Sonder

Come back Chaeng!

 

 

I woke up in my room, alone.

I feel better and I think my energy is back. I slowly sat down, pondering what just happened.

Then I remember what happened before I collapsed, Lisa! I mentally shouted her name.

Where did she go? How could she just disappear like that?

My heart started to beat crazily, I have a bad feeling about this.

I jumped off from the bed and rushed out of my room. I hastily went to Lisa's room next to mine but she's not there.

"Where are you Lisa? What's happening?" I mumbled to myself.

I was about to go out when something caught my attention.

And it made me froze to death, I shuddered in fear. It's uncontrollable as my idle hands covered my mouth. I just stared at it with wide eyes.

It can't be.

This is unbelievable.

My forehead creased and I walked near to it.

I touched it shaking, terrified.

It's insane.

It feels surreal.

No. This is not happening!

Lisa?

I punched the mirror in front of me and my fist began to bleed excessively.

My face... The reflection in the mirror.

It's Lisa.

I touched my face, it's hers. How can it be?

Tears are already falling down my face as my body continued trembling.

. ing . 

Was Lisa real? Or just my imagination? I'm Park Chaeyoung. Everyone calls me that but who's Lalisa Manoban? I know she's real but it's confusing. How can this be happening?

Who am I?

Am I crazy?

Was she real?

Was I just hallucinating?

But I saw her, felt her and talked to her like she was real.

She keeps bothering me. I really want to remember everything. I want my memories back.

This isn't right.

I feel like I am not in the right place.

I want her back.

But I must be crazy...

Because I am her?

Then it hit me. No one can see her. That weird look on Jungkook's face, I'm just talking to myself all this time.

So everything happened was just my ing imagination!

My head started to hurt, it's pounding like someone's hitting me.

I held my head and squealed in pain. I could wake up the dead with this voice.

I'm anxious and I'm losing control. I was tricked and deceived with this ing mind.

I thought it was real.

I'm hysterical with this overwhelming emotion.

"Nooo!" I'm not crazy! ! What's happening to me? I'm so confused.

"It can't be..." I muttered repeatedly.

Then Jisoo and Jennie came in.

Jennie held my hands "What's happening Chaeyoung?"

"What's happening?" I asked bitterly. "I don't know what's happening to me! You tell me!" I angrily shouted.

"! I can't remember anything!" I heaved and my tears kept streaming down.

"Jisoo! We need her to calm down," Jennie ordered.

Jisoo nodded then rushed out of the room.

"Chaeyoung, please you need to calm down," Jennie tried to comfort me.

"I saw this girl," I pointed to the mirror. Jennie glanced at it. "I saw her. I talked to her. I felt her. What's wrong with me? Huh? Am I crazy? I saw myself like she's another person!"

"Please Chaeyoung, you need to calm down. Don't worry, I'm here to help you," she assured.

"But what's happening? Why did I see myself? It felt so real!"

Jisoo came back and she quickly injected me on my shoulder. I don't know what it is but I suddenly feel sleepy and my intense feeling subsided.

"Thank you Jisoo," I heard Jennie said.

They helped me lay in bed, carefully.

"I must be crazy," that's the last sentence I managed to say before I dozed off.



 

×