six // unaware

My Little Dancer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"People have motives and thoughts
of which they are unaware."
Albert Ellis

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So why were you on the fourth floor?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a puzzled expression. He had just come back from his shower and with his towel still over his head, was about to get to work. Plopping down on his bed by the study table, he started setting up his laptop.

"Like I said, she had a lot of things to carry. And since we're in the same block, it's not a hassle to stop by a different floor."

"Hmm," Taehyung hummed as he nodded his head. "But you usually can't be bothered about these kind of things."

Still busy taking his notes and papers out, Jungkook asked, "what do you mean?"

Jumping off his bed, Taehyung scrambled over and dived onto his friend's bed. In response, Jungkook simply stood up and moved over to his chair, unfazed. Opening his laptop, he began to access his course website for the work he needed to do.

Propping his head up on his hand, the older boy laid sideways, staring at Jungkook.

"Jungkook ah."

"Hmm?"

"What do you think of Yein?"

"Huh?" He continued typing away at his keyboard. "I don't really get where this is going."

Heaving a sigh, Taehyung tried to think of the best way to get through to his friend who more often than not, had trouble expressing himself. It resulted in several failed attempts to get him attached (where Taehyung and Sujeong had been actively trying to hook him up with their friends).

"You weren't very nice to her in the beginning, right?"

Spending a short moment to think, he nodded, "yeah, I wasn't."

"Why was that so?"

Jungkook stopped clicking his mouse. He tried to recall back when he first met her and why he was so reserved when he first knew she was Sujeong's neighbour. When she began hanging out with his friends more, the feeling slowly went away.

Giving a shrug, he went back to his computer. "I don't know. Maybe because she doesn't remember?"

Taehyung sprung up. "Remember what?"

The auditorium resounded in a loud applause. Numerous students and excited parents filled the place. Jungkook wasn't part of the crowd. Instead, he was backstage in his performance outfit feeling slightly nervous.

Fumbling to open the water bottle, he ended up dropping it. As he bent down to pick it up,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter