Chapter T " Baby Fever"

Marrying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was standing in front of our bathroom mirror trying to tame the ridiculous mess of curls on my head when Sehun strolled in, immediately trapping me in his strong arms and inhaling my skin. "Ohmygod you're so soft and beautiful I love you so goddamn much and you smell so good," he rambled into my shoulder. I giggled lightly, tossing my brush next to the sink and turning around into his chest. "Did you miss me that much, Mr. Oh?" 

"You have no idea. Get ." He whipped off my tee-shirt before I could stop him, but I grabbed his hands as he went for my bra. "Wait, Sehun. What did Sam say?" 

He sighed, tucking his hands in his pockets for the time being. "Nothin' good. Sam said he's walked in on them havin' some pretty brutal fights. Nothin' physical, but..." 

"Oh, crap. Sehun, she's miserable. He's been doing drugs, and I think she's doing them too. We have to get her away from him." 

A resigned look etched on his face. "Sweetheart...look, as much as I would love to kidnap her and keep her here until we find a suitable hit man to kill the , she's an adult. If we push her to leave him that may send her runnin' back to him faster." 

"So, what? We do nothing? She's my best friend, I can't just sit back and not do anything," My voice shook as I tried unsuccessfully to keep the tears at bay. "Not all abuse is physical, Sehun." 

"I know, Soojung. I wish I had the right answer, but right now we don't have a big case against him other than 'he's acting like a jerk.'" He rubbed his hands down my arms, eventually settling on the sides of my stomach. "You're not doin' nothin', she knows you care. Maybe we can try to get her out here more, or we can take a trip or somethin' for spring break. Maybe she'll like Texas?" He shook my hips in his hands, coaxing a reluctant smile out of me. "It'll be alright. She's a ball buster, and I won't let anything happen to her, okay?" 

I gave him a kiss on the cheek, ducking under his arm as he tried to grab my bra again. I started digging around in the medicine cabinet for my birth control pills, and when I looked up he was standing behind me again. "Whatcha doin', sweetheart?" I shook the package at him in the mirror before popping a pill out of the foil. He grabbed my hand before I put it in my mouth. "Wait. What happens if you don't take it tonight?" 

"Then I'd have to double up tomorrow." I smiled at his silly question and went to take the small blue pill when he stopped my hand again. "What if...maybe, you don't take it tomorrow either?" 

I looked at him strangely, my voice nervous and quiet. "That's a dangerous game to play, Mr. Oh." 

He kissed the side of my neck tenderly. "You say dangerous. I say wonderful." 

"Oh...Sehun, I know we haven't really discussed the whole baby thing at length but I don't know that now is the right time." 

"There's never going to be a 'right time', Soojung. There's always going to be a reason to push it back, or to wait. I want a beautiful little version of you running around. Can you at least think about it before you automatically say no?" 

I turned back toward him, leaning back against the counter and looking up into his hopeful green eyes. "That depends. Can you tell me why the sudden baby fever?" 

Sehun sighed as he played with the satin strap of my bra. "I don't know. This protective feeling I'm having over Sydney, not that I think of her as my kid or anything, but it's stirring up some strong paternal instinct . I know we've only been together for less than a year, and we've been married for less than half that...I sound crazy, but , Soojung. I just," He poked me in my soft belly and chuckled nervously. "I want to put my baby in there." 

I grabbed his finger in my hand and kissed the tip before reaching behind me for the full packet of pills. I twirled the package in my hand for a moment, then tossed it into the trashcan. "Okay. Let's do it." 

His green eyes sparkled brightly. "Really?" 

"I mean, with a line like "I want to put my baby in there" how can a girl say no?" 

He kissed me firmly, urgently grabbing onto my body as his tongue skimmed mine. "I love you so damn much. Let's start baby makin'." 

"Slow down there Tex, I think it takes a while for all the hormones from the Pill to get out of my body. In the meantime," I reached behind me to unhook my bra, letting my full s fall out of the cups as I tossed it onto the countertop. "So you know how you told me to buy something ty?" 

"Mmhmm." I laughed at Sehun not even attempting to look anywhere other than my chest. "Where is it?" 

I hooked my thumbs through the waistband of my and bent to slide them down my legs. When I straighten, he fell to his knees in front of me like a ton of bricks. "Son of a ," He cursed softly as he came face to face with my freshly waxed pubic mound. What used to be covered in closely cropped black curls now lay bare in front of my husband's wondering eyes. "Oh.... Darlin', you're not gonna be able to move tomorrow after all the good I'm about to give you." 

My core twitched in anticipation, then I broke the bad news. "Umm...I'm not supposed to do any extraneous activity for, like, the next twenty-four hours." 

Sehun groaned and closed his eyes, leaning his forehead into my lower belly. "My favorite present gets unwrapped and I have to wait until tomorrow to play with it? Can I at least touch it?" 

"No...if you touch me we're not going to be able to stop. Compromise, eighteen hours?" He grunted heavily, pulling my back up as he stood and towered over me. 

"I'm givin' you twelve." 

***

The steady buzz barely pulled me away from my dream as my hand absentmindedly sought out Sehun's hard body. "Baby. Alarm." He took in a deep breath and sat up, grabbing his cell phone and turning it off. I lifted my head from my pillow, not seeing much in the dark other than the clock showing it was little after five in the morning. "It's Saturday. You going to work?" I asked sleepily.

"Mmhmm," he responded, coaxing me to lie back down as he kissed my forehead before getting out of bed. I rotated onto my back and scooted over until my head connected with his pillow, the faint scent of him lulling me back to sleep.

The bed dipped and our blanket left me, my skin suddenly exposed to the cool night air before his large warm body covered mine. His tongue trailed a hot line from my neck down the middle of my sternum, pausing to into my belly button. My face scrunched in confusion. "I thought you said you were going to work."

"I am. On you. I said twelve hours, I meant twelve hours." My body tightened as he quickly inserted two fingers into my , working carefully into the tender tissue. "Did you really think I was gonna wait a whole day to get in this sweet , Mrs. Oh? Especially after sayin' you're gonna have my baby...hormones be damned. I'm about to knock you the up, lil' girl."

"God, Sehun." He full-on spit on my before taking the swollen button in his mouth, his fingers curling upwards every time he moved his hand. I bucked my hips instinctively every time he penetrated me. My breath started coming faster, the soft squish of my wetness spilling out of me almost bringing me over the edge. "I need you. Now."

Happy to oblige, he stopped his ministrations and leaned over the bed to turn the lamp on, using his damp fingers to trail my juices down my torso. "You might want to grab onto the headboard, sweetheart, I ain't about to be gentle right now." I curled my fingers around the top of the strong oak as he sank most of his rock solid length inside me with a hard grunt. Opening up my thighs wider to accommodate him, he his final inch into me and a rough noise bubbled out of my throat. He paused with a look of amazement. "Soojung, did you just growl at me?"

"That depends." I took in the form of my impossibly fit husband in front of me. His tight six-pack was flexing with every breath he took, a dark red line of hair from his belly button leading down to his soft pubic hair that tickled my every time he bottomed out inside me with his thick, pale . I my dry lips and started massaging my s, pulling and tugging roughly at the erect s while he watched. "Which answer is going to get your ed harder?"

He gripped the insides of my thigh firmly, squeezing his eyes shut as he groaned loudly. I felt his hot start leaking out around his , which showed no sign of softening just because he came. He forcefully pinned the back of my knees into the mattress. "Headboard!" he bellowed, my hands barely returning to their original position before he reared his hips back and started ing me through his . "Look at me lil' girl, I want you to watch me fill your belly with my seed. This is so goddamn hot...tight and hot...son of a ing I'm gonna get you so ing pregnant..."

My eyes snapped open, the focus of his controlling gaze sent me over the edge as I began chant in broken spurts. "Yes, Sehun...give it...ing...come, oh my god Sehun..."

"Take it. Come and ing take it." He grunted through his teeth as I ed around him with a desperate scream. "That's it... my come out with your tight you...good goddamn girl..." His head fell back as he shouted out my name, his chest heaving and soaked in sweat. I stared at him as he stared at the ceiling, my body physically responding to the fact that I could do that to him. Very slowly he pulled away and let up off my knees, though my legs were void of any feeling anyway. I went to sit up and he leaned forward, putting his hand on my stomach to stop me. His hand moved lower, coating his thumb with the mixture of us that lay on my inner lips before circling my slowly. "We're not leavin' this bed for the rest of the weekend."

I giggled breathlessly at his overenthusiasm. "Sehun, pace yourself. You're not actually going to impregnate me today."

He came on top of me, gentler this time as he kissed my forehead with a cocky smile. "Watch me."

***

"Hello, Soojung's eggs. This is your daddy. You know who I am, I talk into your mama's microphone every night." I grinned wildly at the silly man talking into my belly button. "Don't call my a microphone, you weirdo."

"Hush up woman, we're talkin' here." I closed the imaginary lock on my mouth and threw away the key, an easy smile flashed at me as Sehun returned his focus. "Okay, here's the deal. You've got some swimmers comin' your way, so I'm gonna need you to hook up with them or eat them or whatever the you gotta do to turn into a baby. Oh, and please don't ruin your mama's on the way out, I'm still using it."

"Oh, that's super classy, thank you." The bed shook while laughter wracked our bodies. When we were done he laid his ear onto my stomach while I petted his hair. "If we have a boy, can we name him Noah?" I asked quietly.

Sehun looked up, resting his chin on my belly." I would love that, sweetheart. Dad's gonna love it too. Did I ever tell you my mom was originally gonna name me Oh Junior? Until Dad had lunch with an old girlfriend when Mom was about eight months along...so out of spite she named me after the guy her parents wanted her to marry. She also threw a cast iron skillet at his head, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter