you happy."

That was it. I reached my limit and started to retreat. "Cool. I'll see you later, Boss," I called out over my shoulder while making a beeline out of his door and over through mine, practically slamming it behind me before sinking to the floor. I smacked the back of my head against the wood a few times, rhythmically beating some sense back into me until I calmed down. Okay. Okay. Boss lives next door. That's fine. This is fine. I'm just going to carry on like I always do, which means taking a shower, wrapping my hair and going to sleep.

Fifteen minutes later I found myself sitting bare-assed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter