Park Chaeyoung

Come back Chaeng!

 

I weakly opened my eyes to see blurred white shade so I twinkled few more times to adjust my vision and it became clear.

I can't move my body, I'm like a feeble patient.

I saw the white ceiling and as I looked down to myself, I'm wearing a hospital gown.

I hate the smell here, it really .

Then I looked at my right side and saw a beautiful girl staring intensely at me. She's also wearing a hospital gown. Her hair was blond and it's really good on her.

"Who are you?" I weakly mumbled.

She looked shocked like she saw a ghost when she heard me.

"My... my head hurts," I groaned. It feels like someone's hammering my head.

"Oh gosh... umm... A-are you okay?" She asked. Her voice is beautiful like her. She stood and held my hand, I feel calm somehow.

"Why am I here? What happened? And who are you?" I asked impatiently.

I feel empty but her presence is filling it.

I can't remember anything. My head is blank and that's . Who am I? Where am I? What happened? There are a lot of questions in my mind that I'm eager to know.

"W-what? You can't remember anything?" She also looked confused.

I shook my head "Please answer me, who are you... who am I?" I'm eager to know. I need to.

"Umm..." She looked sad. She stared at me for a moment then sighed "I'm... I'm L-Lisa."

"Lisa?" I repeated. That sounds very familiar to me. "Lalisa Manoban..." I just spoke unconsciously.

She nodded. "And you are... Park Chaeyoung."

"Park Chaeyoung," I frowned and my heart started to beat wildly. "That's... me?"

She finally smiled and nodded "I'm so happy you're awake now Chaeng!" She cheerfully said and her hold tightened. "I'm happy that you are fine now." Her tears began to stream down her face.

It hurts me to see her crying. I don't like seeing her like this. It feels like something is squeezing my stomach and my heart is aching.

"I will call the nurse!" She proposed and she let go of my hand.

Before I could say anything she rushed out of the room.

"Park Chaeyoung..."

I sighed.

"I'm Park Chaeyoung." That's all I know for now.

I gulped.

And who's Lisa? I feel like she's really important to me.
 

 


 

×