Lalisa Manoban

Come back Chaeng!

 

 

 

Immediately, me and Jennie went to Seoul.

She's driving while I'm sitting in the passenger seat. I'm just staring at the window and watching the scenery that's familiar to me though I can't remember much of it.

My hands keep fidgeting and I'm so eager to see Lisa. I'm happy that she's real but why did I see myself pretending to be Lisa? She's not in Jeju so it's just my imagination.

I'm really confuse right now, am I getting crazy? Am I losing my mind because of the accident?

Did I just imagine everything happened in Jeju?

Then my mind just tricked me. It deceived me because my heart is longing for Lisa.

But it's different... I felt her like she was real. 

Abruptly, my head aches so I held it in reflex. My face also scrunched up in pain.

"We're almost there. And please, don't think too much. It's not good for you," Jennie advised.

She's right. What important is I will see Lisa.

I meekly nodded.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the hospital and as we walked in the hallway, my heart is thumping oddly.

These butterflies in my stomach make me feel uncomfortable. I'm trying my damnedest to control this overwhelming emotion.

Jennie stopped in front of a door and I did the same.

She looked worried "It's Lisa's room," she confirmed as she held the doorknob. "Are you ready to see her?"

I vigorously nodded "Yes," I'm adamant to see her, I need to.

"Okay," Jennie twisted the doorknob and I gulped. "Let's go in."

We entered the room and I swear, I feel like everything's in slow motion. Also, my breathing became heavy as I swallow constantly.

I saw the bed and slowly, I look up at the girl lying in there. I put my hands over my mouth, I'm skeptical when I saw the girl's face.

"L-Lisa?" I asked in disbelief.

Jennie nodded "Yes. She's Lisa. What's the matter? I thought you remember her."

I stepped back. "No... she's... she's not Lisa."

She's not the Lisa I saw in my imagination. The blonde and chubby cheeks. She's not Lisa! I'm trembling uncontrollably. My breath hitched.

"What? But she's Lisa. Lisa Manoban, your girlfriend Chaeyoung," Jennie insisted.

I shook my head and started to panic.

It feels surreal.

"Are you okay Chaeyoung?" Jennie asked concerned.

"That's not my name!" I countered unconsciously.

What? Why did I say that?

Then my legs started to shake and my head hurts like hell. I'm holding my head  while I'm squealing in pain.

I can't handle it. It's too much to bear.

I felt Jennie holding my arms and I can't comprehend what she's saying.

My world stopped for a moment and massive of flashback came off.

This isn't happening.

I didn't know that I'm crying until I feel my shirt is drenched. I look at the window and see my reflection.

I see my real self through this body although it's vague. And now, I fully understand what's happening.

This is not my body and I'm not Chaeyoung! That's for sure.

She's my girlfriend. Chaeyoung is my girlfriend.

And I'm Lalisa Manoban.

I am Lisa!

Why am I in Chaeyoung's body? Where is she?

There's no way she is in my body because I will not forgive myself.

This is my fault because I'm totally ed up.


 

×