epilogue // hold on

My Little Dancer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Beauty begins the moment
you decide to be yourself."
Coco Chanel

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oh woah, what was that man?"

Jungkook frowned at the situation with his arms folded across his chest. Jangjun, who had verbally expressed his frustration, was by his side.

They had just witnessed three unknown guys trying to pick Yein up and from her expression and actions, Jungkook could tell that she was utterly annoyed. Compared to that though, he could feel himself raging inside.

"Are you not gonna do anything bro?"

"Do what?"

"Teach those idiots a good lesson, of course," Jangjun raged, barely remembering to control his volume. Changing back to a hushed mutter, he asked, "aren't you gonna confess to Yein?"

When his friend didn't respond, Jangjun simply shook his head and said while watching Yein happily chat with her group. "If you don't do anything soon, you're probably going to regret it."

"You know that right?" he said as he put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. Giving it a pat, he left to rejoin his own group.

Jungkook continued watching as Yein laughed and fooled around with Yoojung and Dayoung. Eyeing the three guys who approached her, he wondered what he should do.

//

Although Jungkook had been trying his best to enjoy the after-party, he couldn't help but be filled with anger when he saw the constant wooing Yein was getting. He saw one guy, obviously quite drunk, approach their table. He had been observing the whole night and he knew this guy had his eye on her.

"Noona," the guy began with a disgusting smirk on his face. "If you cannot down this, you'll be my girl. If you can," he raised his hands, "I'll not touch you anymore."

The hell. Jungkook cursed in his mind. As he had been watching the guy's every move, he roughly knew what was mixed in that glass. And he knew that Yein wouldn't be able to drink that.

Such a childish move.

"How does that sound?" he asked. "I mean, noona, you're tough and all. So if it's this, you can handle it right?"

He saw how Yein glared at the guy, feeling her tolerance reaching its limit. He knew tough as she was, she was one who'd dive into the challenge. And that was something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter