Chapter S "Sydney"

Marrying Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

The next morning the first thing I felt was something touching my ankle, I silently cursed my ticklish skin. "Sehun, stop it." The sound of a shutter click had my eyes popping open to the sight of my husband pointing a camera lens at me. I slammed the comforter over my head, causing Sehun to snicker. "Come out here, sweetheart, and show me that beautiful face."

"No. You're a horrible man."

"A horrible man who has a present for you." I tried to search my way out from under the blanket, the rapidly moving lump under the covers making Sehun laugh louder. I popped my upper body out, covering the important bits. "Smile, Mrs. Oh." I gave him a mockingly seductive glance, the camera shooting my picture rapidly.

"I didn't know you were into photography."

"I have many hidden talents, and if you're good I'll show them all to you someday." He set the camera on the bed, pulling my leg out of the blanket and exposing my ankle. I laid back down on the pillow and smiled when he fondled my toes. "Sehun, if you hadn't stay in Connecticut, what would you have done?"

"Probably gone back to Texas and been a teacher." I felt cool metal on my skin as he clasped something around my ankle. "I studied biology in college and I like kids, little s that they are."

"Then why don't you?"

"Mm, maybe one day. I like being a firefighter. There's a certain rush that comes with it, the immediate satisfaction of a job well done. Teaching sometimes takes years to get the same result. All done." He finished his task, angling my leg toward me. Dangling around my ankle was a white gold mariner anklet with several emerald heart-shaped charms. He kissed the heel of my foot. "Do you like it?"

I rotated my ankle, listening to the soft jingle it made. "I love it. You didn't need to buy me anything, though."

"Oh, but I did. It reminded me of my ring, which reminds me of you, so there it is." He bit my pinky toe softly. "What do you want to do today?"

I stretched, pushing at him gently with my foot. "Absolutely nothing. You know I've never actually taken a vacation." An incredulous smirk spread across his face. "I mean, I've been all around the world, but I was always going to museums or monuments or had my head in a textbook. Which was awesome, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I just wanted to spend my breaks...I don't know, sleeping until noon and eating junk food all day."

"Then that's what we'll do." He spread my knees apart, his hand disappearing under the blanket to massage my outer thigh. "It's okay for you to ask for what you need, Soojung. I would literally do anything to make you happy."

I waggled my eyebrows. "Anything?"

It took a moment for my implied request to register in his brain, then he shook his head at the thought. "Not that. I told you, I'm not doin' that again. I don't even know why you like it so damn much."

"You promised."

"Can't I just go down on you or somethin'?" I pouted, giving him the big sad eyes. "Ah, . Fine, but this is the last time." He took a deep breath, filling his lungs with air to get the maximum effect. "Get outta here! Scram, you big palooka!" in his very best Donald Duck voice, and then he did the laugh which caused me to giggle uncontrollably as he hid his head in his hands. "I sound like a in' idiot, I hate myself so much right now."

I sat up and grabbed his hand, pulling him on top of me. "Then let me spend the next hour or so showing how much I love you."

***

There was no rush in our day. We ate when we were hungry, made love when the mood struck, talked and played around with each other. After dinner we decided to play Scrabble, a decision I was strongly starting to regret. "I have to tell you, Tex, I'm a little embarrassed at how badly I'm losing right now." He had been steadily kicking my since his second or third turn.

"Don't be upset, darlin', you have other attributes to be proud of."

"Yes, you've been staring at my attributes the entire time." I was sitting cross-legged on top of the tablecloth covered round dining table while he sat in a backward chair in front of me, the board between us. We hadn't bothered putting on real clothes; he only wore white cotton pajama bottoms while I wore its button-down shirt mate. While significantly large on me, I knew my dark s could be seen through the fabric. I scowled as he put his tiles down. "Really, Sehun? Gherkins? Now you're just screwing around with me, with tiny pickles no less."

He reached in the bag to replace his seven tiles, his broad smile made my heart hurt. "Don't be mad at me, be mad at the tiles."

"I'm mad at everything, I hate losing." He laughed, waiting for me to go. "Can I ask you for something?"

"Anything, sweetheart."

I played "zygote" on a triple word score, happy for a chance to catch up. "After our vow ceremony, can we come back here for a few days? Like a honeymoon?"

He tapped his fingers against his tiles while he plotted his next move. "You don't want to go anyplace fancier? We're playin' a board game and you had that disgusting boxed macaroni and cheese for dinner, that doesn't make for a very exciting' honeymoon."

"I've had enough fancy for a lifetime. I want to hang out with you, go to the beach, and take naps. A lot of naps." He my knee absentmindedly as he took his turn. "And don't knock the boxed mac and cheese, I love that stuff. Growing up I ate things like squid ink noodles with lobster in a garlic herb sauce. I think Kraft is all I ate for the first two years of college." I leaned forward, staring him dead in the eye. "Come over to the dark side. Preservatives are delicious."

He tucked my hair behind my ear. "They've also gone to your head, woman. Now stop tryin' to distract me."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I was distracting you. Then I probably shouldn't do this," I leaned back, undoing my buttons slowly. "Or this," I shrugged the shirt off, pooling around my bottom as he stared at my body.

"And certainly not this." I spread my legs widely in front of him, eyes fixated on his. My voice was thick and heady. "I think it's safe to say you've won, Mr. Oh. Come claim your prize."

"Son of a..." I focused on his breathing, the way his wide chest moved up and down as he regarded his wife intimately. He stood and pushed his pants off his hips, gripping his growing hardness in his hand, from the base to the tip.

I felt my skin prickle at the thought of doing something so personal in front of him, yet I surged forward, tentatively reaching my hand down and pressing gently in the center of my . I dipped a fingertip into my drenched opening, using the moisture to lube my as I made short, tight circles. My breath quickened, heavy s heaving as I rolled a plump between my fingers. All embarrassment was forgotten as I watched Sehun pump his thick in his hand. His eyelids growing heavy, steadily watching me pleasure myself as I watched him do the same.

My fingers left the swollen nub, parting the lips of my before engulfing them completely. I closed my eyes, penetrating myself carefully. "Sehun...please..."

"Please what, sweetheart?" His voice was husky and heavy with desire.

"Please let me come."

"No. Get those fingers out of your greedy ." I removed them immediately, slapping my palms on the table. He shoved the chair he had been sitting in to the side, crashing to the floor with a bang. He pulled me roughly off the table, hauling me over his shoulder while he took us both off to the bedroom. Once he approached the bed, he set me on my feet in front of him. "Soojung, I want to tie you up and take some pictures, they will only be seen by us. Are you okay with that?"

I bit my lip nervously. "I think so."

"You just have to say stop if it's too uncomfortable, okay?"

I reached up and touched his face. "I will."

I lay flat on my stomach on the bed as he grabbed two long pieces of rope from the bag on the floor. He helped push my knees underneath me before binding my ankles together snugly, after which he adjusted my hands behind my back and did the same around my wrists. He then secured the binds of my arms and legs together so my fingers were touching the soles of my feet. I felt the bed shift, his body settling behind me as he palmed one of my asscheeks. "Is it too tight, sweetheart?"

"No, I'm okay."

"Good. Trust me, you won't be in them too long, I'd say in the next 90 seconds I plan on in' you madly. Until then," The shutter of the camera clicked behind me, "tell me, who does this beautiful woman belong to?"

I sighed softly, lying my head sideways on the pillow. "I happily belong to you, Mr. Oh."

He coiled my thick hair around his fist, angling my head up as he snapped two more pictures. Click, click. "Then, if you belong to me, why would you think it would be okay for you to touch yourself without permission?" I gasped, realizing my error, about to answer when he released me and slapped my , three times in succession on each cheek. "Oh sweetheart, I'm not looking for excuses."

"I'm sorry." He smacked my so hard I inched up the bed. "I'm sorry!"

Click. "Your juices are running down your thighs right now. Such a dirty girl. Only bad girls like to be spanked. Are you a bad girl, Mrs. Oh?" Click, click.

"Only for you." He slipped the tip of his thumb into my awaiting hole before dragging his finger upwards toward my most intimate of places. "You know, Soojung...I've never been much of man, never been into at all actually, but I am seriously considering in' this gorgeous of yours."

"Oh, God..." He penetrated the tight ring as he snapped another picture, and I moaned loudly, the tension from him invading my hole making my nerves explode. "Would you like that, sweetheart? Do you want your husband to claim every part of you?"

I was so I couldn't think straight. "Yes, but...I'm afraid you're going to hurt me...I'm scared." I sighed, forcing myself to finally tell him the truth. "And...not jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter