Jealous

Come back Chaeng!

 

 

 

Lisa insisted that I should eat and she assisted me to go to the hospital canteen. 

I chose what I wanted to eat; seafood, rice, french fries and chocolate milk. I'm happy because they serve french fries here. I kinda crave for it.

Lisa didn't order food, she said she already ate and she's still full. I was eating when she excused herself and went to the restroom.

Then suddenly this pretty boy approached me, he invited himself to sit in front of me with his tray of food.

"Hi Dr. Park, it's nice to see you again," he greeted. So he knew me. He's wearing white coat, I guess he's a doctor.

I smiled a bit but I can't remember him.

"I missed your sweet smile," he commented. I wanted to roll my eyes but that would be rude. I feel like I really don't like him.

I cringe every time he looks at me and smile. It's cringy.

"I'm sorry but I can't remember you," I said.

His smiling face turned serious and he looked confused "What? What do you mean you can't?"

"Nurse Jisoo said that maybe I have Post Traumatic amnesia because of the accident," I answered discreetly indifferent.

"You need to have some tests, I can help you," he suggested.

"But Jisoo said Dr. Jennie Kim is my doctor, I should wait for her," and I don't trust you.

"Dr. Kim?" He smirked. "This is surprising..." He laughed mirthlessly. "She wants to steal your girlfriend..." He whispered. He touched his chin as if thinking.

"I'm sorry? What did you say?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing... nevermind. But I'm always here when you need help," he imposed.

Dr. Kim wants to steal Lisa? Who are you Jennie Kim?

"Who are you?" I asked him. I really don't like talking to stranger, or it's just him.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I will make you remember me," he offered a hand to shake and I gladly accepted it. Just not to be rude.

We shook hands then he pulled my hand and kissed the back of it.

Geez. It's gross! I mentally scrunched up my face.

Suddenly, I heard someone cleared their throat and I saw Lisa staring at us, more like glaring to our holding hands. I quickly snatched my hand from him.

How did she get to the side of the table? I didn't notice her walk. Maybe I was busy cringing to this guy while she was walking to us. That made sense.

"I'm sorry but my girlfriend will be mad if you keep doing it," I glanced at Lisa and the latter tilted her head.

Jungkook weirdly glanced at Lisa "You're really loyal huh?" He stood up. "I thought you have amnesia but still remember Lisa," he mumbled then pouted.

Lisa flicked her hair.

"Excuse me," he held his tray then left me. He sat not far from my table and started to eat.

Lisa sat in front of me then she tapped her fingers on the table.

"Got yourself a friend huh," she assumed.

I smirked "Why? Are you jealous?"

She shook her head innocently "That guy is cute," she ing complimented that guy. Suddenly, I became anxious.

I grimaced "C-cute? That guy?!" I shrieked "No way!"

She giggled "You still react the same, he flirts with everyone," she bluntly said.

I rolled my eyes "I don't care. Actually I don't like him."

"You never did. You were jealous of him because he always flirt with me," she informed me.

I scowled.

"But I never flirt back. I'm just yours," she added and I sighed in relief.

"Now eat, I know your hungry," she commanded like a boss.

She looked at my food and shook her head "Kamja twigim again."

"Yes, I like it. French fries!" I excitedly announced.

She nodded "I guess, some things will never change."

I carefully held her pretty face, it's soft and smooth "I feel like I'm very lucky to have you Lisa."

Her chubby cheeks are irresistible so I slightly pinched one of it then she pouted "You're obsess with it."

"I am? But because it's so cute!" I playfully said. Aegyo.

"Eat!" She insisted.

I let go of her cheek and saluted her "Okay Baby!"

She giggled and I started to eat.

I glanced at Jungkook and he weirdly staring at me but I don't mind him.

All I know is I'm happy being with Lisa.

 

 

×