Lucky Me

Come back Chaeng!

 

 

My jaw dropped. Seriously? I'm gay?

But it doesn't really bother me.

Maybe, I'm really gay.

"I'm your girlfriend, Chaeng," she reiterated.

I swallowed quietly and looked at her from head through toes. I'm giving her once over or more like checking her out.

She's beautiful. How many times did I already say that? Fudge! I don't care. She's really beautiful.

Blond long hair.

Chubby cheeks.

Plump pink lips.

She's kinda skinny but it doesn't matter. She's still gorgeous. I hope she eats well and she's healthy.

She's tall.

She has pale skin but her cheeks have the shade of light pink.

Her smile is mesmering, she has perfect set of white teeth.

Is she really my girlfriend?

Do I really have this beautiful girlfriend?

I'm very lucky then.

Lisa giggled "Are you done checking me out?"

Her voice is also sweet. It's beautiful like her. She can manipulate me the way she speaks. It's tender and delicate that can captivate everyone.

"Are you serious?" I almost whispered. My voice betrayed me, it's shaky.

Her expression changed to serious. She's glaring at me and she's scary as "Am I a joke to you?"

Of course, I quickly shook my head. I mentally slapped my forehead.

"Okay... I'm going to ask you, what do you feel when I'm with you?" She asked adamantly.

I cleared my throat "Honestly... right now, I feel empty because I can't remember anything." I started and her expression saddened.

"But when I'm with you, your presence is filling my emptiness. I feel like I always want you here with me and I guess my heart is happy because you're here," I added sincerely.

Lisa smiled genuinely and she held my hand. My breathe hitched, her impact to me is stronger than I expected.

"I'm happy to hear that, your heart still recognizes me. Don't worry, I'm always here for you. I promise," she gave her words and I trust her. I know, I can trust her. My heart recognizes her.

I love her, that's for sure.

I squeezed her soft hand "Can I have a favor?"

Her eyebrows raised "What is it?" She leaned forward to me and seemed interested.

I smirked "Can I have a kiss?"

Gosh. Those lips are alluring me. I can't help but to ask.

She giggled "You're still ert even though you lost your memories. Nothing really change."

I pouted "Come, give me a kiss please?" I playfully said.

"You don't have to please me," Lisa stood up and gave me a kiss on lips.

Her soft lips rejuvenated me. It's just a short and innocent kiss but I feel alive as my heart beats to its freaking limit.

I was dumbfounded and just woke up from my trance when I heard Lisa laughed softly.

"You're so funny Chaeng! I wish you could see your face when I kissed you. It's priceless and it's just a peck," she continued to laugh.

I blushed hard and bowed my head. It looks like I'm so naive with how I reacted.

Lisa stopped laughing "Hey," I looked back at her.

"It's cute," she put her hand on my left chest "My effect on you didn't change even if you don't remember me. Your heart is sincere and never forgets. I'm lucky to have you." She leaned to me and kissed my forehead "I love you so much... Chaeng."

Chaeng.

Chaeyoung.

Park Chaeyoung. You have to come back soon for Lisa.

I have to remember everything. I don't wanna miss even a little thing about Lisa.

I really want to remember her and our memories together. I feel guilty because I can't remember it.

And she's too precious to be forgotten.
 

 

 

 

×